-那个在沉船中发现的板条箱里有什么? -不清楚。
They are sealed until the Ministry investigates them.
他们被封存起来,直到政♥府♥部门来调查。
You're not allowed to smoke in here and you know it.
你知道这里不允许抽烟的。
Thom, do you have a criminal record?
托姆,你有过犯罪记录吗?
OK.
行吧。
- He's clean. Simon? - I've never even had a parking ticket.
-他是干净的。西蒙? -我从来没有收到过违章停车罚单。
If it wasn't for my birth certificate, there would be no proof that I even exist.
如果没有我的出生证明,根本就无法证明我的存在。
And the image search won't turn anything up.
图像搜索也找不到任何东西。
What's going on?
这是怎么了?
You fucked up when you surged the power that's what going on.
当你造成电源电路电涌时,你就惹祸了。
Walter's right.
沃尔特是对的。
- We haven't been made. - We haven't been made?
-我们还没被认出来。 -我们还没被认出来吗?
Gustavo Medina knows someone's after the vault.
古斯塔沃·麦地那知道有人,在找进入保险库的方法。
Places a trap.
他设了一个陷阱。
- We can monitor the trap. - Walter's right.
-我们可以监视这个陷阱。 -沃尔特是对的。
Walter's right? Are you even capable of having a thought of your own?
沃尔特是对的吗?你能有自己的想法吗?
Yes, when I agreed to do this job. Just like you.
是的,当我同意做这件事的时候。就像你一样。
Since then all I heard from you are reasons to run.
从那以后,我听到的都是你逃跑的理由。
Why did you come aboard?
你为什么加入?
Loyalty.
忠诚。
Yeah? To whom?
是吗?那对托姆呢?
Stop!
别吵了!
James, we go on with the plan.
詹姆斯,我们继续计划。
They know we want to get in but not how we'll do it.
他们知道我们想进去,但不知道我们会怎么做。
Thom, you figure out how to crack that scale.
汤姆,你想办法把天秤拆了。
They are quite blurry, we can't see much.
它们很模糊,我们看不清多少。
Do you have any better photos?
你们有更好的照片吗?
Yes, but I prefer we get it done with these.
是的,但我更希望我们用这些来完成。
马德里大学考古学系
The ship left America at the time...
那艘船在当时离开了美洲...
...with a cargo of gold and silver, and then it sank.
...装满了黄金和白银,但是它沉了。
Total value of the cargo?
货物的总价值是多少?
15 to 20 million. Maybe more.
1500到2000万欧元。也许更多。
Wait a moment...
等一下...
If this is what it seems like,we are not talking about 20 million.
如果真是这样,那就不是两千万了。
It's worth more than that.
它的价值远比那多。
Much more.
很多。
伦敦
秘密情报局(军情6处)指挥部
Walter, how is the Eiffel Tower?
沃尔特,埃菲尔铁塔怎么样了?
I'm a little south of Paris.
我在比巴黎更靠南的地方。
Really? How far south?
真的吗?向南多远?
Eating a paella.
在吃西班牙海鲜饭的地方。
And I need your help.
我需要你的帮助。
Walter, you know where we stand.
沃特尔,你知道我现在站在什么地方。
The government hands are tied and you know it.
政♥府♥束手无策,你知道的。
50%, Margaret.
50%,玛格丽特。
All I need you to do is tell a lie.
我只需要你撒个谎。
I know you can do that.
我知道你能做到。
西班牙银行
So the Ministry doesn't know the content of the crates. Typical.
具体说,政♥府♥部门还不知道板条箱里的内容。
But those two men who entered with fake IDs know. And they want to steal it.
但那两个拿着假身份证进来的人知道。他们想把它偷走。
Next Sunday.
下个星期天。
- And ruin the final for me? - I'm serious.
-然后在决赛时,想毁了我? -我是认真的。
It is not a coincidence that they came 3 days ago.
3天前他们来了,这不是巧合。
The final provides them with the perfect diversion opportunity.
决赛为他们提供了绝佳的转移注意力的机会。
They will be coming when everyone's looking the other way, including you.
他们会在所有人都视而不见的时候出现,包括你。
We need to double up the security. And close Cibeles, Prado and Alcala.
我们得加强安保。还有西贝尔斯广场,普拉多林荫大道和阿尔卡拉城门等地。
If we do that, we will have a huge problem maintaining the order.
如果我们那样做,我们将会有一个很大的问题来维持秩序。
That's your problem, mine is the security of my bank.
那是你的问题,我的问题是我银行的安全问题。
- Your bank? Don't make me laugh. - Gentlemen, calm down.
—你的银行吗?别逗我了。 -先生们,冷静点。
Tell me.
告诉我。
We sent the photos to Interpol and Europol.
我们把照片发给了国际刑♥警♥组织和欧洲刑♥警♥组织。
We just received a message from the British intelligence service MI6...
我们刚从英国情报部门军情六处收到一条消息…
...those two men were arrested yesterday at Heathrow Airport.
...这两名男子昨天在希思罗机场被捕。
One of them had a USB stick with a blueprints of our bank.
其中一个有个u盘,上面有我们银行的蓝图。
Also banks in Zurich,London and Hamburg.
还有苏黎世、伦敦和汉堡的银行。
- The problem is solved. - This does not change anything.
—问题已经解决了。 -这不会改变任何事情。
Someone tried to get in here and this arrest does not change anything.
有人还是想闯进来,这次逮捕并不能改变什么。
Gustavo, you were right. But now it's over. End of the story.
古斯塔沃,你以前是对的。但现在一切都结束了。故事到尾声了。
Sir, with all due respect, you are missing the point.
先生,恕我直言,你没抓住重点。
Fill the bank with soldiers and increase security.
在银行驻扎士兵,加强安保。
You're in charge now and I won't interfere.
现在由你负责,我不会干涉。
But people will watch the final in the square. Period.
但是人们会在广场上观看决赛。到时候。
I'm kinda busy here, Lorraine.
我有点忙,罗琳。
What do you want?
你想要什么?
A drink.
一杯饮料。
Wash your face and put this on. I'm not asking.
洗把脸,把这个换上。我不是在求你。
So you said he was like a father to you?
所以你说他就像你的父亲?
My real father worked for him. He died when I was eight.
我的生父为他工作。我八岁时他就去世了。
Walter told my mom if I ever needed anything he'll be there.
沃特跟我妈说,如果我有什么需要他就会来找我。
She died when I was 12.
我12岁时她就去世了。
I'm sorry.
我很对不起。
It wasn't easy. I was angry all the time.
它不是一件容易的事。我一直很生气。
None of the foster homes could deal with me for more than a few weeks.
没有一个寄养家庭能让我待上几个星期。
So I wound up on the streets. Three years.
所以我只好流浪街头。三年了。
And Walter appeared and tracked me down.
沃尔特出现了,找到了我。
He kept his promise.
他遵守了诺言。
Lorraine...
罗琳...
What if I'm steering you off the cliff?
如果我把你推下悬崖呢?
You're too smart and you overthink.
你太聪明了,想太多了。
I looked at your ideas there. I don't understand them at all.
我看了你的想法。我一点也听不懂。
But do you know what I do understand?
但你知道我能理解什么吗?
Using an automated message to get the phone pass code.
使用自动信息获取电♥话♥密♥码♥。
Yeah, that simple isn't always best.
是的,简单的并不总是最好的。
More often than not.
在通常情况下。
Look...
听着...
You can drink a cold beer on a hot day.
在热天你可以喝冰啤酒。
Or spend eternity watching this guy spin bottles like an idiot.
或者整天发呆看着这家伙,像小丑一样在耍瓶子。
Then get a glass of smoky red bullshit.
然后再来一杯冒着烟的破红酒。
You can be a victim of fashion.
你既可以会成为时尚的受害者。
Or you can look sexy as hell in a plain gray shirt.
你也可以只穿一件普通的灰T恤,却看起来很性感无比。
How much money do you have?
你有多少钱?
Can I?
让我来吧?
Right?
看到了?
Now watch this.
现在看这个。
The weight didn't register.
重量并不显示了。
- You froze it? - The metal is always 'frozen', James.
-你把它冻住了? -金属其实总是“冻结”的,詹姆斯。
But yes. I further slowed its atomic activity.
我只不过是进一步减缓了它的原子活动。
I've tricked the scale.
我这样就欺骗了天枰。
- Will this all work in the vault? - Same principle.
-这些在保险库里有用吗? —同样的原理。
Bigger scale need more nitrogen. But yeah.
更大的规模,需要更多的液氮。但就是这样。
We'll just need someone in the chamber below to freeze the scale before we enter.
我们只需要在下面的房♥间里有人在我们进去之前冻结天平。
It's genius, Thom.
你这是个天才,托姆。
No... it's simple.
不是...这还是太简单。
Thom...
托姆...
What do we need?
我们需要什么?
Thermal lances, a fire suit and 500 liters of liquid nitrogen.
热喷枪,消防服和500升液氮。
500?
500?
- OK, I'll figure it out. - Well, this is all well and good
-好的,我会想办法的。-这一切都很好
but as long as someone's in the chamber spraying liquid nitrogen
但只要有人在房♥间里喷液氮,
then we're one short in the bank.
我们在银行行动成员就少了一个。
I'll go in the bank.
我将进银行。
No we need you up here running the show.
不,我们需要你在这里指挥。
I've asked a lot of you, but would you be willing to go to the chamber?
我已经问过你很多了,再问你,愿意去密室吗?
- No... - It's the least amount of exposure.
-不... -这是最少的暴露量。
- Walter, he said 'no'. - I'm not going in the chamber.
-沃尔特,他都说“不”了。 -我不去密室。
Simon is.
西蒙要去。
I'm going in the bank.
我要进入银行。
- There's no way I'm taking you in there. - I'm not asking.
-我不会带你进去的。 -我不是在祈求。
- Who put you in charge? - Walter did.
-谁让你负责的? —沃尔特。
When you brought me here, this became my responsibility.
你带我来这里的时候,这就成了我的责任。
And I won't be responsible for their lives without putting mine alongside them.
电影精选列表