Okay, let's record the loop.
让我们录下循环画面。
20 seconds... don't breath. Wait until the camera switches.
20秒钟...别停下。等待摄像头切换。
Go!
干吧!
Recording.
正在录。
Stop, pretend you have seen something in the picture.
停下,假装你在油画中看到了什么。
OK... keep scanning.
好了...继续扫描。
We're still recording.
我们一直在录像。
Got it. We will put it in the slow mo.
搞定。我们把它放到慢动作里。
The loop has been launched.
循环画面已经发送到系统信♥号♥♥中。
Two and a half minutes... Go!
现在你还有两分半钟...干活吧!
- It's amazing, no? - A Goya is always amazing.
-很迷人吧? -戈雅的作品总是迷人的。
Sure, yes, Goya, but I meant...
当然,不光戈雅,我是指她…
You and your sense of humor. I'll understand it one day.
你和你的幽默感。总有一天,我会理解的。
We'll see about that.
我们走着瞧吧。
Great, Lorraine. Let's go for that key... fast.
太好了,罗琳。我们去拿那把钥匙吧……快。
All right, Thom, 10 meters to your left there's a door.
好了,托姆,你左边10米处有扇门。
Get closer while I prepare the loop.
在我准备循环假画面时,你靠近点儿。
Scanning first key.
扫描第一把钥匙。
Just wait. Hold on.
先等一下。
Camera is on loop.
摄像头信♥号♥♥接进循环假画面。
Get inside.
进去吧。
Go.
去吧。
Thom, you're right above the vault pit.
托姆,你就在保险库上面。
Okay...
好了...
It works.
它起作用了。
Done.
完成。
First key copied.
第一把钥匙已经复♥制♥好了。
Lorraine, someone is coming.
罗琳,有人来了。
I'm not sure what this has to do with your current exhibit, Miss Valenti.
我不知道这个作品,你们也要展览,瓦伦蒂小姐。
I cannot place the artist.
我想不出这位艺术家是谁。
'Eating Breakfast in Salamanca'. It's my wife.
《在萨拉曼卡吃早餐》。我的老婆的作品。
- Mariano Bellido, chairman of the bank. - Claudia.
-马里亚诺·贝利多,西班牙银行主席。 -克劳迪娅。
Beautiful small talk, Lorraine, but if you're not back
聊得不错,罗琳,但如果你20秒内
in the same position in 20 seconds we are screwed.
不能回到原来的位置我们就完了。
This is embarrassing, I was wondering...
这太不好意思了,我在想…
Could you take a picture of me scanning it?
…你能帮我拍一张,我在扫描油画的照片吗?
Of course.
当然了。
Now put your left hand an inch left. And get the chairman off the shot.
现在把你的左手往左一英寸。让主席别挡着镜头。
Can you take one from the doorway?
你能从门口再帮我拍一张吗?
I want to feel the grander of your palational office.
我想拍下,你宫殿般办公室的宏伟感觉。
Six seconds... He's still in shot.
6秒钟...他还是挡住了镜头。
- Beautiful. - Gracias.
-太漂亮了 -非常感谢。
Three...
三...
Two...
二...
A little further back?
能再往后退一点吗?
It's impressive, huh?
这是令人印象深刻的,是吧?
And it will stay that way if you stop smoking around it.
如果你不在它周围吸烟,它就会一直保持这种状态。
You can see that from the scan?
你能从扫描图上看到缺陷吗?
And from the air freshener.
还能看到你用过空气清新剂。
And the disabled window lock.
还有不能关闭的窗口锁。
- Well... - Don't worry. I will not mention it.
—嗯… —别担心。我不会说你在办公室抽烟的。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Good, Lorraine, go for the other key.
很好,罗琳,去拿另一把钥匙。
Shit!
糟糕!
- Scheisse. - Fuck.
-这下完了。 -操。
Thom, you got company.
托姆,你马上要有同伴了。
Break up the magnetometer,hide it in your clothes
把磁力仪拆了,藏在衣服里
and walk out of the room as you've been cleaning it.
打扫完后走出房♥间。
- We need to abort. - No, we won't get a second chance.
-我们要中止行动。 -不,我们不会有第二次机会。
The first topic of the day:
今天的第一个议题是:
It was brought to our attention that...
引起我们注意的是…
The other Goya.
…另一幅戈雅。
Take all the time you need.
你需要多长时间都可以。
- Can I help you with anything else? - No thank you.
-还有什么需要我帮忙的吗? -不用了,谢谢。
Okay then.
好吧。
OK, Lorraine, Gustavo isn't on you yet. Scan fast.
罗琳,古斯塔沃还没注意到你。赶快扫描。
Yesterday, we discussed July and December operations.
昨天,我们讨论了7月和12月的行动。
The development process of assets' index is stable...
资产发展过程的指数显示是稳定的…
ERROR BLOCKED
因为错误 被锁住了
So the bank can move forward with the investment of 211 million...
因此,银行可以继续投资2.11亿…
- Scheisse... it's frozen. - Fix it.
-要玩完... 它卡住了。 -修好它。
- Thom can surge the power but if he... - The power surge will trigger the alarm.
-托姆可以激发能量,但如果他… -电涌会触发警报器。
- It's the fire alarm. - Quick, come this way.
-这是火灾报♥警♥。 -赶快,从这里走。
Attention, everyone.
大家请小心。
Where is it, Munoz?
是哪里报♥警♥?穆尼奥斯。
The vault.
地下金库。
What the fuck is that? 50 seconds left.
那他妈的是什么? 剩下50秒。
Close the perimeter.
封锁周边进出口。
You go to the vault.
你们快去金库。
Nobody comes in or goes out without my permission!
未经我允许任何人不得进出!
Come on, move it.
快点,快点。
Step aside! Step aside!
闪开!闪开!
Second battalion, right flank!
第二营,沿右侧!
The chairman is on his way.
主席正在来的路上。
Two seconds...
两秒…
Miss Valenti, this way.Come with me.
瓦伦蒂小姐,这边请。跟我来。
The building's on lock own.They are moving everybody to the foyer.
那栋楼已经被封锁了。他们把大家都转移到门厅去了。
Big problem.
有大♥麻♥烦了。
The safe is still open and the key's in my hand.
保险柜还开着,钥匙在我手里。
Miss Valenti? This way. Please Thank you.
瓦伦蒂小姐?这边请。 -谢谢你。
Well, I'm calling it time to panic.
我想是我引起了恐慌。
Simon, I need you to go to the controller's office.
西蒙,我需要你去监控室。
That's the problem... I'm in the foyer.
麻烦的是…我现被困在门厅。
I'm not.
我不在。
Where are you, Thom?
你在哪里?托姆。
Bottom of the stairs. What do you need me to do?
楼梯底部。你需要我做什么?
How's your catching now, Thom?
托姆,你现在碰见什么了?
Absolutely terrible.
绝对是恐慌。
Lorraine is gonna throw you a key and you'll gonna have to catch it.
罗琳会扔给你一把钥匙,你得接住它。
There's no room for error. If it's on the floor, we're all screwed.
没有犯错的余地。如果掉在地板上,我们都完蛋了。
Lorraine, on three.
罗琳,倒数三下。
Two...
二...
One! Now!
一!扔吧!
Good job.
干得漂亮。
Now what?
又怎么了?
Okay, Thom, turn left, 15 meters.
好了,托姆,左转,15米。
You'll find the backstairs.Go on the third floor.
你会找到后门的。到三楼去。
Third door unlocked.
第三门解锁。
Scheisse, Thom, there's a guard approaching. You've gotta hide.
糟糕了,托姆,有个警卫走过来。你得躲起来。
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
You scared me. I didn't hear the alarm because I had my ear buds on.
你吓了我一跳。我没听到警报,因为我戴着降噪耳机。
You have to get out of here quickly.
你得赶快离开这里。
Come on.
来吧。
Thom, if you have any other hidden talents, could you please let us know.
汤姆,如果你还有其他隐藏的才能,请告诉我们。
That kid got balls.
那孩子真有胆量。
What the hell is going on?
这到底是怎么回事?
Nothing, Gustavo,the basement is completely empty.
没什么,古斯塔沃,地下室完全是空的。
The alarm doesn't go off on its own.
警报不会自己响的。
I think there was a power outage.
我想是电力故障。
If it's okay with you,I want to let people go.
如果你同意的话,我想让大家走开。
This is the ground floor of the bank.
这是银行的一楼。
There's a few hundred feet of earth and rock and then...
那里有几百英尺的泥土和岩石,然后…
this part soft wavy lines, out of focus...
…这部分柔和的波浪线,就是焦点之外的部分…
This is the vault. And then an empty chamber below it.
这是保险库。下面还有一个空房♥间。
While all of those hard lines, precision. I just don't understand why this part isn't.
相比这些精准的直线,我只是不明白为什么这部分不是这样。
- Maybe the scanner shifted? - No, below it's solid.
-也许扫描仪移位了? -不,下面是固体。
The scanner just can't figure out what to put in focus.
扫描仪就是不知道该聚焦什么。
Water...
水...
It's a tank of water.The 'soft' part.
“软”的部分表明:这是一个水箱。
The vault sits under a tank of water.
保险库位于一个大水箱下面。
电影精选列表