那还用说吗?或者这个更适合你--去你♥妈♥的♥
Okay, then a shite. How does that suit you? Shite.
看我把你的舌头拔♥出♥来♥,你这个小矮子。对了,还有你们所有人
Tear your tongue out, ya little runt, ya, the whole lot of yous.
真是笑死人了
Don't make me laugh.
我小时候可以干倒你,现在也一样
I could lick you when I was a kid, andIl can lick you now.
看在上帝的份上,大家都冷静下来
Por God's sake, fell as, calm down.
都是弗格斯这小子的错
It's this kid Fergus' fault.
整个该死的事情不是由他引起的吗?
Didn't he start the whole bloody thing?
对的,所以在他毁了这整个地方之前
Right. Let's go and find him there,
我们快去把他找出来吧
before he has the whole place destroyed.
我们说的就是你的孩子
It's your kid we're talking about.
他在外面到处撒野
He's out there running wild.
这匹马也是一样
So was this horse.
已经精疲力竭了
It's drowned in sweat.
我还要帮它对抗爱尔兰的寒冷天气,这又要花掉我一大笔钱
I'll be lucky to fight the chill of Éirc from it, it'll cost me a bloody fortune.
让你的马见鬼去吧
To hell with the horse.
你儿子呢?
What about your son?
已经很晚了,他还是孤身一人在外面。你打算怎么办?
It's late, he's on his own. What are you gonna do about it?
老师,你搞错了一件事
That's where you've got it wrong, teacher.
他不是我的儿子
He's no son of mine.
问问她看他是谁的孩子
Ask her whose he is.
他是谁的孩子并不重要
It doesn't matter whose brat he is.
在他闯出更大的祸之前,我们必须找到并阻止他
He's got to be found and stopped before he kills someone stone dead.
何必这么夸张,他还只是个孩子
Don't be so melodramatic. He's a kid.
如果你抓住了他,就狠狠地揍他好了
If you do get him, you hammer him,
然后把他送到某个
then shove him off somewhere,
既不会伤害到人类也不会伤害到动物的地方去吧
where he'll do no more harm to neither man nor beast.
警官,你看到我儿子了吗?
Sergeant, you seen my young fella?
弗格斯,出来吧!赶紧出来吧!
Fergus, come out! Come out now!
弗格斯,快出来吧
Fergus, come out now.
弗格斯!
Fergus!
弗格斯!
Fergus!
现在已经都长好了,我的朋友
All mended now, pal.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing?
我看到了烟雾,我也在逃亡中
I saw the smoke. I'm on the run too.
他们认为是我偷了拖拉机
They think I stole the tractor.
我想应该是莱利给了你钥匙吧?
I thought Riley gave you the keys?
他告诉他们是我逼他这么做的
He told them I made him do it.
他们会相信他吗?哦显然了
And they believed him? Typical.
你也来一点吧
Do you want some?
对不起弄坏了你们的房♥子
Sorry about the house.
算了
Frget it.
拖拉机真是一个好点子
It was a great idea, the tractor.
比马还要好
Better than a horse.
认得它吗?
Recognize him?
它已经痊愈了
He healed a treat.
那挺好的
That's good.
我们为什么要这么做?
Why did we do it?
什么为什么?
What?
我们为什么要吵架?
Why did we fight?
见了鬼了,还能为什么?
For the hell of it. What else is there?
让我们回去面对他们吧
Let's go back and face them.
我们可以一起应付他们
We can take them on together.
我不能回去。他们肯定会把我送走
I can't. They'd send me away for certain.
我会站出来为你辩护的
I'll stick up for you.
我做的事情比你更糟糕
What I did was worse than you.
他们现在完全搞不清楚,所以我会告诉他们真♥相♥
They haven't got a clue. I'll tell them.
那是你们的蒂姆
That's your Tim.
是警♥察♥,他们一定是跟着你来这里的
It's the police. They must have followed you here.
他们是来带我走的。谢谢你给我送的大礼
They've come to take me away. Thanks a bundle.
弗格斯!不,弗格斯!
Fergus! No, Fergus!
弗格斯,回来吧!
Fergus, come back!
弗格斯!
Fergus!
呆在原地!
Stay where you are!
呆在原地别动!
Stay exactly where you are!
他们在那儿!
There they are!
我的天哪!
Mother of God!
杰罗尼莫!
Geronimo!
呆在原地!
Stay where you are!
呆在原地!
Stay exactly where you are!
别让自己陷入危险!
Don't endanger yourself!
留在原地!
Stay put!
叫那架直升机离开这里!
Get that chopper out of here!
气流会把他们吹走的!
It'll blow them off!
麦基!
Mikey!
麦基,离他们远点
Mikey, get away from them.
弗格斯!
Fergus!
弗格斯!帮我一把!
Fergus! Help me!
坚持住,稍等!
Hold on!
放手
Let go.
我不敢
I can't.
放手,我已经抓紧你了
Let go. I've got you.
好了,你现在安全了
It's all right. You're safe now.
我抓住你了
I've got you, okay?
是啊
Yeah.
还不算太糟
It's not too bad.
甚至还有一个空间可以放你的照片
There's even a space for your pictures.
听着,用不了多久我就能解决这个破事并带你离开这里
Look, it won't be too long till I sort out this mess and get you out of here.
但是不要再做任何蠢情,全指望你了
Just don't do anything stupid. I'm counting on you.
好的,老师
Yes, sir.
嗯,不仅要说到,还要能做到
Well, don't just say it, do it.
顺便一提,
By the way,
玛丽托我把这个带给你
Marie asked me to give you this.
好了,我走了
Right, I'm off.
你进去吧
In you go.
就睡他旁边的床,然后自己找一个空的储物柜
Take the bed next to him, and find yourself an empty locker.
好了,弗格斯
All right, Fergus.
你为什么也来这里了?
What are you here for?
和你一样,不为什么
Same as you, nothing.
你们以为你们是一对硬汉吗?
You think you're a couple of hard men?
要知道,如果有必要,我也会是个狠人
Well, if needs be, I'm a hard man.
懂了吗?
Understand?
你手里是什么?
What have you got there?
关你屁事
None of your business.
所以他们不相信你的话,是吗?
So they didn't believe you, eh?
相信什么?
Believe what?
拖拉机是莱利开出来的啊
That Riley took the tractor.
哦,我不知道,我从来没这么跟他们说过
Well, I don't know. I never told them.
你从来没说过?为什么不这么说呢?
You never told them, why not?
你想,我怎么能让那只小老鼠得到所有的荣誉呢?
What, and let that little rat get all the credit?
你不是在开玩笑吧
You must be joking.
杰罗尼莫,你知道自己是哪一类人吗?
Geronimo, you know what you are, don't you?
不知道,是哪一类?
No, what's that?
一个二♥逼♥,一个真正的二♥逼♥!
A tosspot. A real tosspot.
钮扣之战就这样结束了
And so ended the war of the Buttons.
那么这些勇敢的男孩后来怎样了呢?
And what of these brave boys?
好吧,其中一个成为了我的丈夫
well, one became my husband,
而另一个,则变成了我们最长久的朋友
and the other's our oldest friend.
但我不会告诉你哪个是哪个 :)
But I'm not going to tell you which is which.
电影精选列表