我曾经给一只小狗做过一次。那时候它还小,还有机会长好
I did it on a pup once. He's young, and he's got a good chance.
如果能行的话就太好了
It would be great if you could.
给我砍一根树枝 -威利
Cut me a twig. -Willie.
想用我的鞋带吗?
Want to use my laces?
不用,你的是皮革的。我的是绳子做的
No, yours are leather. Mine's string.
莱利
Riley.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我以为弗格斯把你踢出去了
I thought Fergus kicked you out.
不,没事了,他又让我回来了
No, it's okay. He let me back in.
我参加了战斗,但我伤到了腿
I was in the fight, but I hurt my leg.
他让我回来检查一下 -检查一下?
He sent me back to get it looked at. -Looked at?
是的,我受伤了
Yeah, I'm injured.
好的
Okay.
坐下,我给你看一下
Sit down. I'll have a look at it for you.
现在……哪里痛?
Now... Where does it hurt?
我的脚踝
Me ankle.
玛丽,一个人待在这里真是太好了,对吗?
It's great being here on our own. Isn't it, Marie?
你走吧,滚出去,莱利
Go on. Get out, Riley.
为什么?怎么了?
Why? What's wrong?
你根本没有受伤。你只是个大孩子
You're not injured. You're just a big kid.
大孩子?那弗格斯和其他人又是什么,嗯?像一群女孩一样玩过家家
Big kid? And what's Fergus and the rest, eh? playing house like a pack of girls.
滚出我的视线!你真可悲!
Get out of my sight. You're pathetic.
当我告诉老师的时候你就会可怜巴巴的了
You'll look pathetic when I tell the Master.
你才不敢
You wouldn't dare.
我们走着瞧
We'll see.
滚出去
Get out.
好了,接下来怎么说?
Okay, what now?
现在几点了?
What's the time?
现在是 8:10
It's ten past 8:00.
有点晚了 我们应该回去了
It's a bit late. We ought to be getting back.
好吧,小伙子们,后退,但要保持警惕
Right, lads, back off, but keep your guard up.
我们对这些人一点也不信任
We don't trust this lot an inch.
什么?难道是我们挥舞着白旗要求投降吗?
What was that? Was it us waving the white flag surrendering?
这是休战,笨蛋!盯着他们!
It was a truce, muttonhead. Watch 'em!
休战?反正正话反话都是你们说的
A truce? You're all talk.
怎么了,还怕再挨打吗?
What's up, scared of another hammering?
搞笑!我都不记得第一个被打的是谁了
That's funny. I can't remember the first one.
是啊,那你怕你♥爸♥爸吗?
Yeah, and how about your da?
当我把你撕成碎片送回家的时候
Maybe you're scared he'll give you one,
恐怕你要害怕又会挨他的打
when I send you home in shreds.
你说什么?
What was that?
行,我们来一劳永逸地解决这个问题。就在周六
Right, we'll sort this out once and for all. Saturday.
这一次非得见血不可
And this time to the bloody death.
说定了!
Yeah!
伟大的金塞尔战役
The great battle of Kinsale
对庞大的西班牙军队来说简直就是一场灾难
had been a disaster for the huge Spanish army,
西班牙人远道而来
who'd come to help the Irish
和爱尔兰人并肩对抗他们共同的敌人......
in the fight against their common enemy...
伊丽莎白(注:英格兰的伊丽莎白一世)
Elizabeth.
然后这地区的大贵族
The O'Driscolls,
奥德里斯科尔一家
the great clan of these parts,
把他们的城♥堡♥暂借给了西班牙人
had lent their castles to the Spanish
用于交换最新的大炮和弹♥药♥
in exchange for fresh cannon and ammunition.
还有钮扣
Buttons.
钮扣
Buttons.
你在说什么,莱利?
Did you say something, Riley?
我说的是钮扣,老师,就这个
I said buttons, sir. That's all.
关于什么?
With regard to what?
没什么,老师
Nothing, sir.
扣好你的钮扣,否则我就要来替你扣
Button it, or I'll button it for you.
好的,老师
Yes, sir.
而现在,令人感到恐惧的是
And now, to their horror,
奥德里斯科尔夫妇意识到
the O'Driscolls realized
作为肮脏的投降条款的一部分
that their defeated allies
他们那被击败的盟友(注:指西班牙人)
were bent on handing the castles over to the enemy
一心要把城♥堡♥交给敌人(注:指英格兰人)
as part of their grubby terms of surrender.
奥德里斯科尔一家不会接受这些的 -对...
The O'Driscolls would have none of this. -Yes...
然后在族长的带领下,
And led by the chief of the clan,
他们开始着手夺回家园和荣誉
they set about retrieving their homes and honor.
于是他们围攻了他们的主城♥堡♥,本达夫
So Bunduff, their main castle, was besieged,
最后西班牙人被赶了出去
and the Spaniards thrown out.
但奥德里斯科尔家族的胜利喜悦是短暂的
But the victorious O'Driscolls' joy was short-lived.
下周我会接着来讲这个故事
And I'll tell you about that next week.
周末愉快!
Have a good weekend.
也许他们不会来了
Maybe they won't come.
他们一定会来的
They'll come.
他们来了!贝利的人来了!
They're here! The Ballys are here!
别慌,好好说!
Blarney!
安静!
Ouiet!
你能相信吗?他竟然有一匹自己的马
Would you look at that? He's got himself a horse.
你现在放弃还来得及,我们会允许你回家
You can give up now, and we let you home.
只要你大喊:“从现在到世界末日,
If you shout, "Ballydowse is the best
贝利都是最棒的!”
and will be to the end of the world! "
你在胡说八道些什么呢!
You're all blather!
如果你敢的话就过来和我们硬碰硬吧
Come up here and get us if you dare,
我们会告诉你谁才是最棒的
and we'll show you who's best.
好吧,那就去死吧!
All right, then, to the death!
准备进攻!
Prepare for an attack!
一定要挡住他们!全靠你们了!
Just keep them down there! We're relying on you.
为了英格兰和圣乔治?(注:太逗了...)
Por England and Saint George?
你丫就给我闭嘴吧
Shut up, will ya?
准备好了吗,小伙子们?
You ready, me buckos?
为了贝利和爱尔兰!
Por Ballydowse and Ireland!
冲啊!
Charge!
开火!
Fire!
开火!
Fire!
冲啊!
Charge!
前进!抓住他们!
Come on! Get 'em!
冲啊!
Charge!
随意开火!
Fire at will!
倒桶!
Empty the buckets!
把他们堵在楼梯上面!
Pull them up the stairs!
走,去挡住他们!
Go, go get them!
来吧,孩子们,抓住他们!
Come on, boys, get 'em!
回去作战!
Get back out there!
你永远抓不到我的,佩吉!
You'll never get me, Pergie!
大猩猩!
Gorilla!
抓住他们,蒂奇!
Get 'em, Tich!
冲啊!
Charge!
来啊,博芬小子!
Come on, Boffin boy!
弗格斯,帮帮我!
Fergus, help me!
进攻!进攻!进攻!
Go on! Go on! Go on!
跟上,现在看我们怎么对付他们!
Come on, now, let's give it to them!
冲过去!
Get over!
杰罗尼莫!
Geronimo!
把你的刀给我们,帕特
Give us your knife, Pat.
他们抓到了杰罗尼莫!杰罗尼莫!
They've got Geronimo! Geronimo!
贝利万岁!
Ballys forever!
从这里滚出去吧!
Get out of here!
卡里克到了
Carrickdowse.
你好啊,米克!最近怎么样?
How are you, Mick? How's it going?
西里尔.
Cyril.
挪个位子
Shift yourself.
另外找个位子去
Shift yourself.
呃,你还好吗? -啊,还不错,还不错
Uh, you well? -Ah, not bad, not bad.
你要去哪里? -哦,去城里
Where you off to? -Huh? I'm off to town.
嗨,杰罗尼莫
Hi, Geronimo.
你可以叫我杰罗姆
It's Jerome to you.
我本来想选胡佛,结果上周出问题了。你干啥去?
I meant to pick up the Hoover. Blew up last week. Yourself?
哦,我要去把新拖拉机的钱给结了
Oh, I'm going in to pay off the new tractor.
电影精选列表