我们这里的两个村庄,贝利和卡里克
Our villages, Ballydowse and Carrickdowse
一直隔着海湾怒目而视
had forever glared at each other across the bay.
好像对方是凶猛的敌人
Fierce enemies.
尽管我们谁也不知道为什么会这样
Though none of us ever know why.
对于我们这些孩子来说,对于卡里克人的厌恶
For us kids, hating the Carricks
简直就是与生俱来
was as natural as breathing air.
自打我们记事开始就一直是这样
Wc couldn't imagine a time when it wouldn't be so.
快点
Come on.
嘿,弗格斯,等等我!
Hey, Fergus, wait for me!
嘿,伙计们!跟上!
Hey, guys! Hang on!
钮扣战争
父亲!父亲!
Father! Father!
别挡道,孩子们
Out of the way, boys.
我们去沼泽那里吧!
Let's try the bogs!
早上好,神父
Morning, Father.
玛丽
Marie.
帕特!
Pat!
嘿,帕特!
Hey, Pat!
想买♥♥一些彩票吗?
Want to buy some tickets for the draw?
10便士一张 1英镑买♥♥整套
10p a page. Pound for a book.
这是给斯基布医院募集的
It's for the hospital in Skibb.
牧师说,指不定啥时候就会有用
The minister, he says you never know the moment.
确实如此,但你们来晚了,孩子
That's true enough, but you're too late, son.
卡里克的男孩已经来过了
The Carrickdowse boys have beaten you to it.
卡里克男孩?你为什么要买♥♥他们的?
Carrick boys? Why you're buying off them for?
你竟然连你自己的孩子也坑啊
Your own kids are stuck with them.
孩子们,我们已经买♥♥的够多了
We're loaded up with tickets, son.
你可以对别人提一点要求,但太多就不合适了
You can ask so much of a man, and no more.
这就是上帝的理论
That's the God's truth.
现在我们手上的票比鱼还多
We've more tickets than fish.
那是乔乔,他们还没找过他!
Jonjo, they won't have reached him yet!
乔乔! -我们能在桥上拦住他!
Jonjo! -We'll catch him at the bridge!
算了,你们真是小气鬼!
Thanks for nothing, you mean scabs!
嘿!
Hey!
我会向你父亲告状的!
Wait till I talk to your father!
乔乔!
Jonjo!
乔乔,等等!
Jonjo, wait up!
乔乔!
Jonjo!
乔乔!
Jonjo!
乔乔!
Jonjo!
乔乔……
Jonjo...
买♥♥一些彩票吧
Buy some tickets.
等等!
Wait up!
嘿,你们这帮家伙!
Hey, you lot!
干♥他♥!
Beat it!
滚回卡里克去吧!
Get back to Carry!
你知道这条线代表什么吗?
You know what that line stands for?
站到你自己那边去,别骚扰我们的邮递员
Keep on your own side and leave our postman alone.
狗屁!邮递员才不属于任何人,他属于每个人
Rubbish. He's nobody postman's, he belongs to everyone.
在他离开贝利之前,就是我们的
He's ours till he leaves Ballydowse.
桥的这半边是我们的
This half of the bridge is ours.
当他站在你这半边时,他才算是你们的
When he gets on your side, you can have him.
在那之前,把你的手拿开!
Till then, keep your hands off.
对,快把你的臭手拿开!
Yeah, keep your stinking hands off!
你说什么?
What did you say?
把你那臭手拿开
Keep your stinking hands off.
谁的臭手?
Whose stinking hands?
啊,放开我!我会告诉弗格斯!
Ah, leave me alone! I'll tell Fergus!
弗格斯会杀了你的!
Fergus will kill you!
是吗?看来弗格斯不在这儿,他是你的小混♥蛋♥吗?
Well, Fergus isn't here, is he your little wanker?
停下!停下!
Stop! Stop!
放开我,不然我就告诉弗格斯了!
Leave me alone, or I'll tell Fergus!
救命啊!
Someone help me!
快去找弗格斯!
Get Fergus!
弗格斯!
Fergus!
弗格斯!
Fergus!
弗格斯...
Fergus...
卡里克一帮人在桥上
The Carricks, on the bridge.
他们抓了小康!
They've got Little Con!
你想下去吗,嗯?你想去游泳吗?
You want to go in, eh? You want to go for a swim?
不!救命啊!
No! Help me!
救命啊!不!救命!快停下!
Help, someone! No! Help! Stop!
我的手又是怎么回事?
And what was that about my hands?
没有什么!没有什么!
Nothing! Nothing!
行了 把他放下来
Here. Put that down.
杰罗尼莫
Geronimo.
算你这小虫子走运
You lucky little maggot.
行了,狗屎二批,跑回家去找妈妈吧
Okay, rough tosspot, run off home to Mammy.
二批!
Tosspot!
二批!
Tosspot!
我们来晚了
Too late.
是啊
Yeah.
来晚了
Right.
小康
Con?
怎么?
What?
“二批”是什么意思?
What does "tosspot" mean?
我也不知道 快点
I don't know. Come on.
我只知道什么是批
I know what a pot is.
我们都知道什么是二,什么是批
We all know what a pot is and toss.
这不是那个词
It's not the words.
重要的是它们连在一起的含义
It's what they mean together that counts.
进来
Come in.
请问,老师,你知道多少脏话?
Please, sir. How many swear words do you know?
你怎么会认为我懂这个?
What makes you think I know any?
你是大人了。我爸爸就知道上百个词
You're grown up. Me daddy knows hundreds.
这样啊,那你最好把你的问题丢给他
Well, then, you'd best put your problem to him.
嘿,当心点
Hey, watch it.
谁在乎这是什么意思?
Who cares what it means?
这事情有多糟糕才重要
It's how bad it is that matters.
如果情况真的很不利,我们就必须想出更强有力的应对方案
If it's really bad, we've got to come up with something worse.
老师也不知道这是什么意思
Sir doesn't even know what it means.
你还没对他说过那个词吧?
You never said that to him, did you?
在他面前没说
Never said it. Not to his face.
让一让,孩子们
Out of the way, boys.
不错,小康
Good work, Little Con.
从这里过
Cross it over this way.
杰拉德!
Gerard!
你喜欢棒棒糖吗?
Do you like lollipops?
看到教堂了吗?
See the church?
去跟牧师讲...
Go tell the priest...
现在我们来看看这个该死的词有多糟糕
Now we'll see how bad the bloody word is.
二批......
Tosspot.
要努力,要极为努力
Terrible. Terrible effort.
嘿,蒂姆,有什么迹象吗?
Hey, Tim, any sign yet?
还没有
Not yet.
我希望你们中的任何一个人永远都不会遇到这样的时刻
I hope the moment never arrives for any of you.
嘿,你给我回来!
Hey, come back here!
他们出来了!
They're off!
嘿,回到你们的座位上去!
Hey, get back to your seats!
谁教你的?
Who taught you that?
回到座位上!
Get back to your seats!
我要跟你妈妈汇报,你这个小混♥蛋♥!
I'll see your mother, you little lout!
我现在就去!
On your way, now!
现在!
On your way!
坐下!坐下!赶紧的!坐好!
Sit! Sit! Come on. Move it! Move it!
搞到油漆了?
Got the paint?
石灰绿还是电光蓝?
Lime green or electric blue?
绿的不要,要蓝色的 -我有一个手电筒
Forget the green. Keep the blue. -And I've got a torch.
好极了
Great.
现在几点了?
What's the time?
现在是 9 点 15 分
电影精选列表