洗澡?
A bath?
大猩猩,澡盆里面有你的橡皮鸭子吗?
Does it have your rubber ducky in it, Gorilla?
你的妈妈还在给你的屁♥股♥搽粉吗,你个胆小鬼?
Does your mammy still powder your bum, you big girl's blouse?
你什么?
You what?
大猩猩捡了一块大石头!
Gorilla's got a boulder!
他才没有那个胆量!
He hasn't got the guts!
是吗?
Yeah?
我们快离开这里,快!
Get us out of here, quick!
明天放学后来墨菲沙丘
Tomorrow after school at Murphy's Dunes,
我们会整死你们,听到了吗?
you die, do you hear?
你们所有人!
The whole flaming lot of you!
臭鸡仔!
Chickens!
臭鸡仔!
Chickens!
老师来了!
Sir's coming!
老师,那是我们的厕所
Sir, those are our toilets.
是吗?
Is that so?
《动员令》
放学后在墨菲沙丘,全军集♥合♥准备开战
贝利万岁!
二、四、六、八!我们最恨谁?
Two, four, six, eight! Who's the pillocks that we hate?
贝利!贝利!贝利!
Ballys! Ballys! Ballys!
二、四、五、六!谁才是老大?
Two, four, five, six! Who's the boys that got 'em licked?
卡里克,卡里克,卡里克!
Carricks, Carricks, Carricks!
二、四、六、八!我们最恨谁?
Two, four, six, eight! Who's the pillocks that we hate?
贝利!贝利!贝利!
Ballys! Ballys! Ballys!
二、四、五、六!谁才是老大?
Two, four, five, six! Who's the boys that got 'em licked?
卡里克,卡里克,卡里克!
Carricks, Carricks, Carricks!
二、四、六、八!我们最恨谁?
Two, four, six, eight! Who's the pillocks that we hate?
贝利!贝利!贝利!
Ballys! Ballys! Ballys!
二、四、五、六!谁才是老大?
Two, four, five, six! Who's the boys that got 'em licked?
卡里克,卡里克,卡里克!
Carricks, Carricks, Carricks!
二、四、六、八!我们最恨谁?
Two, four, six, eight! Who's the pillocks that we hate?
贝利!贝利!贝利!
Ballys! Ballys! Ballys!
怎么样?
Is that it?
你们就只能搞成这样?
That's the best you can do?
你们其他人呢?我以为你们是来打架的
Where's your mates? I thought you came for the fight?
说不定他们的妈妈不让他们出门
Maybe their mammies wouldn't leave them out.
谁又惹你生气了,大猩猩?
Who rattled your cage, Gorilla?
怎么?你还没吃到香蕉吗?
What's up? Haven't you had your bananas yet?
那好吧,拿这个去吃然后闭嘴!
Well, chew on these and shut your face!
你又牛逼了,是吗?
Big boy now, eh?
之前你在桥上可不敢像这样胡说八道!
You weren't so full-lipped on the bridge!
哦,闭嘴,臭猴子!
Oh, belt up, monkey!
闭嘴?等我下来干♥死♥你♥!
Belt up? Wait till I get down there and flatten you!
当心,这是一个陷阱
Watch out. It's a trap.
你就只管吹牛逼吧,大猿猴!
You're full of crap, ape head!
回到你的树上去吧,大猩猩!
Go back up your tree, Gorilla!
臭猴子!臭猴子!臭猴子!
Monkey! Monkey! Monkey!
你别跑,我要杀了你!
I'll kill you! I tell you!
大猩猩,回来吧,你这个白♥痴♥!
Gorilla, get back, you idiot!
我要杀了你!我要杀了你!
I'll kill you! I'll kill you!
我要杀了你!
I'll kill you!
快跟上
Come on.
我要杀了你们这群小矮人!
I'll kill you, you midgets!
我要把你们的头砍下来!
I'll tear your heads off!
别让我抓到你!
Wait till I catch you!
去死吧! -动手!
You'll die! -Now!
快点!
Come on!
冲啊!
Charge!
冲啊!
Charge!
冲啊!
Charge!
冲啊!
Charge!
快离开这儿!
Get out of here!
快点,撤退!撤到小山后面!
Come on, get back! Get over the hill!
那大猩猩怎么办啊?
What'll we do about Gorilla?
我要杀了你!赶紧放我走!
I'll kill you. Let me go!
别管他,这事会让他明白该服从我的命令
Leave him. That'll teach him to obey my flamin' orders.
把他靠在树上,小伙子们!
Up against the tree, lads!
别伤害我!别伤害我!
Don't hurt me! Don't hurt me!
往后站!
Stand back!
把你的刀给我,蒂奇
Give us your knife, Tich.
你要干什么?别伤害我,我会告诉我爸爸的
What you're gonna do? Don't hurt me. I'll tell me dad.
好吧,现在,我勇敢的小恶霸,
Well, now, me brave bully boy,
我们首先要剪掉什么?
what shall we cut off first?
他的耳朵
His ears.
他的舌头
His tongue.
他的鼻子!割掉他的鼻子!
His nose. Cut off his nose.
我觉得我们小康最有资格来决定
I think we Con should have the right to choose.
他的鸡鸡!砍掉他的鸡鸡!
His willy. Cut off his willy.
我会向牧师告状的
I'll tell the priest.
但是没有舌头,你就没法告状了对吧?
Not without a tongue, you won't.
怎么了,恶霸小子
What's it matter, bully boy, eh...
耳朵、鼻子、舌头……
Ears, nose, tongue...
你不是一直挺傲气的吗?
If a fella keeps his pride?
不过照我说,勇敢的好孩子,
And you, my fine brave boy,
这根本没有什么值得骄傲的
have nothing to be proud about at all.
去告诉你♥爸♥爸
Go tell your daddy
和牧师,也告诉你的同党杰罗尼莫
and the priest and tell your mate Geronimo.
告诉他们,如果惹恼了贝利的男孩,会有什么后果
Tell them all what they'll get if they mess with the boys from Ballydowse.
我们一定会回来报仇的!
You haven't seen the last of us!
小康,过来
Little Con, come here.
伸出你的双手
Hold out your hands.
这是墨菲沙丘之战的战利品
Trophies from the battle of Murphy's dunes.
万岁!
Hooray!
其次,你必须是相关国家的公民
Secondly, you need to be a citizen of the country in question.
第三,你必须年满18岁
Thirdly, you must have reached the ripe old age of 18.
我的上帝啊
God help us.
第四,
And fourthly,
你的名字必须出现在选民名册上
your name must be on the electoral roll.
今晚他们向我们发起了挑战。乔乔带来了一纸战书。
Tonight they've challenged. Jonjo brought a note.
他们还没有得到教训吗?
Haven't they had enough?
那我们就再教训他们一次。通知其他人。
We'll give them more. Tell the others.
弗格斯
Fergus.
老师
Sir.
我们正在讨论民♥主♥,
We're discussing democracy,
文明国家的文明治理
the civilized running of a civilized state.
你想参加吗?还是还有其他更紧迫的事情要处理?
Do you wish to take part, or are other considerations more pressing?
是的,老师......哦不,老师
Yes, sir. No, sir.
很好
I'm grateful.
现在,你来说一下
Now, the four points necessary to qualify to vote,
投票资格所需要满足的四个条件
name them.
孩子,作为一个有身份的公民
A concerned citizenship, me bucko
如果你不至少试着说明一下
freedom, a condition you're favored to lose tonight
那么今晚你很可能就会失去一个条件--自♥由♥
if you don't at least take the plunge.
今晚不行,老师,能换别的晚上吗?
Not tonight, sir. Another night, eh?
其他夜晚不符合要求
Other nights don't fit the bill.
来吧,伙计,你的战斗精神呢?
Have a go, man. Where's your fighting spirit?
地理,老师,你必须了解你的地理
Geography, sir. You've got to know your geography.
帕特,了解你在世界上的位置,这没什么坏处
Does one no harm, pat, to know your place in the world.
但这不会让你获得投票权
But that won't get you a vote.
你必须属于这个国家?
You've got to belong to the country?
哪个国家?
Which country?
爱尔兰,老师。你必须是爱尔兰人
Ireland, sir. You've got to be Irish.
这算一个。还有呢?
Right on one. Now what else?
如果他被留下来,我们就完蛋了
If he's kept in, we've had it.
第二点,比如说,你能投票吗?
Number two, could you have a vote, for instance?
“因为你还没成年,屁♥股♥上连一根毛都没有”
'Cause you've still got no hairs on your bum.'
你在说什么,博芬?
What's that, Boffin?
我吗?
Me, sir?
你有什么可以补充的吗?
You have something to offer?
康纳,放学后留下来
Connor, stay in after school.
不要啊,老师!
电影精选列表