天知道,这钱没付清我就一直觉得有件心事没了
Oh, it stuck to the hairs in me head, God help me,
但你为她付的每一分钱都是值得的
but she's worth it, every penny.
今天总算能结清了
Paid up today.
大家静一静!
Ouiet, everyone!
请博芬来致开幕词
Boffin will make the opening speech.
今天我们的战斗胜利了,真的,看着卡里克一帮人逃跑真是太过瘾了
Now our battle's won and, oh, what fun to see the Carricks on the run.
无论是在墨菲沙丘,还是格伦尼夫,
On Murphy's Dunes, Gleniff as well,
还有本达夫城♥堡♥,我们都可以说:
and Bunduff too, it's true to tell,
“我们把他们打回老家了!”
we send 'em packing back to hell.
谨以此荣耀献给弗格斯和玛丽,
So here's to Fergus and Marie,
帕特帕特、皮希、蒂姆和我,
Pat Pat, Pishy, Tim and me,
蒂奇和彼得,
Tich and Pter,
大康和小康,
Cons big and small,
以及所有响应贝利家族号♥召的人...
and all who answered the Ballys' call...
所以我们能够聚在一起,开心地大声欢唱
So gather round and we'll rejoice
并庆祝我们的胜利
and sing of victory in one loud voice.
在将来当我们回忆过往时都会记得
And of times to come when we recall,
墙上这些奖杯曾经见证
with the help of these trophies on the wall,
贝利的男孩们,全都是英雄!
the boys of Bally, heroes all.
讲得好!为我们围攻班达夫城♥堡♥干一杯!
Right! A toast to the siege of Bunduff Castle.
我们让卡里克一帮人搬起石头砸了自己的脚
Where we made the Carricks puddle in their own shit.
嘿,收敛点,我们可不能跟他们一样
Hey, language! We're not like them.
一,二,三!
One, two, three!
来吧,玛丽
Come on, Marie.
继续,玛丽!
Go on, Marie!
继续,玛丽!
Go on, Marie!
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
十分钟就回来,爸爸,我检查一下机油
I'll be ten minutes, Dad. I'm checking the oil.
看看现在的小孩子,都是技术天才
Kids nowadays, huh? Technological geniuses.
他是一位出色的机械师,绝对才华横溢
He's a great mechanic. Brilliant with his hands.
刚才跳上去的不是卡里克小子吗?
Isn't that a Carrick boy that just jumped on?
是的
Yeah.
哦嚯!继续,海伦,让他们看看
Yahoo! Go on, Helen, show 'em.
让我们看看该如何跳舞!
Show us how to dance!
继续跳吧,海伦!
Go on up there, Helen!
静一静!
Ouiet!
这只是一台拖拉机
It's only a tractor.
有人在犁地
Somebody plowing.
周日犁地?
On a Sunday?
在树林里犁地?
In the woods?
这是一台拖拉机 -谁的拖拉机?
It is a tractor. -Whose is it?
看不清,只知道是蓝色的
Can't see. It's blue.
谁有蓝色拖拉机?
Who's got a blue tractor?
弗莱明·汉克·莱利! -什么?
Flaming Hank Riley! -What?
他爸爸昨天刚买♥♥了一个新的!
His dad bought a new one yesterday!
他给我爸爸看了,神气得不得了
Showed it to me daddy. Proud as punch.
是什么颜色的?
What color was it?
蓝色,而且莱利坐在后座上
Blue, and Riley's riding on the back of it.
弗格斯,看我怎么打败你的马,知道不?
Beats your horse, eh, Fergus?
打败你牛逼哄哄的马!
Beats your flaming horse!
是他逼我这么做的
He made me do it.
他让我把钥匙给他
Made me give him the keys.
我爸爸的新拖拉机啊
My dad's new tractor.
拖拉机啊!
The tractor!
我做了什么?
What am I going to do?
我要杀了你!我要杀了你!
I'll kill ya! I'll kill ya!
起来!
Get up!
看看它!
Look at it!
你毁了我们的房♥子!
You've destroyed our house!
我们为之努力,自己建造的房♥子
We worked for it, built it ourselves.
而你让我们四处奔逃
And you made us run.
你帮助了卡里克的人,而且让我们四处奔逃
Helped a Carrick and made us run.
他们直到世界末日都会一直嘲笑我们的
They'll laugh at us till the end of the world.
用针扎他眼睛!
Stick a needle in his eyes!
让他吃马屎!
Make him eat horse crap!
烧死他!烧死这个叛徒!
Burn him! Burn the traitor's feet!
脱掉你的衣服
Take off your clothes.
请别...
Please.
全部脱♥光♥!
Take them off, all of them!
你背叛了我们,
You betrayed us,
背叛了我们所有人
betrayed us all.
拜托,拜托,不要折磨我
Please, please, don't torture me.
我们才不会碰你!烧掉它们!
We won't touch you. Burn them.
现在滚回家去吧
Now get off home.
你♥爸♥爸会收拾你的
We'll let your daddy do the hurting.
出来!
Come out!
你们都给我出来!
Come out, the lot of you!
出来!
Come out!
出来!
Come out,
你们所有人!
the lot of yous!
别害羞啊!
Don't be shy!
出来看看你勇敢的孩子们都做了什么
Come out and see what your brave boys have done.
他们全都是……流氓!
All of them... hooligans!
野兽!
Animals!
酒鬼!
Drunk!
他们剥光了他的衣服
They stripped him
并且折磨他!
and tortured him!
还毁了我的新拖拉机!
And wrecked my new tractor!
好吧,我现在提醒你们所有人,我警告你们
Well, I'm telling yous all now, I'm warning yous.
你们都会收到一封信,上面说法律流程正在进行
Expect a letter, legal proceedings are underway.
我打算起诉你们每一个人
And I intend to sue every last one of you
并让你们赔光手上所有的钱!
for every penny you've got!
我不是跟你说过都是那个叫弗格斯的男孩搞的吗?
Didn't I tell you it was that boy Fergus?
他就是那该死的头目
He's the bloody ringleader.
而最后受苦的总是可怜的父母
And it's always the poor parents who have to suffer.
抬起头,小伙子们
Keep your heads up, lads.
记住,我们赢得了战争,不是吗?
Remember, we won the war, didn't we?
你认为他们会怎么惩罚我们?
What do you think they'll do to us?
谁在乎?
Who cares?
也许他还没有告诉他们
Maybe he hasn't told them.
他肯定讲了,因为他没穿任何衣服
He'd have to. He didn't have any clothes on.
我们现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
小康,你先和蒂奇一起去
Little Con, you go first with Tich.
你们还只是孩子,他们不会怪你们的
You're only kids. They won't blame you.
我不去
I'm not going.
我们大家一起去吧
We'll all go together.
弗格斯,我们一道去把这事了结,好吗?
Get it over with, okay, Fergus?
不,他们会把我送走的
No. They'll send me away.
在他把责任归到我们身上之后,我就再没有机会了
After what he'll have said we've done, I won't stand a chance.
但是我们什么也没做啊
We didn't do anything.
你认为他们会相信吗?
You think they'll believe that?
他是对的。来吧,玛丽
He's right. Come on, Marie.
但你要去哪里呢?
But where will you go?
一个他们找不到我的地方
Somewhere where they won't find me.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
再见,弗格斯 -再见,弗格斯
Bye, Fergus. -Bye, Fergus.
小康,你带我们过去
Little Con, you lead us in.
我?
Me?
他很会躲啊,不是吗?
Had a good hiding, has he?
这是想干吗?动手吗?
What does it look like?
我倒真希望如此
I should bloody hope so.
如果你问我的话,他该被关起来
Deserves to be put away, if you ask me.
谁在问你?
Who's asking you?
那你的孩子呢?像动物一样到处乱跑,还把衣服给撕坏?
What about your kids, huh, running around like animals and tearing up good clothes?
真是典型的贝利小子,一帮冲动的疯子
Typical Ballydowse. Always a bunch of maniaes.
疯子?疯子?是吗?
Maniaes? Maniaes, is it?
是谁家的小混♥蛋♥被我看到爬上了我的拖拉机?
Whose little bastard did I see climbing into me tractor,
还把我的孩子给带坏了?
and leading my kid astray?
你敢说我的孩子是混♥蛋♥?
Don't call my kid a bastard.
电影精选列表