还有一点……20p
And a bit... 20p.
就是 2.20 英镑
That's £2.20.
祝你好运!
Good luck!
再见!
See ya!
他这是去哪儿?
Where's he going?
弄到多少了?
How many have you got?
我们啥也没找到
We can't find none.
你什么意思,啥也没找到?
What do you mean, you can't find none?
可今天早上我路过这里的时候有好多人在捡啊
There was loads when I passed here this morning.
那是今天早上的事
That was this morning.
你以为这些牛在吃的是什么,芹菜吗?
What do you think they're eating, celery?
你必须在黎明时候起床才能抢在别人前面
You have to be up at the crack of dawn to beat them lot.
想想办法吧,弗格斯明天就要,否则的话...
Then get up. Fergus wants them tomorrow, or else.
狐狸!
Fox!
一只狐狸!
A fox!
它值一大笔钱
They're worth a fortune.
抓住它!
Get it!
狐狸!
Fox!
狐狸!
Fox!
抓住它!
Get it!
狐狸!
Fox!
弗格斯可以下地狱去了!
Fergus can go to hell!
我不是已经很早就爬起来挤牛奶了吗?
Aren't I up at the crack already, milking our cows?
可明天是星期日
It's Sunday tomorrow.
这话你对那些该死的奶牛去讲吧
Tell that to the flippin' cows.
可我一个人搞不定这事
I can't find them on my own.
弗格斯!弗格斯!
Fergus! Fergus!
男孩们正在追捕一只狐狸!
The boys are after a fox!
快点追上去,看看它跑到哪里去了
Get after it quick. See where it goes to ground.
这儿!我把它赶到这里了!
Here! I got him here!
好极了!我们用烟来把它熏出来
Right. We'll smoke him out.
博芬,拿点干草来
Boffin, get some dry grass.
帕特,大康,找一根长棍子来
Pat, Con, get a long stick.
小康,学狗叫
Little Con, bark.
什么? -学狗叫。蒂奇,你也来,对着洞里叫
What? -Bark like a dog. You too, Tich, down the hole.
孩子们,让一让
Boys, out of the way.
继续,博芬!
Go, Boffin!
继续捅,帕特,继续捅
Keep a-poking, pat, keep a-poking.
我能感觉到它在动
I can feel him moving.
把它赶出来!出来了!
Take it out! lt's here!
没关系,它死了
It's okay. lt's dead.
是个公的
It's a male.
见鬼
Damn it.
这下只值一半的价格了
Only half the price.
猪头!
Pigs.
你们这些猪头!
You pigs!
它很漂亮,你们却为了钱把它杀了
He was beautiful, and you killed him for money.
它们都是小动物杀手
They're killers. They all are.
它们会为了找乐子而捕猎
They kill for the fun of it.
对,就像你干的事一样
Yeah, like you did.
你们所有人
All of you.
是皮希!
Fishy!
发生了什么?
What happened?
是杰罗尼莫
Geronimo.
他说我看起来过于自信了
He said I looked too pleased with myself.
是谁应该陪他在一起的?
Who was supposed to be with him?
莱利,那时候你在哪里?
Where were you, Riley?
根本没有蘑菇
There wasn't any mushrooms.
牛把它们全都吃掉了
The cattle had eaten them all.
你做得很好,皮希。谢谢
You did good, Pishy. Thanks.
对不起,玛丽
Sorry, Marie.
看来我的马达里有个魔鬼
The devil himself's in me motor.
我最好是把整个车子都开到海里去
I'd be better off driving the entire contraption into the sea.
没关系,莱利先生,没造成啥损失
It's okay, Mr. Riley. No harm done.
我们在这里放一张桌子,就可以召开战争委员会之类的会议
If we have a table here, we can all get round for war councils and that.
对 -但我们到哪里去搞桌子?
Yeah. -Where will we get a table?
我们自己做一个……有木板和几块砖头就行,很简单
We make it... planks, a few bricks. Easy.
对,上面再铺一块旧桌布,看起来会很像样
Yeah, and an old tablecloth on it. lt'll look great.
好的。但我们坐哪儿呢?
Yeah. But what'll we sit on?
我们是流浪汉,你们觉得呢?
Our bums, what do you think?
我们还需要一些零碎的东西,让这个地方感觉像一个真正的总部
What we need is bits and pieces to make the place feel like a real HQ.
我们的棚子里有一个旧钟
We've an old clock in the shed.
虽然不走了,但看起来很不错
Doesn't go, but it'll look good.
我们有一张妈妈和爸爸结婚时的照片
We got a picture of Mammy and Daddy when they married.
不,不要那个! -可以的,我们确实有,比你的-
No, we don't! -Yes, we do, above your-
我们不应该弄这个。这是我们的地盘,不应该有大人
We don't want that. This is our place. No adults.
对 -有道理
Yeah. -Right.
一个藏宝的地方
A place for the treasure.
我之前不是一直说我们的玛丽很棒吗?
Didn't I tell you our Marie was great?
好了。在博芬列出清单之前,任何人都不能碰任何东西
Right. Nobody touch anything till Boffin's made a list.
一份库存清单
An inventory.
看那个
That.
先让我看看
Let's have a look first.
不!莱利……你不能碰,你不能看
No! Riley... You don't touch, you don't see.
你没有为此做任何事,所以你啥也得不到
You did nothing for it. You get nothing from it.
他花了我们多少钱?
How much did he cost us?
好像2.50
2.50, easy.
哦,那么小伙子们,把他弄出去
Right, lads. Take him outside.
你们干吗? -你听到了!
What? -You heard!
等你赚到了钱再回来吧
Come back when you've earned your bit.
这不是民♥主♥国家!这不是共和国!
This isn't a democracy. This isn't a republic.
快滚!
Get lost!
回家吧,莱利
Go home, Riley.
赶快消失
Clear out.
你们所有人都该下地狱!
The whole lot of you can go to hell!
国王万岁!
Long live the king!
现在已经是女王了,你个白♥痴♥!
It's a queen nowadays, you moron!
那么上帝保佑女王吧!贝利万岁!
Then God save the queen! Balls to Ballydowse!
他干了什么?
What's he done?
什么都没干,这就是重点
Nothing. That's just the point.
是的,除了他让皮希被卡里克的人暴揍
Yeah, except he let Pishy get bashed by the Carricks.
是啊,不过别担心,皮希
Aye, but don't worry, Pishy.
我们会把场子找回来的,不是吗? -对!
We'll get them back, won't we? -Yeah!
冲啊!
Charge!
冲啊!
Charge!
瞄准!
Take aim!
开火!
Fire!
瞄准!
Take aim!
开火!
Fire!
撤退!
Fall back!
撤退!
Fall back!
瞄准!
Take aim!
开火!
Fire!
停火,等一下
Hold it. Wait.
他们投降了
They're surrendering.
你信不?
Don't you believe it.
你们在搞什么鬼?
What's your game?
休战
Truce.
我们这里有一名人员伤亡
We've a casualty here.
这肯定是一个陷阱 -住口
It's a trap. Must be. -Shut up.
好吧,带他出去吧!
Okay, bring him out!
休战?
A truce?
休战
A truce.
看看你的弹弓干了什么
Look what your flamin' catapults did.
你们当中有个死猴子弹了块石头过来
One of you monkeys fired a stone.
可能是腿断了
It's maybe broken its leg.
你们把它腿打断了,你们是故意的!
You broke it, you mean!
我们不会向兔子开火 -我们只会针对你们,傻瓜
We don't fire at rabbits. -Only at you, mockheads.
我们会给它做夹板
We'll make him a splint.
你知道怎么做吗?
Do you know how?
电影精选列表