No, sir!
你也是,弗格斯,不要再说了
You too, Fergus. Don't argue.
老师,是我说的 -那么你也留下来
Sir, it was me. -Then you too.
你生活在一个自♥由♥的国家,人们为了实现这一目标而牺牲了生命
You live in a free country. Men died to make it so,
所以,我会让你们为此而感动的
and, by God, I'll see you appreciate the fact.
白♥痴♥!现在我们损失三个人了
Idiots! We're three light now.
你是说我们不应该去吗?
Did you think we shouldn't go?
让他们认为我们怂了?
And let them think we've chickened out?
我们非去不可
We've got to go.
快点!
Come on!
我们会跟上来的
We'll catch up with you.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
这是你弟弟
It's your brother.
看看他的样子
Look at the state of him.
你怎么了?
What's up with you?
他们有很多人,而且都是大个子。当时你在哪儿?
There was loads of them, and all big fellas. Where were you?
我知道我不应该来的 -其他人在哪里?
I knew I shouldn't never have come. -Where are the others?
我不知道,我要回家了
I don't know. I'm going home.
告诉妈妈你摔倒了,好吗?
Tell Mam you fell over, okay?
别嚎了
Stop your yelling.
到底发生什么了?
What in hell happened to you?
他们足有上百人,实力太强了
There were hundreds of them, they were too strong.
你在开玩笑吧,他们只是卡里克
You're joking. They're Carricks.
是的,他们把我们打得屁滚尿流 -别光抱怨了
Yeah, they beat the stuffing out of us. -Ouit whinging.
蒂奇怎么了?
What's Tich done?
伤到腿了
Dead leg.
让他留在这儿,我们会在回来的路上接上他。走吧
Leave him here. We'll pick him up on the way back. Come on.
还回去?
Back?
你还挺得住吧?
Are you fit or not?
是的,但是...
Yeah, but...
莱利?
Riley?
我觉得...
I think...
那么就来吧!
Then come on!
放弃吧,你这个混♥蛋♥!赶紧投降
Give up, you pillock! Surrender.
上来抓我啊!
Come and get me!
到时候你就不得不下来
You're going to have to come down sometime.
到时候我会想撒尿,而且我知道该对准啥地方撒尿
I'll have to pee sometime, and I know where I'll be aiming.
弗格斯!弗格斯!
Fergus! Fergus!
弗格斯来了!
Fergus is coming!
布伦丹,奇克,就让他在上面别下来
Brendan, Chick, keep him up there.
剩下的人,赶紧躲起来
The rest of you, take cover.
小心,弗格斯!别……啊!
Look out, Fergus! Don't... Ah!
对不起
Sorry.
抓住他!
Get him!
弗格斯!
Fergus!
别担心,我会没事的!你们快跑!
Don't worry, I'll be all right! Scram!
伙计们,把他带到那棵树那边
Bring him to that tree, lads.
别伤害我,别折磨我
Don't hurt me. Don't torture me.
我会告诉我爸爸
I'll tell me Daddy.
别跟我装可怜,好吗?
Cut me mickey off, would ya?
够了
That's enough.
他对我也是这么干了
He did it to me.
好吧,那么...让我们对这个家伙
Okay, then... let's give this fella
以牙还牙
a pig with the same snout.
滚吧! -回到贝利去!
Push off! -Get back to Ballydowse!
回家去找妈妈吧,二批!
Run off home to Mammy, tosspot!
还有你的爸爸,如果你知道他是谁的话!
And your daddy, if you ever find out who he is!
闭上你的嘴!
Shut your mouth!
算了
Lay off.
你到底去哪儿了,嗯?
And where the hell have you been, huh?
我帮你做家务的时候你还出去游手好闲是吗?
Out gallivanting while I'm doing your chores?
现在,我警告你,孩子,我会找人把你送走
Now, I warned you, boy, I'll have you sent.
让他好好吃饭吧
Leave him eat.
你还有脸说他游手好闲?
You can talk about gallivanting?
我在干我卖♥♥马的活
I'm working, selling horses,
好挣钱去买♥♥面包皮填饱他懒散的肚子
to buy the crust that he's shoving into his lazy gob.
是啊,马匹集市上的工作还真的是很辛苦呢
Yeah, it's real hard work at those horse fairs.
捧起一杯杯啤酒可把人累坏了
Lifting pints is fierce tiring.
你做成一笔交易然后就能喝酒。一向都是如此
You do a deal and drink on it. That's the way.
如果换成你去,说不定我们都得喝西北风,对吧?
If it was left to you, we would all be eating hay, huh?
无论如何,你个小杂种到底去了哪里?
Now where were you, anyway, you little bastard?
看看你干了什么破事!你撕破了他该死的夹克!
Now look what you've done! You've ripped his bloody jacket!
这个线缝的太不牢靠了
It wasn't stitched properly.
缝的不牢靠?本来一直很牢靠,直到你拉破它为止,你个野人!
Properly stitched? lt was properly stitched until you grabbed him, you big ape!
别对我大喊大叫! -看看你都做了什么!
Don't you shout at me! -Now look what you've done!
你们都别说了!
Shut up!
我浑身上下都没有钮扣了
I've got no buttons on nothing, nowhere.
没有鞋带,没有腰带
No laces, no belt.
所以你们俩别再大喊大叫了
So quit yelling, the pair of you.
我所有的钮扣都没了
All me buttons are off.
我的领带也被撕成了碎片
And my tie's ripped to shreds.
你们又不是有钱人,所以狠狠地打我一顿,这事就可以了结了
And you're not made of money, so give me a good whipping and get it over with.
谁对你做了这样的事?
Who did this to you?
告诉我,否则我就...
You tell me, or else.
就算我告诉你,我得到的也只会是同样的结果,所以算了吧
If I told you, I'd only get the same, so get it over with.
对他宽容一点,你那样做没什么用
Go easy on him, that will do no good.
我们只要告诉他我们会让他光着身子去学校,那就会给他教训的
Just tell him we'll send him to school naked. That'll teach him.
你就是个傻瓜,弗格斯,你知道吗?
You're a fool, Fergus, do you know that?
主要是对你自己而言
And mainly to yourself.
是的,老师
Yes, sir.
这些事都是你自找的,孩子
You're asking for it, boyo.
我控制不住自己,老师
I can't help myself, sir.
我脑子里一直有个搞笑的想法挥之不去
Something funny inside my head and it won't go.
现在还有吗? -这肯定不是大脑
Have you, now? -It's not a brain, that's for sure.
你闭嘴
You shut your face.
好吧,晚一点我们再来讨论这个笑话
Well, maybe later we'll all share the joke.
下课时间,大家都出去玩吧
Playtime. Out with the lot of you.
你也是,弗格斯
You too, Fergus.
我吗?我没被留下来吗?
Me, sir? Aren't I kept in?
是的
Correct.
但是老师,这事还不够严重吗?
Wasn't that serious enough, sir?
什么事?
What?
乱笑啊,老师,应该要被留下来吧
Laughing, sir, to be kept in.
你想被留下来吗? -不想,老师
Do you want to be kept in? -No, sir.
那就别再说了
Then keep your mouth shut.
又怎么了?
What is it now?
老师,有些事情我需要弄明白
I have to know something, sir.
你想知道什么?
What do you want to know?
哪些事情后果严重而哪些不严重
What's serious and what's not.
我又会有些什么麻烦,这很重要
What'll I and me in trouble. It's important.
我爸爸说他要把我送走
It's me daddy. He says he'll have me sent away.
送走?
Away?
去哪儿?
Where to?
就说送走
Just away.
他说他可以拿到指令还是什么的
He says he can get an order or something.
事实上他没这权力,只有法♥院♥才可以
Well, he can't. Only a court.
如果你愿意不再胡闹了,那就做一些有建设性的事情吧
And if you'd stop fooling about, do something constructive
我可以钓鱼、抓兔子和野兔 -弗格斯
I can fish, catch rabbits and hares. -Fergus.
你在墨菲沙丘应该算是一个大孩子了
You might be a big wee fell a in Murphy's Dunes,
但在这里,我才是老大
but round here, I'm the boss.
在这里,我希望受到尊重,好吗?
Here, I like to be respected, okay?
你只要试着稍微努力一下
Just give me a bit of effort,
如果有可能的话我就会帮你说话
and I'll speak up for you if ever a way is on the cards.
好的,老师
Yes, sir.
顺便问一下,这件事情的笑点在哪里?说不定我也能用来缓解压力
By the way, what was the joke back there? I could do with a laugh.
昨晚我把我的衣服弄的一塌糊涂
I messed up me clothes a bit last night, sir,
结果我妈妈说她会让我光着屁♥股♥到学校上课
and my mammy said she'd send me to school bare-assed.
这个场景听起来不是有趣而是可怕
I find that prospect more horrifying than amusing.
是的,老师。它只是让我有了一个搞笑的主意
Yes, sir. lt's just given me a funny idea.
他怎么了?
What's up with him?
他的拇指废了
电影精选列表