It's 9:15.
嘿,伙计们,等等我!
Hey, fellas, wait for me!
唉,我在家喂牛犊子呢
Oh, I've been feeding the calves.
累死我了
I'm pooped out.
小声点!大康还没来呢
Keep it down. Big Con is still to come.
大康来了
Here he is now.
他怎么来了?
What's he doing here?
这次我们要打游击
This is a guerrill a operation.
这不适合小孩子的
It's no place for kids.
被倒挂在水面上的难道不是我吗?
Wasn't it me that was held over the water?
他说得有道理
He's got a point.
我们能跑出来的唯一理由
It's the only way we could get out,
就是说我们要把鸡蛋拿去给师♥傅♥
was to say we'd take The Master his eggs.
你♥爸♥爸不是在船上吗
I thought your dad's on the boats.
但他妈妈养鸡
His mom keeps chickens.
他们要找的是鲱鱼吧? -派克
Is it herring they're after? -Pike.
你们两个闭嘴!
Shut up, the pair of you.
我只是在讨论他爸爸的渔获
I'm discussing his daddy's catch.
如果你要讨论钓鱼,那就别在这
If you talk fishing, get yourselves out.
这里正在发生战争,我们要集中精神!
There's a war on here. Concentrate.
听好了,只有桥是开阔地
Okay, only the bridge is in the open.
我们要尽快通过
We clear it as quick as we can.
然后,我们穿过树林
And after that, we cut through the woods.
我不能穿过树林
I'm not cutting through any woods.
我这条裤子是全新的
These trousers are brand new.
那你就回家找你妈妈去吧
Then get on home to your mammy.
谁说的?
Says who?
我说的!我正在领导这次探险
I do, i'm leading this expedition.
你?我们还没有投票呢
Are you? We haven't had a vote yet.
好吧,所有支持我的人都说“是”
Okay, all in favor of me say "aye."
是...
Aye.
(对贝利的孩子来说,过了桥就相当于进敌占区了)
(欢迎来到卡里克村)
把你们的鞋都脱掉
Take your shoes off.
跟上
Come on.
他过来了
He's coming.
小康,赶紧出去
Little Con, get out there quick.
我不敢,我很害怕
I can't. I'm scared.
有什么可害怕的呢?
What's there to be scared about?
你只是一个拿着鸡蛋的小孩子。快去!
You're only a little kid with eggs. Go on!
原来是你让所有的狗都狂叫?
So it's you, is it, making all them dogs bark?
你还好吗?嘿...
You all right? Hey...
过来,让我看看
Come over here, and we'll have a look at you.
怎样了?
What?
进来吧,我们来帮你解决
Come in. We'll fix you up.
我弟弟...
My brother...
被他们抓住了
They've got him.
他是一名战俘了
He's a prisoner of war.
谢谢你带他来
Thanks a bundle for bringing him.
这是谁? -我也不知道
Who do you got there? -I don't know.
他叫什么名字? -我不知道
What's his name? -I don't know.
他一句话也不说。你是傻子吗?是吗?
I can't get a word out of him. Are you dumb? Is it?
迈克,你对人的态度就像公牛一样
Michael, you have the bedside manner of a bullock.
这可怜的小男孩都吓坏了,你看看
The poor little boy's in shock. Can't you see that?
你还对他大喊大叫
Yelling and bawling at him like that.
我没有对他大喊大叫,我只是在询问
I wasn't yelling and bawling at him, I was inquiring.
我的上帝啊,你一开口,整个城镇都会受到折磨
God help us if you ever start. The whole town will be tortured.
我们必须找出他从哪里来的
We have to find out where he comes from.
半夜捧着鸡蛋到处乱走
Walking around the middle of the night with his crutch of eggs.
他父亲会在田间地头到处找他,大声喊他的名字
His father'll be out shouting around the countryside looking for him.
给他点时间
Give him time.
小男孩被吓坏了。是不是啊,亲爱的?
Little boy's had a nasty shock. Haven't you, darling?
我来给他找点东西让他振作起来
I'll get him something to buck him up.
迈克,他只是个孩子
Michael, he's only a child.
我从小喝母乳都兑威士忌的
I was taking whiskey with me mother's milk.
是啊,所以你才变成现在这样
Aye, look at the state you're in.
给你
Here you go.
他正在杰罗尼莫家里喝威士忌
He's drinking whiskey in Geronimo's house.
他和大猩猩都坐在桌边
With himself and Gorilla at the table.
好极了 -好极了?
Great. -Great?
他会吸引他们的注意力。来,油漆给我们
He'll keep them busy. Give us the paint.
博芬,你也来吧,我需要你帮我拼写
Boffin, you come too. I'll need you for the spelling.
剩下的人,掩护我们
The rest of you, cover us.
拿着这个桶
Hold this pot.
你确定要这么干吗,弗格斯?
Are you sure, Fergus?
在教堂?这可是一个重罪
The church? lt's a mortal sin.
就像我说的...
Like I say...
这是战争
This is war.
嗬,嗬,嗬!小孩子分量减半,显然没啥问题
Ho, ho, ho! A kid and a half. There's no mistake.
孩子,你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling, son?
我把鸡蛋打碎了
I smashed me eggs.
他担心的是他的鸡蛋
It's his eggs he's fretting over.
你就担心这个?我们有很多鸡蛋的
Is that all it is? Sure we've bushels of eggs.
杰罗姆,到后面去把他的盒子装满鸡蛋
Jerome, go out the back and fill his box with eggs.
什么? -按照你妈妈说的去做
What? -Do as your mammy says.
我没空的
I'm not waiting on him.
但他很忙,他正在上课,先生
But he's busy, he's doing his lessons, mister.
忙?
Busy?
好吧,那你也可以帮他一把
Well, you can give him a hand.
你们两个现在就去拿鸡蛋,别扯了!
Eggs now, the pair of yous, and don't argue!
你们还想把动静搞得更大点吗?
Try making a bit more noise!
再给我最后一杯?
One for the road?
“S……”
“S……”
有车,快!
A car, quick!
搞定了
Finished.
(卡里克混♥蛋♥)
博芬,走
Boffin, come on.
谢谢
Thanks.
晚安
Good night.
你小心你的鸡蛋 -好的,先生
You mind them eggs now. -Yes, sir.
♪ In the merry month of May ♪
♪ From me home I packcd ♪
♪ And left a girl that you ♪
♪ Nearly broken hearts that look to follow thee ♪
♪ Kiss me, darling ' ♪
♪ while I drink a pint of beer ♪
♪ Me grief and tears... ♪
我弟弟...
My brother...
他醉得像只臭鼬...
He's as drunk as a skunk.
♪ Spanish gold and how about ♪
♪ A brand-new pair of girls ♪
♪ wrappcd along in the boats? ♪
♪ Going to Northern Ireland ♪
♪ On the rocky road to Dublin ♪
♪ And one, two, three, four, five ♪
♪ Up the hill ♪
♪ And I'm going around the rocky road ♪
♪ And all the way to Dublin ♪
♪ Oh, la fa-la dee-dah ♪
♪ In the merry month of May ♪
♪ From me home I packcd ♪
♪ And left me girl so true ♪
♪ Nearly broken hearts will look to follow thee ♪
♪ Kiss me, darling ' ♪
♪ while I drink a pint of beer ♪
♪ Me grief and tears... ♪
停下
Hold it.
发生什么事了?有没有看到卡里克的人?
What's happening? Can you see any Carricks?
没看到,但他们肯定会在那儿
No, but they'll be there.
让我们看看
Give us a look.
嘿,伙计们,我觉得我有点头晕
Hey, lads, I think l feel a bit woozy.
真不幸
Bad luck.
找掩护!找掩护!
Take cover! Take cover!
果然,就知道你们只会躲起来
That's right. Hide, why don't you?
别露出你们那恶心的脸!
Don't show your ugly mugs!
震动会使我们的船沉没
The shock would sink our boat.
有什么问题吗,二批?
What's your problem, tosspot?
我们没事
We haven't got a problem.
他们把教堂公告栏上的油漆擦干净了吗?
Have they finished scrubbing the paint from the ol' chapel board?
擦?关于这事你还知道什么
Scrubbing? What would yous know about scrubbing,
你们这群肮脏的屠夫
you dirty bunch of knackers.
你的妈妈还在厨房♥的水槽里洗内♥裤♥吗?
Does your mammy still wash her knickers in the kitchen sink?
她没有厨房♥水槽
She doesn't have a kitchen sink.
那就来卡里克吧,我们借个澡盆给你洗澡!
Then come on off to Carrickdowse, we'll lend you a bath!
电影精选列表