He's done his thumb.
卡里克他们干的? -差不多
The Carricks? -Sort of.
这都是因为你给了他那些钮扣 -你别说了,好吗?
It was those buttons you gave him. -Shut up, will ya?
他试着把它们藏在厕所顶上,结果自己滑倒了,
He hid them atop the toilet, slipped,
好像倒霉事都落在了他身上
whole lot came down on him.
别担心,小康,
Don't worry, Little Con,
你等着看我接下来会怎么对付他们
wait till you see what I've got for them next.
乔乔!
Jonjo!
哦,看来目前还没有和平谈判的迹象
Oh. No sign of peace talks yet.
换个地方,我们来送给他们一个大惊喜
Change of venue, somewhere we can give them a real surprise.
这都是怎么回事?墨菲沙丘上堆积的尸体太多了?
What's up? Too many dead bodies piled up at Murphy's Dunes?
有什么状况吗?
Any sign?
没啥,只有蒂姆。他被困在石头上了
No, only Tim. He's trapped up there in the stones.
弗格斯和其他人都逃走了
Fergus and the rest have chickened out.
逃走了?
Chickened out?
行吧,我们把石头包围起来
Okay, surround the stones,
但同时也要留意其他地方
but keep a good lookout for the rest.
又见面了,小蒂姆
Here we are again, Tim boy.
就你一个人吗?
On your own, are you?
是你自己下来,还是我们拖你下来?
Coming down this time, or do we drag you?
哈!你没办法把婴儿从摇篮里拖出来的
Ha. You couldn't drag a baby from its cradle.
布伦丹、奇克,把他给扒光了
Brendan, Chick, have every stitch off him.
剩下的人——
The rest of you--
冲啊!
Charge!
冲啊!
Charge!
坚守阵地!坚守阵地!
Stand your ground! Stand your ground!
回来!回来!继续战斗!
Come back! Come back! Stand and fight!
加油,小伙子们!抓住他们!加油,小伙子们!
Go on, lads! Get 'em! Go on, lads!
给我让开!
Get out of me way!
我们会把场子找回来的!
We'll get you back!
动手!
Now!
别叫了,好吗?
Shut up, will you?
我浑身都被抓伤和蜇伤了
I'm scratched and stung all over.
我就知道我不应该来参加
I knew I shouldn't never have come.
切,我们打败了他们,不是吗?
Ouit whinging. We licked 'em, didn't we?
是啊,还跟女孩们一起
Yeah, with girls.
有女孩子又有什么关系?
And what's wrong with girls?
没什么,反正都见过,没啥大不了的
Nothing. Just like to have known, that's all.
光着身子到处乱跑已经够糟糕的了
Prancing around stark naked's bad enough.
还有女人在场。我该嘲笑你吗?
Having women I aughing at you?
你怎么了?为你所拥有的感到羞耻吗?
What's up? Ashamed of what you've got?
这是一个自♥由♥的国家
It's a free country.
我不会再光着身子战斗了
I'm not fighting starkers again.
就当这没发生过好了
You can forget it.
对,我不会再丢钮扣了
Yeah. And I'm not losing no more buttons.
即使你没有像样的衣服,但我们有些人还是有的
Some of us have got decent clothes, even if you haven't.
所以你不会再战斗了,是吗?
So you won't fight, is that it?
这不是我们的错,佩吉
It's not our fault, Pergie.
是啊,我们的父母可能会杀了我们的
Yeah, it's our parents. They'll kill us.
杀了我们?
Kill us?
小子,你身上少了一颗钮扣会怎么样?
What's a few buttons off to you, laddie?
如果你的衬衫弄坏了又会怎么样?
What's your shirts destroyed to you?
根本没关系!
Nothing!
而我却是那个会被送走的人!
I'm the one that's getting sent away!
你们这些人都下地狱去吧!
Ye can go to hell, the lot of you!
弗格斯...
Fergus...
弗格斯,怎么了?
Fergus, what's wrong?
走开
Go away.
你走开,让我一个人待着
Go away. Leave me alone.
共和国...
Poblacht...
民♥主♥...
Dhaonfhlathach...
莱利!
Riley!
档案馆
Na h-áircann.
把那张纸给我,莱利
Give me that paper, Riley.
老师,什么纸?
Paper, sir?
是的,在爱尔兰...
Yes, in the lrish...
就是你手里那张纸
Paper in your hand.
你不知道它在那里吗?
Did you not know it was there?
你看,我们每天都会学到新东西。你坐下
Here. We learn something every day. Sit down.
弗格斯,这是你写的吗?
Fergus, did you write this?
老师,是我写的
Sir, I did.
到这里来吧
Come up here.
大声读出来
Read aloud.
老师?
Sir?
大声读出来
Read it aloud.
“为了搞到钱……”
"To find the money..."
“买♥♥钮扣、鞋带、领带和皮带……”
"To buy buttons, shoelaces, ties and belts..."
“每个人每周都必须……”
"Everybody must..."
“缴纳一英镑的税”
"Pay a tax of one pound a week."
现在...
Now...
每个人,用最认真的书法
Everybody, in best writing,
用你的母语...(注:爱尔兰语)
100 times...
写100遍
in your native tongue.
你怎么了?
What's up with you?
每周一磅,就是因为这个
One pound a week, that's what.
我怎么才能搞到一磅?
Where am I gonna get one pound from?
那我们呢?我们都一样
Where do we all? We're all in the same boat.
对,共和国
A republic, yeah.
我们并不都是平等的
We're all not equal.
有的人有钱,有的人没钱,我也没有
Some has money, and some don't, and I don't.
我没有 -我也没有
I got none. -Me neither.
我也没有
And I got none.
好吧,所有有钱的人都站在那里
Okay, stand over there, all those who have money.
没钱的人,就跟小康站在一起
Those who don't, join Little Con in the jacks.
穷♥人♥为什么只能站在厕所里?
Why should the poor stand in the toilets?
对啊,只是因为我们没钱?这不公平
Yeah, just because we're broke.It's not fair.
这不是平等,
This isn't equality,
这是对无产者的侮辱
it's shaming those that have nothing.
好吧,那就换过来吧
All right then, swap over.
有钱的人站进去
Those who can pay stand in there.
你搞笑吧!我才不会花了很多钱却站在厕所里。没可能的
You're joking. I'm not paying good money to stand in the toilets. Forget it.
他说的对。如果有人付钱而有人不付钱,我们就不可能平等
He's right. We can't all be equal if some pay and some don't.
如果没人付钱,我们才是平等的
We're allequal if no one pays.
不对,只有每个人都付相同的费用时才平等
No. Only when everybody pays the same.
博芬,平等的定义是?
Boffin, what's equality?
从社会和法律的角度来看
Having identical privileges, rights and status
拥有相同的特权、权利和地位
in the eyes of society and the law.
就像美国的阿米什人一样
(注:阿米什人以拒绝汽车及电力等现代设施,过简朴的生活而闻名)
Like the Amish in America.
好啦!
Okay!
好吧,现在就当你口袋里啥都没有吧
Okay, forget what you've got in your pockets now.
已有的不算,我们不会用它。我们的财富要用于我们自己的事业
That doesn't count. We don't use it for the war. lt's for our own things.
可我还是啥都没有啊
I haven't got nothing anywhere.
我也是,但我们必须找到赚钱的方法,
Me neither, but we've got to find ways to make money,
这样我们所有人都会有钱购买♥♥钮扣和战争用的东西
money for all of us to buy buttons and things for the war.
博芬,这算是平等吗?
Boffin, is that equality?
当然,这就是平等
Yeah, that's equality.
当我们弄到所需的物资以后
And all the stuff, when we get it,
该把它保存在哪里?
where we gonna keep it?
保存在我们的总部
In our HQ.
总部是什么?
What's an HQ?
准备好了? -是的
Ready? -Yep.
打开门!
Open the doors!
借过借过!小心你后面!
Coming through! Watch your backs!
这个应该放在哪里?
Where will I put this?
放在屋顶上
On the roof.
还要保证它不会漏
And make sure there's no leaks.
我现在要去巡视了 -祝你好运 -祝你好运
I'm off on my rounds now. -Good luck. -Good luck.
有多少了?
How many buckets?
两桶多一点
Two and a bit.
两桶……也就是两磅
Two buckets... That's two pounds.
电影精选列表