-Do you want to lose this election?
有什么问题吗?
-What's the problem?
今天早上你错过三场露面
You've missed three appearances this morning.
德通的民调显示 你的支持率和对手相同
The Dayton's poll has you in a dead heat.
你的竞选经费不足 而且距离选举只剩下3天了
Your campaign is out of money, and the election's in three days.
问题还不够多吗?
Is that enough?
进来, 坐下
Come in. Sit down.
你们两个之间的问题 先暂时放在一边
Whatever problems you two are having can be put aside for a while.
他不是靠政见领先我们
He's not beating us on issues.
政见方面, 你可以轻易的击败他
On issues you cream him every time, but he's affable, and that comes across.
但是他非常有亲和力 这才是最大的问题
When he wants to be, you can be the most charming man on Earth.
Juliet, 你在这里干嘛? 为什么你会在这里
What are you doing here? Why are you here?
因为我想帮忙
Because I want to be.
但是我们已经不是 你知道的... 你离开了
But we're not, you know. You left.
让你放弃竞选是很愚蠢的 尤其是你很可能当选
It is so stupid to let you throw this campaign away when you're so close.
你希望输掉这场选举吗?
Do you want to lose this election?
你明不明白... Isaac, 很抱歉, 我得走了
-Do you realize... I've got to go. I'm sorry.
你... 我必须去找Sarah
-Where do you think you're going? -I'm going to go find Sarah.
你要去上坟? 不, 不是...
-You're going to visit her grave? -No.
我不明白, 这太疯狂了 Isaac, 听我说
-I don't understand. This is crazy. -Listen to me.
他们埋的不是Sarah 是别人的尸体
They didn't bury Sarah. It was somebody else.
他们可能认为 让外界相信他们杀了名美国人
They probably realized it would help them a great deal...
对他们的工作会有很大的帮助
if they thought they'd killed an American.
这不是很合理吗? 卡洛琳, 你有看到她
Does that make sense? You saw her, Caroline!
他到底是怎么了? 不是吗?
-What is happening to him? -Didn't you?
老兄, 知道现在几点吗? 现在几点?
-You got the time, man? -What time is it?
你的手表他妈的真漂亮
Nice fucking watch you got there.
把手表脱下来
Give him the watch!
上次有下雪, 不过没关系
It should be snowing, but that's okay.
大概就在...
Right about...
这里
there.
灯光会熄灭
Turn the light out.
你要我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
你到底要我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
我该照他们的意思去做吗?
Should I do what they want?
那样做对吗?
Is that the right thing?
你还会爱我吗?
You still going to love me?
你到底在哪里?
Where did you go?
我到底该何去何从?
Where the fuck did I go?
实行单一税制和基本减税法
A simplified tax code with radical reductions of write-offs...
并对庞大的国防支出 进行重新评估
and a thorough reappraisal of our endless expenditures on defense.
当我得到这个机会
When I was given the opportunity...
角逐参议员的席位
to run for Congress...
我本来想说...
I was going to say that...
我之所以参选 是为了有机会替国家服务
I accepted the opportunity because it'd give me a chance to serve my country.
但事实并非如此
But that's not entirely true.
事实上, 成为一名参议员
The truth is that I have wanted this...
是我从小就立定的志向
as long as I can remember.
而当你长久渴望一样东西时
And...when you've wanted something that long...
得到它似乎变成最重要的事
getting it becomes the most important thing.
你变得像赛狗场内 追着机械兔子跑的狗
We become dogs chasing a mechanical rabbit around a racetrack...
然而当你终于 得到它时又如何?
and what do we do when we finally getting our jaws?
我相信...
I do believe...
我可以有所作为
that I can make a difference.
我相信我能够听见 困苦民众的心声
I believe that I can hear the voices of the people in difficulty.
在此, 我必须...
But I must finish...
向各位保证
by promising to you...
如果我当选, 我会竭尽所能
that if you elect me I will do everything I can...
保护我们心中的良善
to protect what is left of the best in us...
免于自私、残酷的侵害
from the selfish and the brutal...
让这个世界能够更接近 我们心目中的天堂
to make this world as close to paradise as we can.
这个梦想也许很难达成
That may not be very close at all, but...
但却是活出生命最好的方法
what better way to spend a life than crawling towards it.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
第14选区的得票数相当接近
And on this 14th district it's still too close to call.
看来要到最后才能分出高下
Looks like it's going down to the wire.
妈, 等一下, 别挂
Wait, Mom. Hold on one second.
非常谢谢你 我要留在这里
-Thank you so much. -I'm staying here.
请继续收看本台 关于开票结果的后续报导
Stay tuned throughout the evening for details...
我们现在只能说 两人的票数仍旧十分接近
All we can say now is that it's simply too close to call.
最后的票数计算出来了 你赢了
-Hello? -Final tally is in. You won.
相差几票?
What was the margin?
614票, 恭喜
Six hundred and fourteen votes. Congratulations.
谢谢你, Isaac
Thanks, Isaac.
大家都好吗?
How's it going?
我来了, 不是吗?
Well, I'm here, aren't I?
这里的价钱实在是离谱
The prices in this place are obscene.
妈, 别担心 反正可以报公帐
Don't worry, Mom. It's a Sleepwalker Books party.
交际费也是钱
Expense account money is still money...
我不喜欢这种把客人 当冤大头的餐厅
and I don't like these places playing me for a sucker.
我的家庭! 我真想敲昏他们
My family. I think I'll kill them.
卡洛琳说得对 我们应该专心的为Fielding庆祝
Caroline's right. We should concentrate on being happy for Fielding.
对啊! 明天再开始继续恶言相向
And then tomorrow, we can go back to trashing each other.
有件事, 我想我应该告诉你们
There's something that I think I should tell you all.
我觉得不太舒服
I'm not feeling very well.
事实上已经有一阵子了
I haven't been for a while.
身体里面好像有东西脱轨
Something inside me has jumped the track.
我很困惑
I'm confused.
我没有办法思考 我没有办法睡觉
I'm not thinking right. I'm not sleeping right.
我不认为我是在向你们抱怨
Just don't think I am complaining about this...
或是在向你们求助
or asking for your help...
因为根本没有人能帮忙 事情发生了, 就是这样
because there's nothing anyone can do. It's happened and that's it.
我不知道下一分钟 我会说出什么
I don't know what I'm going to say from one minute to the next.
我真的不知道
I really don't.
不知道自己会说些什么我不晓得该怎么办
I don't know what I'm going to say, or what I'm going to do.
你们明白吗?
Do you understand?
我瞭解我选的时机不对 现在不该说这件事
I know this is coming at a bad time for everyone...
可是我没办法控制自己
but there's nothing I can do about that.
我很累...而且我...
I'm tired and I'm...
我看事情的角度也变了
I don't see things the way that I used to.
每件事...
Everything...
每件事 每件事看起来都很奇怪
everything, everything is fucking strange...
而且完全失去控制...
and it's all completely out of control...
我很害怕
and I'm frightened.
也许你们可以真正帮我的忙
Maybe if you all could give me some real help...
不是你们的同情或是宽容 而是帮忙
and not your pity or generosity, but some help.
仔细看着我
Take a look at me.
我知道我把每件事都搞砸了...
I know I'm ruining everything,
但我如果现在不说 可能永远都不会说了
but if I don't say this, I may never say it.
事情发生速度的太快 发生的非常快
Everything's going fast. It's going very fast.
完全失去控制
It's completely out of control.
如果我今天不说 明天就来不及了
If I don't say it today, tomorrow may be too late.
我也许疯狂到以为自己很正常
I may be too crazy to even know how crazy I am.
我不知道该怎么办 我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do! I don't know what to do!
我不知道自己出了什么问题 我很困惑
Something has happened to me, and I'm very lost!
情况没有停止 情况也没有好转
And it doesn't stop. It's not getting better.
我没有恢复 完全没有恢复
I don't get better. I'm not getting better.
情况只是继续不停的发生
It's just going on, and it's going on.
而我一点办法也没有
And there's nothing that I can do about it.
情况一直继续
It's not stopping!
根本不会停止
It's not stopping.
愚蠢, 真愚蠢
Stupid.
我很好, 我没事 我很好, 觉得好多了
I'm fine. I feel better.
谢谢, 我没事
Thanks. I'm okay.
别担心, 我不会有事的 我很抱歉
Don't worry. I'll be okay. I'm sorry.
对不起, 我不会有事的
Sorry I'm okay.
曼彻斯特旅馆
是谁?
Who is it?
你非用这种方式不可吗?
Did you have to do it like this?
你把我的生活撕成两半
You ripped my life in half.
当我开始觉得我的人生 有意义时, 你却把它夺走
You took away everything that was starting to mean something in my life.
电影精选列表