没错, Steven 是很刻薄
Yes, that is ugly, Steven.
让我想起Sarah会说的话
Reminds me of something Sarah would say.
Fielding, 这个话题只有你感兴趣
You're in this conversation by yourself, Fielding.
这个该死的房♥间里 只有我是局外人
I'm in this whole fucking room by myself!
而且那股团体的优越感 压得我喘不过气
And I'm choking on the collective sense of superiority!
我只是要开车带他们 去明尼亚波里斯几天
I'm just going to Minneapolis to drive them around for a few days.
你的反应像是 我要永远离开你一样
You're acting like I'm leaving you forever.
只去几天为什么 要带这么多衣服?
If it's only for a few days, why are you taking so much stuff?
因为珊妮没有冬天的衣服 所以我得帮她准备
Seny doesn't have any winter clothes, so I'm bringing some for her, too.
你知道我是爱你的
I do love you, you know.
Fielding?
你也必须爱我
You have to love me, too.
你不能只想要爱情
Not an image and not an idea.
却不去面对你我之间的不同
And not in spite of who I am.
明天下午 我们会到 "奇迹圣母会"
I'll be at Our Lady of the Miracle by tomorrow afternoon.
你知道...
You know...
大部分的人认为你们是神经病
most people think you all are crazy.
大部分的人?
Most people...
还是你?
or you?
大部分的人
Most people.
还有我
And me.
Sarah?
预料验尸官将会公布 初步的报告
The coroner is expected to make his initial report.
虽然有关单位尚未公布 那名年轻美国女性的身份
As for the young American woman, it's not yet officially known...
不过我们已经得知 死者是Sarah·Williams
but we have learned that she was Sarah Williams...
一名来自芝加哥的行动人士 同时也参与此次的庇护行动
an activist from Chicago who was also working with the sanctuary movement.
很明显地, 这名美国公民 在美国本土遇害的事件
Obviously the death of a young American girl on American shores...
无疑将对庇护运动 投下新的变数
will throw a whole new light on both the sanctuary movement...
同时更将影响到美国 与智利政♥府♥之间的关系
and possibly on the government's relationship with the Chilean regime.
我是霍比尔 在明尼亚波里斯市采访报导
I'm Bill Haugland, reporting live from Minneapolis.
Williams先生, 您女儿的死 您认为谁该负责?
Mr. Williams, who do you blame for your daughter's death?
我只想带Sarah回家, 让她安息
I just want to take her home and bury her.
你是她的男朋友, 对吗? 她的未婚夫?
You're the boyfriend, right? The fiancé?
你认为她的死该由谁来负责?
Who do you blame for Sarah Williams's death?
停止支持智利国家主义
有时候 死亡并非是上帝的旨意
There are times when death seems not the will of God...
而是人类腐♥败♥、丑陋的行为
but the venal, ugly act of man.
也是在这时候...
And these are the times...
让我们想要抬头 对着天堂大声叫喊
that make us want to raise our heads to the heavens and shout.
喊叫声定会唤醒死去的亲人
Shout loud enough to wake the dead.
- 东尼在进行一些非正式的民调
Tony has been doing some informal polls.
然后呢?
En
你的声势开始下滑
You're slipping.
还没有落后, 但是开始下滑
You're not behind yet, but you're slipping.
你必须更努力才行
You have to work harder.
拜托! 卡洛琳 更努力?
Come on, Caroline. Work harder?
昨天我就跑了18个地方
I went 18 places yesterday.
我的喉咙痛得要命 饶了我吧!
My throat is killing me. Come on.
我的手肿得连手套都戴不上 你还要我做什么?
My hand is so swollen, I can't put a glove on it. What do you want me to do?
我要你心无旁骛 一直到选举结束
Put everything out of your mind until after this is over
什么也别想
.Absolutely everything.
等到选举结束...
After the election...
我们爱做什么就做什么
we can be as crazy as we like.
你们不能自己去华盛顿监督
You can't get there from here...
但能送我进入华府 让我为民众服务
but send me and let me work for you.
非常谢谢各位 谢谢你来参加
Thank you very much. Thanks for coming out.
要不要再喝一点? 不用了, 谢谢
-You want some more? -No, I'm fine.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man.
你有意志力...
You have the willpower...
只喝一杯酒吗? 没有
to have just one glass of this?
很好 干! 非常有决心
That's good. Fuck, yeah, very strong.
坐着别动, 也别说笑话 我马上回来
Everyone stay put. Don't say anything interesting. I'll be right back.
我弟弟
Bro.
你确定你不要喝一点? 真的很好喝喔!
You sure you don't want any of this because it's good?
抱歉
Sorry
我们只剩米果吗?
Is this all we have, rice cakes?
我今晚不能留下来
I can't stay here tonight.
你说什么? 你要住哪里?
What? Where are you going to go?
住朋友家
A friend's.
你会回来吗?
You going to come back?
我当然会 你真好
-Yeah, of course. -That's very nice of you.
我明天就回来
I'll be back tomorrow.
你早餐想吃什么?
You want something special for breakfast?
我可以做芽甘蓝煎蛋卷给你吃
-Sprout omelet or something?
你知道我在想什么吗?
-Do you know what I think?
我在想, 如果你当选了 就算我没有跟你一起去华盛顿
I think if you win this election and I don't go to Washington with you...
你根本不会觉得有差别
in three weeks, you won't even know the difference.
你知道我怎么想吗?
You know what I think?
我想你说的没错
I think you're right.
难得有机会看到我弟弟堕落
A chance to see my brother go down the tubes.
Dan, 闭嘴 我只是在开玩笑
-Dan, hey! -I'm just kidding.
如果你真的这么想 那你来这里干嘛?
If that's the way you feel, why did you come here?
我把金从按♥摩♥院带出来时 那些韩国人气炸了
When I took Kim from the massage parlor, the Koreans were furious.
他们要她回去
They wanted her back.
韩国人认为金跑了
Korean men think, Kim run away...
其他的小姐也可能会跑
maybe other girls run away, too.
我现在不能 跟你的麻烦扯上关系
I can't get involved with your shit right now.
你来找我, 不是非常愚蠢 就是非常残忍♥
It's either very fucking stupid of you, or it's sadistic of you to come here.
等一下! 等一下 又不是什么大不了的事情
Wait a minute. It's not that big of a deal.
你不该来这里
You cannot be here.
我正忙着竞选 而竞选活动就快要结束了
I'm in the middle of an election, and it's going to be close.
在活动结束前 大家会无所不用其极
And when it's close, it gets ugly.
我不想再向任何人 解释你和你女朋友的事
I don't want to have to explain you, or your girlfriend, to anyone anymore.
等等! 你是个有权力的人 你一定有办法的
Wait. You're a powerful man. You have influence.
只要随便拨通电♥话♥ 还是什么的...
-Just make a phone call or something... No.
不行, Danny 你不在我的选区内
You're not in my district, Danny.
我是你♥他♥妈♥的选区
I am your fucking district.
你认为是谁造就你的? 混♥蛋♥, 你跟我一样
Who do you think made you what you are? You are me, you fuck!
你拒绝承认我 就等于否定你自己
You close the door on me, you close the door on yourself.
我不在乎
So be it then.
没有我们你会变成什么样子?
What would you be without us?
只是个让人厌恶的组合体
Some repulsive combination of...
成份是哈佛和海岸防卫队 由lsaac·Green...
Harvard and the Coast Guard stirred up by Isaac Green...
和他该死的侄女 亲手调♥教♥出来的
and his fucking, tight-assed niece.
Fielding
我去拿抹布
I'll get a cloth.
该死!
Goddamn it.
我把你吵醒了?
Did I wake you?
Sarah?
对
Yes.
你是谁?
Who is this?
Fielding, 我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry, Fielding.
我每天都在犹豫 该不该打电♥话♥给你
Every day I had to decide whether I should call you.
我试着把你带到我身边
I tried to bring you to me.
把你的名字写在纸条上 然后别在我的毯子上
Put your name on a little piece of paper and I pinned it to my blanket.
Fielding, 我已经不是从前的我
I couldn't stay where I was.
我多么希望不要改变 但是却没有办法坚持下去
I wanted to so badly, but I couldn't stay that person.
我不认为你会喜欢现在的我
I don't think you're going to like me anymore.
你说什么?
What?
我不认为你会喜欢现在的我
I don't think you're going to like me anymore.
亲爱的, 我会永远爱着你
Oh, honey, I will always love you.
你在哪里? 告诉我你在哪里 我在很远的地方
-Where are you? Tell me where you are. -I'm far away.
告诉我你在哪里, 我会... 我不可以
-Tell me where you are and I'll... I can't.
我可以, 告诉我你在哪里
I can. Tell me where you are.
求求你, 告诉我
Just tell me, please.
Fielding...
我一直在你的身边
I'm with you.
Sarah?
Sarah?
Sarah
冷静
Calm down.
我到底发生了什么事?
Why the fuck is this happening to me?
喂?
Hellow
我是lsaac, 你最好马上过来
-Hello? -It's Isaac. You'd better come over...
你希望落选吗?
电影精选列表