-I speak better Spanish than both of you. -Sister Angela speaks it perfectly.
带我一起去
Just take me with you.
计划是事先就安排好的
Everything's arranged for this time.
你有这份心意就够了
It means a lot you asked.
对不起, 但我们得走了 我陪你去机场
-I'm sorry, but we must go. -I'll go with you to the airport.
你认为我这样做错了吗?
You think what I'm doing is wrong?
当然不是
Of course not.
事实上, 我认为你...
The truth is I think you're...
非常的了不起
fucking incredible.
我真希望你不要去
And I do wish you weren't going.
Fielding, 我想忘记我们之间 所有的歧见
I want to forget everything that separates us, Fielding.
你是我的爱人
You're my lover.
我只爱你一个人
The only man in the world I love.
你是我唯一的爱人
You're the only woman I love.
十年前的竞选经费只需要十万
Ten years ago we could run a campaign for $10, 000.
现在却得花一百万
Now it takes a goddamn million.
- 我们不是有选票的支持吗?
We got the votes, right?
俗话说, 早起的鸟儿有虫吃
Vote early and vote often.
我们现在要做的是继续造势
What we need to do is coast.
我们可以利用媒体宣传
We'll get plenty of ink for free.
记者每年这个时候都很闲 凯莉, 对不对?
Reporters have got nothing to do this time of year, right Kelly?
你说的对
You're right about that.
况且, 我们还可以仰赖 杰瑞卡迈可的全力配合
Also, we can count on Jerry Charmichael's full cooperation.
我不知道你是否要他加入 不过他愿意尽力...
I don't know if you want him involved, but he's willing to do whatever's best.
我快发疯了
I'm losing my mind.
你再说一遍
Beg your pardon?
没错
yeah
这话是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我只是... 我...
I just... I
我最近不断见到、不断听到...
I've been seeing things and hearing things...
Sarah的人还有她的声音
from Sarah.
而且我相信那些都是真的
And I've been believing them.
我相信她...
Believing that she's...
怎么说, 从另一个世界回来了 或许她根本就还活着
I don't know. Come back from the other side, or maybe she never died.
我不知道该怎么解释
I can't explain it.
几年前, 在纽约 我以为我看到她
I thought I saw her...a couple of years ago in New York.
因为实在很离谱 所以我一直没告诉你
It seemed really crazy, so I never told you about it, but...
她刚好从一家... 一家咖啡店走出来
she was coming out of like a coffee shop...
跟一个上了年纪的男人一起
with this guy, this older guy.
当时我想都没想就...
And I didn't think about it. I just...
叫她的名字
called her name.
她立刻就回头 朝我的方向看过来
And she looked around, and she looked straight at me.
当时...
And...
我猜大概是因为太惊讶
I guess I was just so surprised.
我根本就忘了她已经去世了
I just forgot that she wasn't alive anymore, and...
她转身继续往前走 我又叫了她一次
she turned around and walked a bit further, so I called her name again.
当她又转过身来的时候...
And she turned around.
我才突然想到
And then I remembered.
因为, 你晓得...
And, you know...
那不是她 她的样子变了
it wasn't her. She looked different.
我应该这样说 她长得很像Sarah
That's not true. She looked a lot like Sarah.
但重点是, 她不可能是Sarah
But she wasn't Sarah. That's the point.
她只是看起来像她 当时我吓呆了
She just looked like her. I was really freaked.
真的, 但日子还是得过下去 久了, 我也就完全忘了
- I really was, but I just carried on and made myself forget all about it.
-
我从来没告诉过你 因为整件事实在很愚蠢
I never told you because it was just dumb. But that happens.
但是你真的有看到她 我以为我看到的是她
-But you saw her. -I thought I saw her.
我没有看到她 我当然没有看到她
I didn't see her. Of course I didn't.
这点我非常确定
I am absolutely sure about that.
你非常确定?
You're absolutely sure?
对!
Yeah.
卡迈可议员会参加 你的竞选造势活动吗?
So will Congressman Charmichael be participating in your campaign?
杰瑞目前相当疲倦, 所以...
Jerry's pretty exhausted, so...
Fielding, 你还记得我吗?
You remember me at all, Fielding?
我第一份新闻工作 是在明尼亚波里斯市
It was my very first news job in Minneapolis.
那里当年发生了一件大新闻
It was one of the biggest stories of the year there.
是什么新闻?
What was the story?
美国神父提供 智利的左派人士庇护
There were American priests giving left-wing Chileans sanctuary...
但遭到智利右♥派♥人士的追杀
and right-wing Chileans hunting them down.
Fielding的女友也不幸遇害
Fielding's girlfriend got caught in the middle.
抱歉, 有一位女士...
I'm sorry. There's a woman...
她有我需要的统计数据
who has some statistics that I need.
我很快就回来
I won't be long!
Sarah?
Sarah
Sarah
Sarah?
Sarah
怎么回事? 怎么回事?
What is this? What is this?
到底是怎么回事? 到底是怎么回事?
What is this? What is this?
什么鬼上帝! 可恶!
Goddamn you! Goddamn you!
是谁在这里捣乱?
Who is making this disturbance?
Fielding?
天哪! 怎么回事? 你怎么会在这里?
My God, what's wrong? What brings you here?
我也不知道, 我在哪里? 你在我的教堂里
-I don't know. Where am I? -You're in my church.
这里现在是我的教区 你刚才引起一阵骚动...
This is my parish now. You've created a disturbance...
我要跟你谈Sarah的事 你想知道什么?
-I want to talk about Sarah. -What do you...
只要告诉我她的事 她是不是还活着?
Just tell me about her! Is she alive?
求求你, 告诉我 好! 好!
-Tell me, please. -All right.
别再说一堆废话 告诉我她还活着
Just stop the shit and tell me if she is alive!
她还活着 活在爱她的人的心中
She is alive in the hearts of those...
胡说! 我一路跟着她进教堂的
Bullshit! I followed her into this church!
我跟着她进教堂的 我受够了像傻瓜一样的被耍
I followed her into this church! And I'm tired of being screwed with!
可怜的Fielding
Poor Fielding.
Higgens先生, Higgens太太 让我向你们介绍我的得力助手
Francisco and Gisela Higgens, I'd like you to meet my right arm here...
Sarah·Williams和她的朋友 Fielding·Pierce
Sarah Williams and her friend, Fielding Pierce.
你好
Hellow
我感到很荣幸 希望我们能帮得上忙
It's an honor, really. I hope we can be of service to you.
谢谢你
Thank You
那你呢! 也是名虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
What about you? Another good Catholic?
完全不是
Not at all.
亲爱的, 要不是有这些 了不起的教会人士帮忙我们不可能到美国来
If it weren't for some great churchmen we wouldn't be here to speak out...
我们的朋友古斯塔和珊妮 不是在牢里就是已经死了
and our friends, Gustavo and Seny, would be in prison or dead.
那你是做什么的呢?
So, what do you do?
Fielding希望成为一名参议员
Fielding wants to be a senator.
原来如此, 当参议员
Well, well. A senator.
在你们大部分的政客 变得贪污腐♥败♥以后...
With so many of your politicians showing their corruption...
看到像你这样的年轻人 选择以他们为榜样
I am surprised to see someone from the youth...
实在让我感到惊讶
who chooses to follow their example.
对不起, 但你真的认为 我打算从政...
Do you really believe that I'm going into politics...
就是为了当个贪污的混♥蛋♥
so I can become a corrupt son of a bitch who...
专门卖♥♥电击棒 给智利秘密警♥察♥?
sells electrodes to the Chilean secret police?
我太太的意思是 近朱者赤, 近墨者黑
What Gisela means is when you enter a corrupt institution...
你会受到大染缸的污染
you become part of it.
那你是宁可把政♥治♥ 交给一群混♥蛋♥去处理?
So you would say, leave politics to the worst America has to offer?
年轻人, 每件事都关系到政♥治♥
Young man, everything is politics.
生活就是政♥治♥
Life is politics.
认为只有你们的选举才算政♥治♥ 是美国人的通病
Calling only your elections politics is part of your sickness here.
我没有必要因为自己是美国人 而感到愧咎
I am so sick of having to apologize for being an American.
北佬
-North American.
天哪! 真是对不起 美国北方人
-Oh, God, I'm so sorry. North American.
可是我却发现 每次有人要投奔自♥由♥
I can't help noticing that when people run to freedom...
都特别喜欢从美国北部上岸
they tend to wash up on North American shores.
美国是人类有史以来 能建立最好的国家之一
This country is the best we've been able to do in the history of the planet.
你一定是在开玩笑
You can't be serious.
我们瞭解政♥府♥会不择手段 但必须如此, 哪个政♥府♥不会
We know our government plays rough. Of course it does. All governments do.
但和智利这样的国家相比...
But when you compare it to a country like Chile...
甚至连反对党的领袖 都是出身上流社会
where even the leaders of the opposition come from the upper class...
像我这样的人不可能出头
a guy like me would have no shot.
我的家庭, 我的父母 他们没有任何背景
My parents, my family, they were nothing.
可是现在我哥哥是出版商 姐姐是艺术家
My brother's a publisher, my sister's an artist...
假使我真的能当选参议员 我认为就可以证明一切
and if I do become an elected official, I think it must mean something.
听起来像病重的病人 坚信自己健康没问题
This is like the patient who describes his symptoms as a sign of good health.
Steven, 你的话很刻薄
That's ugly, Steven.
电影精选列表