♪ Just before our love got lost, you said ♪
♪ I am as constant as a northern star ♪
♪ And I said constantly in the darkness ♪
♪ Where's that at ♪
♪ If you want me I'll be in the bar ♪
♪ On the back of a cartoon coaster ♪
♪ And the blue TV screen light ♪
♪ I drew a map of Canada ♪
♪ Oh, Canada ♪
♪ With your face sketched on it twice ♪
♪ Oh, you're in my blood like holy wine ♪
♪ You taste so bitter and so sweet ♪
♪ Oh, I could drink a case of you ♪
♪ Darling, and I would ♪
♪ And still be on my feet ♪
♪ Oh, I would still be on my feet ♪
That happens only on the farshores of a distant land.
就在不久之前...
But just a short time ago...
这个宁静的社区, 受到恐怖活动的攻击
such terror apparently struck this quiet neighborhood...
位于明尼亚波里斯市郊区
on the outskirts of Minneapolis.
一枚汽车炸♥弹♥摧毁了一辆汽车 车内载有两名智利国民...
A car bomb completely destroyed a vehicle carrying two Chilean nationals...
以及一名年轻的美国妇女
and apparently, a young American woman.
联邦调查局, 目前拒绝发表任何评论
The FBI is refusing comment.
然而, 稍早的报导显示, 携带炸♥弹♥的...
However, early reports indicate the bombing was carried out...
是两名智利政♥府♥的特工
by Chilean government agents.
他们试图阻止Higgens夫妇
The agents were trying to stop Francisco and Gisela Higgens...
正在进行的全美巡回之旅
who have been touring around the US...
发表演说, 反对智利的军事独♥裁♥政♥权♥
speaking out against Chile's military dictatorship.
明市警方认为, 炸♥弹♥是由遥控器所引爆
Minneapolis police believe the bomb was detonated by remote control...
车上3名乘客当场死亡
and that all three occupants of the car were killed instantly.
目前死者的尸体, 已被运送到该市的社区医院
The bodies have been removed to Minneapolis community general hospital.
虽然有关单位尚未公布
As for the young American woman...
那名年轻美国女性的身份, 不过我们已经得知...
it's not yet officially known, but we have learned...
死者是Sarah·Williams, 一名来自芝加哥的行动人士
that she was Sarah Williams, an activist from Chicago...
同时也参与此次的庇护行动
who was also working with the sanctuary movement.
根据消息指出, 死者曾数次前往智利
Sources tell us that she had made several trips to Chile herself...
协助政♥治♥难民逃往美国
assisting in bringing political refugees into the US.
很明显地, 这起美国公民在美国本土遇害的事件
Obviously, the death of a young American girl on American shores...
无疑将对庇护运动, 投下新的变数
will throw a whole new light on both the sanctuary movement...
同时更将影响到美国与智利政♥府♥之间的关系
and on the government's relationship with the Chilean regime.
我是霍比尔, 在明尼亚波里斯市采访报导
I'm Bill Haugland, reporting live from Minneapolis.
1972年, 纽约市, 意外前两年
嗨! Fielding, 今天杀人了吗?
Hi, Fielding. Kill anyone today?
还没, 塔玛拉, Danny在吗? 他在办公室里
-Not yet, Tamara. Is Danny here? -He's in his office.
-Hi.-Hi.
我来见老板的
I'm here to see the boss.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是他弟弟
I'm his brother.
哦!
进去吧! 他在等你 谢谢
-Go on in. He's expecting you. -Thanks.
发行人, 老板兼上帝
你是新来的, 对吧?
You're new here, right?
你喜欢这里吗?
Do you like it here?
我很喜欢
Yeah, I love it.
老天!
Jesus!
早安, 士兵 上校
-Good morning, Private. -Colonel.
知道纽约港有你巡防 让我感到非常的安全
It's a damn good feeling knowing you're patrolling New York harbor.
该死的越共可能正在 第五大道逛街呢!
The fuckin' Cong could be shoppin' on Fifth Avenue like that.
Fielding, 我希望你 退出海岸防卫队
Fielding, I want you out of that Coast Guard.
少来了!
-Come on! -No, really.
我是认真的 我很替你担心
I'm worried about you.
万一尼克森吃错药
What if Nixon takes the wrong pill...
把你们送去越南怎么办?
and sends you guys over to Vietnam?
Danny, 举出一名没有服过役的政♥治♥领袖来
Name one national political leader who hasn't served his time, Danny.
还有, 你记得你强迫我学的 那首...海岸防卫队的队歌♥吗?
Remember that little coast guard song that you made me learn?
我的新助理刚刚告诉我 那句拉丁文的意思
My new assistant just told me what semperparatus means.
我不喜欢什么
I don't like this...
"永远准备向前" 的狗屁 让我有战死的感觉
"always ready" shit. I get distinct death vibes.
你的新助理? 外面那个女孩?
Your new assistant? The girl out there?
对, 她叫Sarah
Yeah. Sarah.
一名天主教♥徒♥
Catholic girl.
她懂一点拉丁文
They know their Latin.
海岸防卫队为人♥民♥而战
"My coast guard fights for me
为捍卫疆土的自♥由♥而战
"And our shore's liberty
我们勇敢坚强
"We will be strong
永远准备向前 不惧牺牲生命
"Even if die we must
我们永远不辜负
"We'll never fail the trust
国家的信任
"That we've been shown"
好了, 我们走吧! 不行, 我们还没唱完
-Good, let's go. -No way. We're not done yet.
我们骄傲, 我们真诚, 我们勇敢
"We're proud, we're true We're brave
我们不惧艰难、挑战
"We fear not pain nor grave
我们乘风破浪
"Our tide rolls on
驶向海洋的尽头
"We'll sail the ocean blue
海岸防卫队, 我们敬爱你
"Coast guard, we love you and everybody too"
我不记得剩下的歌♥词
I can't remember the rest of the words.
维京出版社和我们一样在筹备 关于胡佛总统的书
Viking's doing this book on J. Edgar Hoover that sounds a lot like ours.
真的?
Really?
很好, 取消我们的书 就什么问题都没有了
Good. Cancel ours and get us out of the whole fuckin' thing.
没人想跟联邦调查局打交道 只会带来不必要的麻烦
We don't want to deal with the FBI. It's just a big headache we don't need.
要去吃午餐了吗?
Ready for lunch?
你们不介意我加入吧?
当然
-Do you mind if I join you? -Yes.
你介意?
You mind?
我是说, 当然不介意
I mean, no.
我们三个人可以一起去 好, 我去拿我的包包
-We'll all go together. -Okay. I'll go get my bag.
猜猜看我在模仿谁?
Check it out. Who am I?
"当然, 当然不介意", 转的可真顺
"Yes, no." Very smooth.
在哈佛念书...
The thing about Harvard, for...
对我们这种来自中产阶级的人说...
somebody from the working class, like us, coming from that background...
那里让你强烈的感觉到自己被隔绝、被孤立
is that there is a terrible sense of isolation, of aloneness there.
更别提我又比其他人要小一岁
Not to mention that I was a year younger than everyone.
在校园中, 我额头上好像刻了 "奖学金穷小子" 的刺青一样
It was like walking around campus with "scholarship kid" tattooed on my head.
我深信, 政♥治♥能够带来改革
I do believe, though, that politics can still make a difference.
但你必须身体力行的投入其中
But you have to become a part of it.
你成为传递讯息给民众的一名信差
You become one of the people who sends the message to people...
宣扬 "政♥府♥的贪污和腐化是错误的"
that lying and corruption in government is wrong.
我知道大家都认为法律是很理智的东西
I know that we think of law as something that is cerebral.
我不会说这是很正确的选择 但至少...
I won't say that it's a courageous stance to take, but it's a...
我们都晓得战争是邪恶的
We know that the war is evil.
但起码我不会被褫夺公权 你知道,
It's a way for me not to become disenfranchised, you know, become...
像那些被关在牢里的激进份子一样
some radical member who is now in prison...
我该做笔记吗?
Should I be taking notes?
Fielding
专心吃你的午餐
Eat your lunch.
对不起, 我太激动了
Carry on. Sorry.
咪♥咪♥, 帮我打电♥话♥给老唐
Mimi, get me Don Ragland on the phone in my office.
Fielding, 注意安全
Fielding, don't hurt yourself.
你何时要回部队?
When do you have to get back to the war?
我可以请你吃晚餐吗?
Can I buy you dinner tonight?
我可以说话吗?
Can I talk?
你在海岸防卫队里做些什么?
What do you do in the Coast Guard?
目前, 我负责巡逻纽约港
Right now I patrol New York harbor.
没什么了不起, 但是...
Not glamorous, but...
不用从军参战、坐牢 或是逃到加拿大
It's not the Army, Canada or jail.
你认为他们会送你去越南吗?
Do you think they might send you to Vietnam?
不会
No.
再说战争很快就要结束了
And the war is ending pretty soon.
战争快结束的消息 从开战传到现在
The war's been ending soon for a long time.
这只是件我必须做的事
It's just something that I have to do.
我也有一件
I have one, too.
一件什么?
One what?
一件使命
Sense of destiny.
你的使命是什么呢?
Okay, what's your sense of destiny?
小的时候 我希望能成为一名修女
When I was little, I wanted to be a nun.
是真的
It's a true story!
是什么原因让你放弃的?
What stopped you?
青春期
Puberty.
那很正常
As it should.
现在我希望...
Now, I want...
我的人生能够充满 不可思议的冒险
a life of unbelievable adventure...
还有...
and...
过得率性自在
电影精选列表