-Hi. -You're late.
现在才九点半
It's 9:30.
我知道, 我只是担心你 对不起
-I know. I was worried. -I'm sorry.
我们说好要一起做晚餐 你还要帮我准备我的论文
We said we were going to cook dinner, you were going to help me with my paper.
可是曼纽, 我跟你提过的 那个小男孩今天开口说话了
But Manuel, that little boy I told you about? He talked today.
Steven陪他玩的时候 他终于开口说话了
Steven was playing with him, and he finally talked.
你现在都不在家 整天都在教会里
You're never here anymore. You're at the church all day long.
你也每天待在学校 或是在念书啊!
And you're at school or studying all day long.
你爱上他了吗?
Are you in love with him?
谁?
Who?
Mileski.
Fielding
Steven是神父
Steven's a priest.
Fielding, 你是我的爱人
You're my lover, Fielding.
他是我工作上的伙伴
He's part of what I do.
你不可能是我的全部
You can't be everything to me.
我希望我是
I want to be.
天啊!
Oh, dear.
我喜欢听你这么说
I love that you said that.
这是Sarah·Wilson 你好吗? 众议员
-This is Sarah Wilson. -Congressman, how are you?
你好吗? 我很好, 谢谢
I'm very well, thank you.
抱歉 没关系, 你先请
-Sorry. -No, you go right ahead.
这是Sarah·Wilson和Fielding·Pierce
This is Sarah Wilson and Fielding Pierce.
非常高兴认识你
Very nice to meet you.
独♥立♥选民那边没问题吧?
Everything's good with the independent voters?
很漂亮的耳环
They're pretty earrings.
我们对他有信心
I know exactly where he's going.
我只懂足球
I only know about soccer.
Sarah·Wilson? 他们是两兄弟
Sarah Wilson? These are brothers.
这是Sarah·Wilson和Fielding·Pierce
This is Sarah Wilson and Fielding Pierce.
Fielding·Pierce 很高兴认识你
How are you? Nice to meet you.
"要喝点饮料吗? " 然后罗马教廷的神父回答...
"Would you like a drink?" And the Roman Catholic priest says...
在这边 站在角落的那个人是谁?
-Over here. -Who is that in the corner?
是的, 艾里斯先生 你好吗? 很荣幸认识你
Yes, Mr. Ellis. How are you? It's a pleasure to meet you.
很多人在我面前夸奖你 谢谢,
-I hear great things about you. -Thank you.
希望我符合他们的期望 我相信你一定符合
-I hope I can live up to them. -I'm sure you will.
我们的朋友lsaac 看人的眼光不会错
Our friend Isaac is a shrewd judge of character.
他特别赏识你 一定有他的原因
If he takes a young man under his wing, he's got good reason.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾里斯先生? 什么事?
-Mr. Ellis. -Yes?
我在新闻周刊读过你的文章 跟智利有关
I read your article in Newsweek about Chile.
没错, 亲爱的
Yes, my dear.
事实上我认为 那是篇恶心的狗屁
Yeah, I thought it was reprehensible, disgusting bullshit.
你竟然有胆建议 为了美国的利益
You have the balls to suggest that the overthrow of...
利用暗♥杀♥的手段 来推♥翻♥民选的政♥府♥
a democratically elected government by murderous thugs is in our interest?
你叫民众支持这样的行为? 你这样滥用你的影响力?
You tell people to support that? You use your fucking power in that way?
亲爱的, 你听我...
Now, see here, my dear...
我不是你的亲爱的, 还有你 你不打算表示意见吗?
I'm not your "dear." What about you? Aren't you going to say something?
我在家把文章撕掉时 你不也他妈的在鼓掌
You fucking clapped when I ripped up that article.
还是那是别人?
Or was that someone else?
奥图, 见见我侄女Juliet·Beck
Otto, I want you to meet my niece, Juliet Beck.
亲爱的, 这是奥图艾里斯教授 迷人的女士
-Darling, this is Professor Otto Ellis. -Charming.
这位是Fielding·Pierce
And this is Fielding Pierce.
你好吗? 很高兴认识你
How are you? Nice to meet you.
这位是Sarah·Wilson
And Sarah Wilson.
Isaac, 是Sarah·Williams
It's Sarah Williams, Isaac.
没错, Williams 很高兴认识你
-Yes, Williams. -It's a pleasure.
我们待会再聊
I'll talk to you later.
到底发生了什么事?
Just what is going on here?
没事 老天爷
-Nothing. -Jesus.
真的没事
It's fine.
我真的很高兴能见到你 喔! 我也一样
-It's a pleasure to finally meet you. -Yes, you too.
我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不是有意...我不是故意要搞砸的
I didn't mean to fuck up.
可是他真的很混♥蛋♥ 没错
He was just such an asshole.
天啊! 你为什么现在才说?
Why are you saying that now? Jesus.
不能太不给他面子
He was definitely a part of it.
知道吗? 你的朋友一个比一个厉害
Your friends are much tougher than they look.
大部分的人我都不认识
I don't even know most of them.
你喜欢她, 对不对?
You liked her, didn't you?
谁?
Who?
又怎么了?
What?
谁? Isaac的侄女
-Who? -Isaac's niece.
你知道我的意思
You know.
别闹了
Come on.
未来第♥一♥夫♥人♥的理想人选
Miss Perfect Future President's Wife.
你是指Juliet?
Juliet, you mean?
我觉得她看起来很肤浅
I don't know. She seemed very shallow.
也许
Maybe.
别再闹了
Fuck off.
那是你努力的目标
That's where you're heading.
那是你的世界
That's your world.
早就被规划好了
It's all mapped out.
早在我们认识之前 就被规划好了
It's been mapped out long before we ever met.
我不会改变的
I'm not going to change it.
你要我来改变吗?
Do you want me to change it?
我认为我们 都会想要去改变对方
I think that both of us would love to change each other.
不, 我不想改变你 是的, 你想
-No, I don't want to change you. -Yes, you do.
你象征着... 你们家的野心
You're the incarnation of your family's ambition.
而我则象征着你们家的恐惧
And I am the incarnation of your family's fear.
你父亲名叫爱德 你母亲名叫玛丽
Your father, his name is Ed. Your mother's name is Mary.
他们替你取名叫Fielding 没错
-They named you Fielding. -Yes.
这代表着什么? 代表我注定要成功
-What does that mean? -It means I was meant to succeed.
而我也接受他们的安排
I accept that.
我不想看你变成 他们计划中的一枚棋子
I don't want to watch you turn into a cog in their machine.
这样说实在是...
That's so...
他妈的假惺惺
fucking condescending.
有时候一枚棋子 也可以扮演举足轻重的角色
Sometimes cogs can make machines run a little bit better.
有时候
Sometimes.
大部分的时候 他们竭尽心力还是沦为配角
Mostly they turn in circles and wear out.
最后终究被取代
And then they get replaced.
跟我一起帮教会工作 是啊! 别替美国政♥府♥工作
-Come work at the church with me. -Yeah, don't work for the US Government.
替掀起宗教战争 和宗教迫♥害♥的人工作
Work for the people who brought us the Children's Crusade and the Inquisition.
那是道德的提升 你有时候真的让我又爱又恨
-That's a moral step up. -It's infuriating loving you sometimes.
彼此彼此
The feeling's mutual.
亲爱的
Honey?
我回来了, 而且我很饥渴
I'm home, and I'm horny.
我真高兴你回来了
I'm so glad you're home.
我得去趟智利 大概会去两个礼拜
I'm going to Chile. I'm going to be gone for two weeks.
我们要帮几个朋友 从那里逃出来
We're going to get some friends out of there.
你打算怎么做? 已经都计划好了
-How are you going to do that? -It's all planned.
一点也不困难, 更不会有危险 你何时动身?
-It's not difficult or dangerous. -When is this happening?
今晚, 我们的飞机是七点
Tonight. Our flight's at 7:00.
我可以要求你不要去吗?
Can I ask you not to go?
不可以
No.
你跟谁一起去?
Who are you going with?
Steven.
我们会跟一位 叫安琪拉的修女会合 还有...
We're meeting up with a nun named Sister Angela.
智利军政♥府♥会怎么想? 我不能告诉你
-What'll the generals think? -I can't talk about that.
-Hi. -Hi.
听着, Fielding 如果有人来打听消息
Listen, if anybody comes snooping around...
你只要装傻就行了
just dodge their questions.
我们得走了, 路上可能会塞车 还有这场暴风雪
-We must go. There'll be traffic. -Not to mention the storm.
上帝会装备我们来面对困境的
God has given us a lot to put our shoulder against.
是啊! 他真的帮了很多忙
Yeah, he's been such a help. Really.
Fielding, 我会把她平安的带回来
I'll bring her back safe and sound.
我向你保证
You have my word.
有什么我可以帮忙的地方吗?
Is there something I can do to help?
你身上有现金吗?
Do you have any money?
谢谢
Thanks.
求求你, 带我一起去
Take me with you. Please.
我们感受到你的爱 你将和我们同在 不, 我是认真的
-You'll be with us. We feel your love. -No, I mean it seriously.
我的西班牙语比你们好 安琪拉姐妹的西班牙语 说得很好
电影精选列表