有着无法形容的体贴...
unspeakably delicate...
和纯真
and innocent.
神奇的是 在路易斯维尔成长的我
It amazes me to think that while I was growing up in Louisville...
没想到会认识在纽约成长的你
you were growing up in New York.
其实我们的命运早已注定
But our fates had been cast.
我们所踏出的每一步 只会带领我们走向彼此
And every step we took was only bringing us closer...
直到我们相恋、互相结合...
until we fell into that bed and you were inside me...
我们都知道
and we both knew...
自己已经找到最后的归属
that we'd come to the end of the line.
我们将永不分离
We will never be apart.
或许我们会相互争吵
We may be at each other's throats...
或许我们会分隔两地
or we may be separated by 5, 000 miles...
但我俩的心永不离分
but we'll never be apart.
求你离开你的船舰
So get off that boat.
离开...
Get off...
回到我的身边来
and come home to me.
我需要你
I need you.
我需要你, 我需要你
I need you. I need you.
你永远的爱人
Your girl always...
Sarah
1982年
或许我们会分隔两地
We may be separated by 5, 000 miles...
但我俩的心永不离分
but we'll never be apart.
别走
Don't go.
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
我一定是疯了
I'm definitely going crazy.
现在是清晨三点
It's 3:00 in the morning...
我现在很需要你 感觉是如此的身不由己
I'm needing you, like a thousand monkeys on my back.
你好吗?
How are you?
我们所踏出的每一步
Every step we took...
只会带领我们走向彼此 直到我们相恋
was only bringing us closer until we fell into that bed...
互相结合...
and you were inside me...
我们都知道...
and we both knew.
这次选战 我之所以替伯特里背书
And so, I endorse Angelo Bertelli in this race...
不只是因为 他是来自选区内的好人
not just because he's a good man, of and from this district...
而是因为他代表了改革
but because he represents a change.
一种改变, 一项突破
A change, a break...
改革陈腐的政♥治♥...
from machine politics...
陈腐的思想
machine thinking...
陈腐的答辩
and machine answers.
很好, 非常好
Great.
先是同性恋人士的选票 现在是半数的非裔选票
First the gay vote, now half the Black vote.
不得不接受挑战
Got to love a challenge.
伯特里没什么了不起
Bertelli's a nothing.
他只不过是...一位记名投票的候选人
He's like a write-in candidate.
何况, 我还听说他是个老色狼
Besides, I hear he's an old lecher.
你要拿这个来攻击他吗?
Are you going to use that?
不
No.
或许我们真的该结婚 那参选的论点就会是道德
But maybe we should get married. I'll run on the morality issue.
你还没准备好跟任何人结婚
You're not ready to marry anybody.
我只是在开玩笑
I was only kidding.
再说, 要是我们结婚后 我还落选岂不是很糟?
Besides, wouldn't that be awful if we got married and I lost the election?
有什么好糟的?
What would be so awful about it?
我只是说 如果我们为了选举而结婚
I was just saying that if we got married for the sake of the election...
结果我却落选, 没别的意思
and then I lost, that's all.
为什么你的话会让我不舒服?
Why does that make my stomach hurt?
如果我说 "我们结婚吧! " 你也会说同样的话
If I said, "Let's get married," you'd say the same thing to me.
你让我觉得很不好受
You're making me feel bad.
对不起! 我不该那么说的
Okay, I'm sorry I said it.
我想你一定很期待 见到你的家人吧? 没错
-Looking forward to seeing your family? -Yeah.
真希望能有多一点的时间
I only wish I had more time.
可惜你没有 你得开始起跑了
But you don't. You've got to hit the ground running.
你必须开始累积自己的选民
You've got to start building a real constituency...
为下一次的选举做准备
or the next election...
Isaac, 一切都得谢谢你
Thanks for everything, Isaac.
没必要谢我
Nothing to thank me for.
真的吗?
Right.
就像小木偶 不需要感谢他父亲
And Pinocchio owed nothing to Gepetto.
Adele要我把这个交给你
Adele asked me to give you this.
是她写给你的一首诗
It's a poem she wrote you.
拿着
Here.
喔! 谢谢你
Thank you.
快走吧! 再十分钟 飞机就要起飞了
Your plane takes off in 10 minutes. Go.
对了, Juliet好吗? 喔! 她很好
-How's Juliet, by the way? -She's all right.
她是个好女孩
Nice girl.
她是个无懈可击的淑女
Real lady, in the best sense.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你还记得Sarah吗?
Do you ever remember Sarah?
你在说什么啊! 我当然记得
Of course I do.
你记得她哪些事情?
What do you remember about her?
她的葬礼
The funeral.
一大群的记者
The reporters.
然后整件事情 开始渐渐的消逝
The whole thing sort of...
就像从来都没发生过 是啊!
- drifting away like it never happened. -Yes.
我因为太想念她...
I miss her...
以致于我根本无法忘记
so much and I can't get away from it.
我可以用我的后半辈子 来思考到底她发生了什么事
I could've spent the rest of my life figuring out what happened to her...
还有那些狗屁为什么会发生...
with all that shit, and why...
但我却选择了逃避
and I just dropped it.
你不可能改变命运 那不是你的错
There was nothing you could do.
日子总是要过下去的
You had places to go.
到底怎么回事?
What's going on?
我也不知道
I don't know.
走吧! 我们回家吧!
All right, let's go home.
我可以再说一件事吗? 然后我们就再也别提起
Can I just say something, then we don't have to talk about it again?
当然可以
Of course.
我希望做个好人
I want to be good.
你是好人
You are good.
也许就是因为你太好了 不是吗?
Maybe you're too good.
我不瞭解我自己
I don't know what I am.
我要你跟我去一个地方
I want you to come some place with me.
好啊!
Okay.
你不想知道要去哪吗?
Don't you want to know where?
我不认为我想知道 不, 我认为你会想知道
-I don't think I do. -Yeah, I think you might.
告诉我去哪里
Tell me where we are going.
一家东方按♥摩♥院
Oriental massage parlor.
我不要去 在旅馆放我下车就行了
I don't think so. Just drop me off at the hotel.
别这样, 听我说
No, listen to me.
我恋爱了...
I am in love...
爱上一个韩国妓♥女♥ 我希望你跟她见个面
with a Korean whore and I want you to meet her.
Danny, 难道我们不能 在其他地方见面吗?
Danny, don't you think I could meet her somewhere else?
拜托! 别这样
Come on.
你因为担心自己的声誉 而不愿和你哥哥出去...
Are you so worried about your reputation that you won't come with your brother...
见他的女朋友? Fielding, 你可真够意思
to meet his girlfriend? That's nice, Fielding.
好吧!
Okay.
听着, 事情是这样的
Here's the deal.
韩国的帮派份子骗她来美国 答应介绍她一份好工作
These Korean gangsters brought her over here, promised her a job...
结果却把她卖♥♥到应♥召♥站
and then threw her in this whorehouse...
你刚好去照顾她的生意
Which you just happen to patronize.
你看你, 竟然如此批评我 你到底要我做什么?
-Look at you judging me. -What do you want me to do?
至少我不需要你来批评我
I don't want you to judge me.
你到底他妈的要我做什么?
-What do you want me to do? -Use your influence.
运用你的影响力 你可以帮她弄到一张绿卡
-You can get her a green card. -Get the fuck out of here!
我不是为了帮你朋友弄绿卡 才出来竞选的
I'm not running for office so I can get your friend a goddamn green card.
我 "朋友"?
My "friend"?
她不是... Fielding 她不只是我的朋友 她碰巧是我爱的女人
She's not my "friend," Fielding. This happens to be the woman I love.
你该死的认为很不恰当 但问题是我爱她
You fuckin' think it's so inappropriate, but it happens to be a woman I love.
记得Sarah是怎么说的吗?
Remember what Sarah used to say?
Sarah·Williams 你总该还记得Sarah吧?
Sarah Williams. You do remember Sarah, don't you?
你去死吧! 我知道你还记得
-Go fuck yourself. -I know you do.
她会注意到街上那些瘾君子
She'd see some junkie on the street.
电影精选列表