也只会成为我的负累
You'd slow me down.
不
No.
我不想伤害你
I don't wanna hurt your feelings, doc,
你的体质太瘦弱了 能帮得了我什么
but you're not physically tough enough for the job.
回去 你不行的
I'm sorry.
给我滚!
No!
别挡路了 回去吧
You're gonna go back home now, you understand? Now get up!
你这混♥蛋♥到底想干什么啊!
I suggest you get out of my way and get on home. - No!
他妈的
God damn it!
居然敢咬我
Jesus Christ, you beat me.
生命如此美好
Life is wonderful.
日语里“生命如此美好”怎么说?
Hey, Yoshizumi, how do you say "life is wonderful" in Japanese?
诸位 为他们二人干杯
Gentlemen, a toast is in order.
他们明天早上出发 祝他们成功吧
You'll leave early in the morning to your success. - Success. - Success.
光阴似箭啊…
How quickly the few last days have gone.
可以让时光倒流就好了
If only we could turn back the clock.
到华盛顿需要多少天?
How many days would it take to reach Washington?
十天吧
Ten days, I should say.
明天妇女和孩子坐破冰船出发
Eight women and children and a skeletal crew will get on their way...
明天妇女和孩子坐破冰船出发
In an ice-breaker first thing in the morning.
这次行动失败的话
If worst comes to worst...
即使核弹直接攻击这里
They should still be out of range when the missiles hit.
她们也能安全躲过
Assuming the missiles are accurate enough to hit the base.
苏联导弹从来没失准过的
There is no question of our missiles not hitting the target.
我很有信心
That's very reassuring.
那其他男人怎么办?
And what about the rest of you?
只能向上帝祷告了
The rest of us will hope for the best. Sure.
卡特少校 送你这个
Major Carter, I have been saving this for a very special occasion.
你真是体贴啊
I really shouldn't take it, sir, and drink it by myself, but I will.
他要是今晚喝醉
If Carter's going to get drunk tonight,
同室的你就麻烦了
you don't wanna be in the same room with him.
用我的房♥间吧
Here's my room. - No. - Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
刚才对你乱说了一通…
Please forgive me.
吉住
Yoshizumi...
终于要出发了
Bon jour. - Doctor. - I trust you will forgive this last minut intrusion.
不再说点什么吗
But, without going into boring detail...
让我给你们一点信心吧
I believe... I believe, mind you,
这是能抑制病毒的疫苗
that I have developed a vaccine against the virus.
怎么弄的? - 我是在对病毒
But, how? - Well, to simplify...
施以强烈放射能的基础上
It appears that high level of radiation introduced into a living virus cell...
制♥作♥出这种疫苗的
Create an effective antibody.
可惜没有进行过临床实验
Of course, I cannot force anyone to become a Guinea pig.
在非常时刻用吧
But, under these circumstances...
什么鬼
What the hell.
效果会马上显现的
The effect should be immediate.
为了让潜艇船员避过危险
To minimize the danger to the crew,
希望你们在上岸之前注射
do not inject yourselves until just before you leave the submarine.
假如没有任何效果
If it does not work...
请马上告知我你们出现的症状
Please report your symptoms...
而且尽量详细点
As long as you can.
尽力吧
We will do our best.
神啊 请让他安全归来
Oh god, make him come back!
你还好吧 - 谢谢你的关心
You chaps are all right? Fine, thank you.
他睡得蛮香嘛 我也睡得很好
He certainly sleeps a lot, doesn't he? I too sleep a great deal.
昨晚我们聊了一个晚上
We were speaking of it yesterday. We have never slept so much before.
我知道了
I know. - Oh, come on, captain.
什么时候到华盛顿啊? - 再睡多5天吧
When do we get to Washington? - You've got five days more to sleep, major.
地震会抢在我们前面吗?
That long? - Still within your deadline, is it not?
有可能
Yes.
但我也说不准
But... earthquakes do not always occur on schedule.
希望4天之内不会到来吧
Maybe we should try to force it.
你已经无所畏惧了?
You got any more surprises for us, doctor?
美国 波托马克河
United States - potomac river
没什么大不了的嘛
Nothing to it.
到华盛顿了
Washington DC, gentlemen.
看看吧
Take a look.
少校 船准备好了
Major Carter... everything you need has been launched with life boat.
谢谢
Thanks, lieutenant commander Jones.
好 出发
Okay. It's gonna be all.
祝你好运 - 谢谢
Good luck. - Thank you.
回来请你喝啤酒 - 正宗美国货?
And save a couple of beers for us. Real or a medic?
帮我先雪藏一下
I don't care as long as it's cold.
愿神庇佑
May god go with you.
怎么 地震了吗? - 不像 可能只是预震
What the hell! Is this it? I don't think so.
希望如此
Not just yet. I hope you right, doc.
小心
Watch out.
拿着
Here, take cover.
你怕不怕 有点…
Are you afraid of heights? Sometimes.
敢爬下去吗? - 不爬也得爬 没时间了
Well, can you handle this? - I must. We're running out of time.
好
All right.
去吧
Let's go.
我能做点什么吗?
Can I do anything for you?
卡特少校!
Major Carter!
快去呀
Go!
快去呀
Go!
太迟了
It's too late.
少校 我们太迟了
Major Carter, it's too late!
吉住
Yo... shizumi...
怎么说?
How do you say...
“生命是如此美好”这句话
Life is wonderful...
用日语怎么说
In Japanese?
生命是
Life is wonderful.
生命是
Life is...
如此美好
Wonderful.
如此美好
Wonderful.
是潜艇奈莱多号♥吗? 我是吉住
Nerid? Submarine Nerid? This is Yoshizumi speaking. Over.
这是奈莱多号♥
This is Nerid. Over.
一切为时已晚
We were too late.
你们快逃吧 记住向帕马基地发出警告
Save yourselves if you can. Order the Palmer station to evacuate.
我们已经尽力了 竭尽所能了
We tried. We tried.
明白
We know you did, Yoshizumi.
请对船上的拉滋鲁博士说
There's just one more thing. Tell doctor Letour...
他研制的疫苗很有效
His vaccine seems to have worked.
请务必转告啊
In case that still matters.
世界 再一次死去
The world died again.
之后 数年的岁月流逝
Several years later...
你 在做什么呢?
What are you doing...
在这种地方 一个人…
Alone in a place like that?
不能回答我吗
You won't answer me?
那么 请在此长眠吧
Then, keep sleeping there forever.
去哪儿好呢?
Where are you going?
去南方吧 南方有朋友 有我的孩子…
My friends and child are south of here.
孩子? 是你的吗?
Child? Is it yours?
搞错了 不过他很可爱啊
No, but I love him very much.
不行啊 已经 没有人活着了
It's no use. There's no one left.
但是 我还是得去南方
But I'm heading south anyway.
冬天快到了呀
Don't you understand? Winter is coming.
粮食也快吃完了
We have very little food left.
我们向北边迁移吧
We should head north now.
去也没用
What's the point?
病毒会杀死我们的
The virus would kill us anyway.
大家注射了我发明的疫苗
We've all had injections of my vaccine against the virus.
因此才活了4年
Which is why we preserved the last for you.
而且核弹的辐射能也许已经
Besides, with all the radiation released by the bombs...
让我们产生了抑制病毒的抗体
Virus is probably no longer a threat.
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
我的孩子都死了
My child is dead.
我累了
I'm tired.
电影精选列表