一九八三年十二月
December, 1983.
英国核潜艇奈莱多号♥
The Nerid, a British atomic submarine
日本东京湾
Tokyo bay, Japan
片名:复活之日
Virus - Resurrection Day
“白宫总统办公室”
White house - the oval office
距目标3英里 - 非常好
Last deck's footage, three miles offshore now, sir. - Very good.
关闭引擎
Stop together. - Stop together.
保持深度
Keep 56 feet. - Keep 56 feet. Keep 56 feet.
开始采集空气样本
Stand by to take an air sample.
发射无人观测直升机
Launch surveillance drone. Launch surveillance drone.
开始接受图像传输
Receiving video transmission now, sir.
吉住呢
Where is Yoshizumi?
他又做了整晚的研究
I think he's asleep, sir. He was up all night working on that theory phase.
地震预告理论吗 - 我想是的 先生
That earthquake predictional? Yes, sir, I believe so.
他真是无聊啊 都事到如今了
What a crock! We read about a massive disaster, is it?
把他叫醒 让他看看自己祖国的最后一面吧
We'd better give him a call. I don't suppose he'd be seing this sight again.
吉住 马上到指挥室
Yoshizumi to control room. Yoshizumi to control room.
吉住 马上到指挥室
Yoshizumi to control room. Yoshizumi to control room.
吉住前来报道
Yoshizumi reports in. Keep him a clod.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
但这对你来说无关紧要了
But it's of no matter to you.
再见了
Farewell.
有积极点的话题吗
Any more positive, nut-gab?
不要这么严肃
Let's not get too damn heavy about this.
看清楚了没 日本就这么灰飞烟灭了哟
Japanese seem to have licked their smog problem at last, don't they?
够了 卡特少佐
That would be quite enough, major Carter.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
少佐 干嘛对他说这么刻毒的话呀
Look here, major. What are you riding him for?
有什么特别理由吗?
We have no room for that sort of thing down here, you know?
没什么理由 可能我不太合群吧
Jones, you haven't got room for a whole hell of nothing down here!
舰长
Pardon! Pardon! Captain!
舰长 我弄好了
Well? - Captain, the analysis of the air sample...
外部采集的空气分♥析♥已完毕
From the outside enviroment is complete.
结果呢 - 细菌仍然存活着
Result? - Positive. The virus is still quite active.
把空气样本扔掉
Retreive the drone. Eject the air sample. - Captain!
舰长求你了 我想留着它 - 那是不允许的 拉滋鲁博士
I ask of you, do not eject the sample! - That's impossible, doctor Letour.
你想那玩意儿跟着我们回去?
You want us to keep that... that thing with us? Take it back?
绝对不能把这种东西带回去 - 求你了 舰长
It's quite out of the question. I beg of you! Reconsider, captain!
你只会考虑目前的危险
You're thinking only of the short-term risk?
我们决不能冒任何的危险
I like to think of no risk at all.
我想要研究细菌的特性
With a little time I can study its characteristics.
使用隔离就行了 研究将是非常安全的
There is no danger as long as we keep it isolated.
真是好了伤疤忘了痛的家伙
They shall not have you isolate a virus aboard the submarine, doctor.
舰长 这艘潜艇是核动力的吧
Captain, this submarine... it is powered by a nuclear reactor.
难道就没有放射性射线的危险吗
Is there no danger to us from the radioactivity as a call?
当然没有 我们是被完全隔离开的…
Of course not. We are completely shielded from it...
那你就是同意我的观点了
I accept your expertise at this matter. Will you not accept mine?
我觉得多少应该做一些努力吧
Captain, what choice do we have but at least to try?
回收观测直升机 隔离标本
Retreive the drone. Secure air sample in isolation.
回收观测直升机 隔离标本
Retreive drone. Secure air sample in isolation.
回收观测直升机 隔离标本
Retreive drone. Secure air sample in isolation.
就这样 回家
That's it. Go home.
家...
And for home...
要是有家回就好了
It'd differ if we have home to return to now, wouldn't it?
要飞9000英里回南极
And for Antarctica it should be.
要飞9000英里回南极
9000 miles.
到南极的时候就是圣诞节啦
Except there are no homes. It will be Christmas by the time we get back.
圣诞节吗
Christmas...
1982年秋 人类灭亡
In the fall of 1982, mankind died out...
在南极大♥陆♥还幸存有863人
Leaving only 863 people alive on Antarctica.
究竟为何会演变成这样的惨?
How could this have happened?
1981年
In 1981...
为了创造新型病毒
All genetic engineering experiments...
而进行的遗传学实验
To create new viruses...
在全世界范围内遭到禁止
Were banned internationally.
但是 一年后
However, one year later...
1982年2月
February, 1982
东德 莱比西
Leipzig - east Germany
陆军细菌研究所
military biological research center
你好 教授
professor!
你这样咖啡会变冷的 我们还得再走60千米呢
Close that or the coffee gets cold. I've got to drive 60 kilometers today.
今天的天气真不适宜开吉普车啊
I'm sorry, professor. It's pretty bad weather.
我姐得了急病 还是得去看望她
I have no choice. My sister is sick.
我很同情你 也请你好好保重 - 谢谢
I am sorry. Please drive carefully. Thank you.
教授 很高兴见到你 很冷吧?
Professor! How nice to see you! Dreadfully cold, no?
快来烤烤火
Here. Warm yourself.
一切顺利吧?
I trust everything is in order.
不要乱碰 我要在苏黎世的研究所
It is critical. The content is to be delivered directly to Dr Leisenhau...
把这个亲手交给莱泽那博士
At the viral research institute at Zurich.
运送途中
Transport it exactly as it is.
手绝对不能碰
Under no circumstances take off the dry ice pecking.
不要让它脱离干冰
Under no circumstances allow the dry ice to run out.
明白吗? 一定要这样
Insert perfectly. Absolutely clear.
我明白了
I understand, professor.
好热呀
You seem relieved. Is that the right word?
那位莱泽那博士是细菌研究领域的权威人士
Dr Leisenhau is in my opinion the leading authority in the world today
那位莱泽那博士是细菌研究领域的权威人士
on the subject of viral infections.
数据和资料呢?
And the test data? The documentation?
把那些东西弄出来费了我不少工夫啊
I had enough trouble getting the specimen out of the lab.
若不带点资料去 会被莱泽那看不起吧
You expect me to take this to Dr Leisenhau with no proof...
博士 那就拜托你了
No idea of its characteristics, its properties?
这就是传说中的细菌吗
"Here, Dr Leisenhau, here is a germ, fix it, please"?
这不是细菌 这是武器
It is more than a germ. It is a weapon! mm-88 is an accident.
MM-88是一只恐怖绝伦的怪物 只不过是以细菌的形式存在而已
It is a Frankenstein monster, mascaraded as a virus!
MM-88? - 生物的基本构成物质之谜已经被揭开
mm-88? - Soon after it was found we could take DNA apart...
在分解成功的时候
And reassemble it in different ways,
有一个美国的细菌学家开♥发♥了MM-88
the American geneticists developed this mm-88
我们知道了它的特性之后 决心要利用它
and when heard of its characteristics, we decided to borrow some of it.
什么样的特性? - 模仿性 - 什么?
What characteristics? - Essentially, it is a mimic. - A what?
它能模仿小儿麻痹症
A mimic attaches itself to existing viruses,
和流行感冒的病毒
such as polio, influenza, etcetera...
在拥有原来特性的同时 提高自身毒性与繁殖率
Increasing both the toxicity and the reproductive level of the host desease.
换句话说 毒性越强 增殖越快
In other words, it hits so hard and multiply so fast,
任何疫苗都无法对它产生效果
it simply overwhelms any vaccine known.
很抱歉
If you excuse me...
感冒啦? - 没事
You have a cold? Oh, it's nothing.
如果我打开这个试瓶的话
If I were to open this ampula to the air,
你们3天之内就会死
you would've been dead within three days.
这一点也不好笑
It is no laughing matter!
男人也好女人也好 或者是孩子 就连家畜也不例外
Men, women, children... Livestock as well.
不管是鸟 狗 还是猫
Birds, dogs and cats even...
地球上所有脊椎动物 都逃脱不了死亡的厄运
All vertebrate life on earth with no exception is susceptible.
如果没有解毒的方法
Unless a way is found to neutralize this monster,
那么人类的末日就降临了
we are left with a doomsday weapon.
就是说这是不可乱用的武器 - 虽然人类有理性去克制自己
Which means the weapon that will never be used. - By a rational man.
但看看历史吧
And the history can tell you that the rational mind...
人在拥有权利之后 就会失去一切理性
Is not always a prerequisite for a position of power.
非常好 教授 你做的非常好
Very good, professor. You've done well.
在5天之内巴西的银行 就会以你的名字开设账户
In five days a bank account will be opened in your name in Brazil.
到时会有5万英镑汇到账上
Fifty thousand pounds will be deposited to that account.
你认为我的目的是钱吗?
Do you think I did this for money?
我只想把这个交给莱泽那博士而已
I want you to get this virus to Dr Leisenhau, nothing more!
你们全部被逮捕了
You are certain professor Krauss was hit? - Yes.
那个教授真的被击毙了吧 死了就好啊
Just as well I suppose. He wouldn't have been very happy if he'd found out...
这样我们的真实身份就没有暴露
We were not representing the good Dr Leisenhau after all.
快提升高度
We gotta go higher! There's too much turbulence!
不行 会被雷达捕捉到的
No! We'd be picked up by radar!
机身过重 太危险了
Keep hugging it close! - It's not safe! We're too heavy!
不用担心 需要的话 机身可以马上变轻
Don't worry. We have plenty of ballast to get rid of if we have to. - Noooooo!
电影精选列表