我是理查德森总统
This is President Richardson.
什么?
What?
我知道了
Yes... um... Yes, I... I understand.
那边简单地说了几句
Well, the... message was brief enough.
说他们的国家元首今早死了 死于意大利特种流感
Their chief of state died this morning. Of the Italian flu.
难以置信 - 因为你是个笨蛋呀
As far as we know. - Five star fool.
1982年7月
July, 1982
日本全国戒♥严♥
martial law is instituted in all of Japan
从什么时候开始的
When did this start?
昨天傍晚开始咳嗽
He was coughing last night...
今天早上就变严重了
But he suddenly went limp this morning.
你快去病房♥
You, take him to a room quickly!
让高田君给你诊治
We have to examine him now.
义膜性肺炎 心脏开始衰竭
Take a lung biopsy. His heart is weak, too.
会没事的吧
Will he be okay?
赶快带走
We must take him now!
但是大夫 我丈夫已入院了
But doctor, my husband is in the hospital...
我体温现在也有38度
And I have a 101 degree fever.
医院里人满为患 没有医生能够出诊了啊
All the hospitals are full, and I've been waiting!
我明白 你放心吧
Please calm down.
肺炎这种病很快就能治好的
After the flu test, he'll get better.
这边
Come on. - This way.
下一位
Okay, next patient.
医生!
Doctor!
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm okay.
医生 你休息一下吧
Please rest a bit.
我来代你
I'll take over for you.
好吧 那就拜托你了 - 是
Okay, please take over. - Yes, sir.
医生
Doctor.
振作起来
Please hang in there!
谢谢你
Thank you.
给您注射葡萄糖吧
Shall I get you some tea?
不用了
I'm fine.
可是您得吃点什么
You've got to have something!
那边有牛奶
We have milk, too.
给我倒杯水来 - 是
Get me some water. - Yes, sir.
今天的新闻您听到了吗?
Did you hear today's news?
死亡人数已经超过了三千万
The death toll has passed 30 million.
这么多!
That many?
死亡率
The mortality rate...
已达45%
Is 45%!
据说还会上升
They say it may keep growing!
医生
Doctor...
这种情况究竟要持续到什么时候!
How long will this continue?
不知道
I don't know.
我们只能尽力而为
But we must do everything we can.
什么事情都会有结束的时候
Everything must end sometime.
只不过是怎么个结束的问题
The question is, how will it end?
1982年8月
August, 1982
CQ CQ 这里是 JGX日本南极昭和考察站
cq, cq! This is jgx! Polar station of Japan!
听到请回答 听到请回答
Aye Jaywan, read my transmission!
日本现在情况怎样?
What is the condition in Japan?
听到请回答 听到请回答
Answer me, someone! Please, answer me! Over.
还是不行!
It's no use!
通信中断有多少天了?
How many days since we lost contact?
到今天已经20天了
This is the eighth day.
似乎发生了非常严重的事
It seems to be a terrible situation.
我不相信!
I don't believe it!
难道短短3个月日本就灭亡了吗?
How could Japan be ruined...
难道短短3个月日本就灭亡了吗?
In just three months?
这怎么可能!
How could that be?
这怎么可能…
How could it be?
辰野君 有声音了
Tatsuno, that voice!
从哪里来的呼叫?
Are you calling us?
这里是日本南极昭和考察站
This is Aye Jaywan Aller! Hello?
有人听见吗?
Hello? Can anybody hear me?
我是托比
My name is Toby Anderson.
这里是南极日本昭和考察站
This is Aye Jaywan Aller, polar station. Toby, come in. Toby? Over.
有人听见吗? 我是托比
Can anybody hear me? My name is Toby.
托比 我能听见你!
Toby! I hear you! I hear you!
有人听见吗? 我住在圣塔菲的牧场
Can anybody hear me? I'm Anderson, at... outside Santa fe.
这是爸爸的无线电
This is daddy's radio.
有人听见吗?
Can anybody hear me?
有没有搞错 她没有按话筒上的按扭啊!
It's no use, he's pushing down the Mike button!
她不懂使用方法
He doesn't know how to use it.
爸爸说等我到10岁 就教我用无线电台
Daddy told me not to use the radio until I turn 10.
还有五年呢 - 托尼 说完一句话 就松开话筒上的按扭!
I'm only five. - Toby! Let go the Mike switch after you speak!
我问爸爸无线电台怎么用 可是爸爸不回答我
I asked daddy if I could use the radio just this once, but dad doesn't answer.
他起不来了
He's asleep on the floor and he won't wake up!
妈妈也死了 还有人吗?
Mommy is gone. Is anybody out there?
托比 松开按扭! 松开按扭呀!
Toby! The switch! The switch! Let go the switch!
我很难受 我想要妈妈
I don't feel good. I want my mommy.
我很害怕 - 托比 松开按扭!
I'm scared... - Toby, the switch! I'm not a baby, though...
这里还有爸爸的一支枪 我不知道怎么用它 我一个人害怕极了
Daddy's gun is right here. I know how to use it. I don't wanna be alone.
托比
Toby! Toby!
你不是一个人
You're not alone! Toby! Toby!
他应该是
He must have...
去天堂了
Gone on to heaven.
混♥蛋♥
You asshole!
辰野君!
Mr. Tatsuno!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
先生们 现在坐在这里的
Here we sit, gentlemen...
是世界上最强大
Leaders of the most...
科技最先进的
Powerful and advanced nation...
国家的领导人
On the face of the earth...
我们就在这里
Here we sit.
我们一定能做点什么
Damn it! There must be something we can do about it!
一定能!
Something!
总统先生 分离出病毒了吗?
Mr. President, has the plague been identified yet?
我们还不清楚是1型病毒还是6型病毒
Senator, we don't know whether we're dealing with one plague germ or six.
也不知道它来自哪里 怎样传播
We don't even know where it came from or how it is being transmitted.
也许研究出现了失误
Maybe we've been looking in the wrong direction.
每个方面都在进行细致的研究
We have looked in every direction, senator.
将军 您能否谈谈您的菲尼克斯计划?
Tell me something about the operation Phoenix, general garth.
菲尼克斯?
Phoenix?
菲尼克斯计划是怎么回事?
What is operation Phoenix?
只是纸上的计划
Just a... just a paper study. Oh?
一个处在理论研究阶段的作战计划
One of civil options being studied in purely theoretical terms...
总统先生 仅此而已
Mr. President, nothing more.
也许不仅仅是理论 将军
Maybe a little bit more, general.
到底怎么回事?
What are we talking about?
是绝密的新型武器研究计划
Operation Phoenix was a top secret military study of a new weapon system.
我们有好几个这样的计划 新的武器 新的研究
There are many such studies. It goes with a job. New weapons, new studies...
新的作战计划 - 新的生物武器作战计划
New alternatives... - A biological weapon system.
只是理论研究
It was a paper study.
是一个已经启动的研究计划
It was an active research project..
通过对病原菌遗传结构的改造制♥造♥生物武器
Involving a genetic manipulation of existing pathogenic viruses!
那仅仅是理论
It was theoretical!
不仅仅是理论 新的病毒已经在实验室被制♥造♥出来了
New strains were not just study. They were created in laboratory.
我保证 总统先生 那些病毒处在完全的控制下
Under completely controlled conditions! I assure you, Mr. President!
MM-88在被盗后还没有追回
One strain, mm-88 was stolen and never recovered,
为什么没有向总统汇报此事?
and the President was never told about it.
我想知道为什么!
Now I'd like to know why!
莱肯上校 马上到我这儿来!
Colonel renken, get in here this minute!
莱肯上校 菲尼克斯计划是你负责的吧?
Colonel renken, operation Phoenix was your baby.
你开♥发♥了MM-88 是不是?
mm-88. Was such a strain developed?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
它们被盗 是不是?
Was any of it stolen?
它是否被盗并不重要
No, sir. But it wouldn't have made any difference anyway.
电影精选列表