你准备去哪里
Where will you go?
只能继续航行
Like the flying dutchman, we'll just sail on.
大家多保重
You chaps still have a god shot on it. Don't let us down.
马克莱德舰长
Captain mcloud. - Yes, sir?
你工作多久了 - 从二月开始
How long have you been on station? Since February.
是冬天啊
That's winter back there.
舰长 下个问题请注意回答
Captain, I want you to answer this next question very carefully.
你们那里有病毒感染者吗 - 没有 先生
Are you or any of your men infected? No, sir, we're not.
如果大家不反对的话
It must be unanimous.
舰长 你们想登陆吗?
Captain mcloud, would you care to come aboard, sir?
是的 我们很想
Yes, sir, I believe we would.
很好
Good.
我们等着你们的到来
We look forward to it.
准备上浮
Stand by to surface! Stand by to surface!
准备上浮
Stand by to surface!
一年后MM-88病毒依然在大♥陆♥♥肆♥虐
One year later, virus mm-88 continued to occupy earth.
幸存人类被困在冰雪大♥陆♥
Mankind remained holed up on the icy continent.
拉滋鲁博士呢?
Doctor Letour is not joining us this evening?
他在研究室里发狂地研制疫苗
No, he went back to his laboratory to work on the vaccine against the virus.
可能是我的错吧 让他把病毒样本带回来
Was I wrong, I wonder, to allow Letour to bring that virus sample...
别再说了
Here to our sanctuary. That's hard to say.
能研制出疫苗的只有拉滋鲁了
Mind you if a vaccine can be developed, doctor Letour is the man to do it.
他是这么说的
He told me so himself.
我知道他在努力
Surely they must have tried it out there.
他们必须这么做
They must have tried.
让我们看看这个小家伙
Let's see what we can do with this big fellow.
少佐 你说那个孩子像他还是像我
Hey major, could you tell us something? Who the kid looks like, him or me?
我啊 傻瓜 很明显吧
Me, you twit, it's obvious, innit?
少来了 你说像谁?
Come on, major Carter, which one, basically speaking?
男的 还是女的? - 这有什么关系吗?
What is it, the boy or a girl? What difference does that make?
男的像你
Because if it is a boy, it will partly look like you.
如果是女孩呢? - 那就会像她的母亲
And if it is a girl? - Then it will partly look like its mother.
你们可以让我一个人待会儿吗
Now would you two please leave me alone? Thank you.
好可爱啊
Ohh, she's beautiful.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
格雷给你的 - 格雷给我的?
From grae. - From grae?
帮我谢谢她 - 干嘛不自己去呢
Why do you think it is for me? - Ask her yourself.
不喜欢孩子吗?
What's the matter? Don't you like children?
某个时候 我真的有讨厌孩子的感觉
There's was a time perhaps when I did not.
我不懂
I don't understand.
有时候我也说不清自己的感受
Sometimes I cannot express myself very well.
玛丽特
Marit? - Yes?
这个送给你
I believe we have an appointment.
我待会儿再来 - 不用 没关系
I could come back later if you like. - No, there's no need to come back later.
叫我有事吗? - 是的 吉住先生
You sent for me, Admiral Conway? - Yes, doctor Yoshizumi.
过来一下
Would you come in, please?
我们有点疑问
It appears we may have a small problem here.
能为我们说明这张图吗?
Would you mind explaining what this seismic map means?
是我的备忘录而已 - 浅显解释一下总可以吧
I did it in my own time. - Yes, of course, but would you please explain it
浅显解释一下总可以吧
in layman's terms?
好吧
Well...
在巴尔的摩港湾
Out here is the Baltimore canyon...
一个海上油田正在运作
Where offshore oil drilling has recently started.
我的专业是地♥震♥预♥测♥ 对此产生了浓厚的兴趣
In my field of earthquake prediction, I became extremely interested In this situation..
但那里并不是地震带呀
But, that is not an earthquake prone area.
是啊 我最关心的其实是
You're right, captain Lopez. I was concerned about what might happen...
在开采海底石油时发生的事情
When tapped oil in this area was brought out...
我担心海水巨大的压力
The tremendous weight of the sea pressing down, it could lead...
会造成剧烈的地壳变动
To a tectonic movement of a great magnitude.
巴尔的摩港湾和阿巴拉契亚岩层之间
In this particular area there are various deep rabbit...
有一个大角度的倾斜位
Between the Baltimore canyon and the aleutan formation...
我认为这会导致极大的地震危机
Which could result in a very critical condition.
地震一旦发生 强度会达到多少?
What is the expected magnitude of this earth tremor if it occurs?
应该有里氏8.6到9级吧
Between 8.6 and 9 on the Richter's scale.
震源地在这里吗? - 离这儿100英里半径以内
You placed the epicentre here? - Yes, within 100 miles radius from that point.
华盛顿也会受到影响吧
That means that Washington DC could be severely affected? - Yes.
我有事想问你 地震强度有如一次核爆♥炸♥吗?
Doctor, let me ask you. Could this shock be as great as nuclear explosion?
急速垂直型的烈震破坏力
Well, the rapid vertical movement of the shock pattern...
与核爆♥炸♥产生的冲击波相似
Would be like the shock wave of a nuclear explosion. Yes.
不过地震发生在东部海岸地带
I should emphasize, however,
不是南极
this earthquake will occur in the eastern seaboard area,
大概几时发生呢?
not here. - When do you expect this earthquake to hit?
一个月以内
Within a month.
卡特少校 跟大家说几句
Major Carter, I think it's time everybody to be told what...
你已经告诉我了 先生们
You already told me. Gentlemen, by way of explanation,
卡特少校曾在国防部情报局
major Carter is a former staff member with the defense intelligence agency.
担任参谋联络官
He acted as a liaison to the joint chief of staff.
美国拥有名叫ARS的报复导弹系统
The usa has in place the retaliatory system called the ARS.
能够感应震动而自行启动
Automatic reaction system.
吉住先生所说的大地震发生的话
An earthquake of the magnitude indicated by doctor Yoshizumi...
就会让ARS启动
Would trigger the ARS.
而且美国的防卫设施
The United States military...
与英国的国防设施有着密切关联
Was very closely coordinated with that of the United Kingdom.
没错吧 马克莱德舰长
Captain mcloud, sir?
卡特少校说得一点都没错
Major Carter is quite correct, gentlemen.
去年9月 我们奈莱多号♥
About a year ago, in September, while on station,
曾接到过启动ARS的指令
we indeed received the activation signal.
但华盛顿应该已被毁灭了的
Rather surprising, I might add, because we assumed...
我们都感到很奇怪
There was no one left alive in Washington to send it.
在这里有必要让大家进一步了解事实
I think it's imperative that you, gentlemen, hear some cold facts...
听听苏联人的
From my Soviet colleague.
尼夫斯基上尉
Captain Nievsky?
什么?
What?
英美的导弹在苏联境内爆♥炸♥的话
The first missile to hit Russian soil...
那么苏联所有的报复导弹也会随之一起发射
Will set off our entire retaliatory force.
而且会保持发射一年之久
Our system was activated over a year ago.
不仅如此…
But that's not all, I'm afraid.
还会怎样?
What do you mean?
由于美国秘密基地的情报
The opinion was held at one time...
被我国的军部截获
That the usa was planning the construction of a secret base...
美国和欧洲将成为苏联ARS的首要目标
Here at Palmer station.
南极基地其次
I believe that Palmer station was targeted. - What?
有没有搞错啊!
That is insane!
愚蠢者不止美国一家
The United States have no particular monopoly on idiots.
什么跟什么嘛!
This is... impossible!
我们要被过去一直威胁着吗
How long are we to be haunted by our past?
其实我们还是能干点什么的
There is one thing we can do.
去华盛顿 把起动装置解除
Send someone to Washington to disarm the damn thing.
但是
But...
有病毒啊…
What about the virus?
总得有人去吧 我们别无选择
If you're right about the earthquake, what choice have we?
上将 我觉得这办法太荒唐了
Admiral, this is stupid.
是的 太荒唐了!
Yes, this is stupid!
上将 让我去吧
Admiral, I'm going myself.
抱歉
Excuse me.
的确
It's all right, doctor.
只有卡特少校
Major Carter is correct.
才是最适合的人选啊
It must be him.
但他总得有个助手吧
He will need help.
卡特少校!
Major Carter!
你不会想去的
You are not going, pal.
一个人的力量太单薄了
You cannot do this alone.
和谁一起去都行
If I was gonna take someone with me, which I'm not,
就是不能和你去
it's sure as hell it wouldn't be you.
为什么?
Why?
你有爆破经验吗? - 都好几次了
Doctor, have you ever handled explosives? - Yes, many times.
地震实验常有的呀
As an earthquake experiment.
即使你会爆破
Well, even if you had handled explosives...
电影精选列表