1982年3月
March, 1982
美国 马里兰大学
university of Maryland, United States
细菌研究所
Biological research center
请进
Come in!
所长 你有客人 马雅先生
Director Roger. Dr Meyer. You have a visitor.
怎么样?
How are you, ed?
很忙吗 - 没 原来以为您明天才来的
You're busy? - No, no, I just... I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow.
研究进展的如何
I came by to check on your progress. I have a few things to do, gentlemen,
我还有事 先告辞了
so if you'll excuse me.
那东西拿回来了吗? - 没有
Did you get it back? - No.
听说克拉乌泽教授要把MM-88
A scientist named Krauss was making a discreet increase to the Swiss,
运往瑞士
about something that sounded like mm-88.
我就派部下去了趟瑞士
I sent him some of my people posing as Swiss,
但他们再也没有回来 - 那再派些人啊
they never came out. - Well, send then some more, damn it!
是不是被谁偷走了 请赶快搜查啊
It's vitally important to find out who stole that virus!
东德宣称克拉乌泽已经自杀
My only link was Krauss. East Germans are saying that he comitted suicide.
那么MM-88应该还在那里
So, mm-88 is still out there.
但我们不知道具体♥位♥置
And we don't know where.
所以我们要尽早研制出疫苗
That's why it is imperative for you to develop a vaccine immediately.
要抑制这种细菌简直是不可能的!
There is not a vaccine in the world that can stop it.
没有一种疫苗能够阻止它
Not liked it to be one, either.
它在极端低的温度下会休眠
At extremely low temperatures the virus is completely dormant.
零下10度就开始繁殖
But at minus 10 degrees centigrade, it begins to reproduce itself.
零下3度时
By minus 3 degrees centigrades,
繁殖率增长到100倍
its reproductive rate is increased by a factor of 100.
超过零度就开始
Above zero it starts growing in a horrendous rate,
拥有猛烈的毒性
reaching its peak infectivity.
到了5度的时候
At above 5 degrees centigrade,
此时它的繁殖率 也就是它的繁殖速度以难以置信的速度增长
at which time its reproductive rate, the speed in which it multiplies..
达到了极大的比例
Reaches massive proportions.
大致是零下10度时的20亿倍
Its reproductive rate is now something of the order of 2 billion times greater
大致是零下10度时的20亿倍
than what it was at minus 10.
看看这个
Look at this!
再看看这个
And look at this!
还有这个
And look at this.
我很害怕
I'm scared to death of this thing.
你的目的不是开♥发♥疫苗吧
It's not just a vaccine you wanna develop from this little monster is it?
我不懂你在说什么 我知道你想制♥造♥新的武器
I don't know what you're talking about. I know how this system works, colonel!
这里造一部分
You develop a part of the weapon here, another part over there,
那里造一部分
the trigger some place else again,
直到它们组合在一起
and nobody involved knows what the hell they're working on
之前谁也不会知道
until it's all put together!
继续说 - 真♥相♥就是我所说的那样吧
Go on. - Militarily, a vaccine would be a very useful defensive element.
你的任务是研制疫苗而已
And that's all you've been asked to develop. - Come off it, colonel!
为什么哥伦比亚大学要研究MM-88的耐热性呢?
Why is Columbia being asked to study mm-88's resistance to extreme heat?
是为了制♥造♥新的武器吧
You are developing a weapon system based on mm-88, aren't you?
你真是个笨蛋 - 到底是谁笨蛋呀
You are a fool. - For god sake, why?
这个时候
Ed... at this moment...
美国可以信赖的压制力已经没有了
We do not have a creditable deterrent in the usa ourselves.
美苏不是已经有将对方摧毁的能力了吗
At this moment we are capable not only of reducing each other to rubble,
美苏不是已经有将对方摧毁的能力了吗
but of reducing the rubble to rubble!
自动报复装置ARS是可以做到
We were. Before we installed the automatic reactions system, the ARS.
但现在情况不同了
So how does that leave us defensless?
现在美苏已经不可以使用核导弹
The Soviets installed the same system!
就因为这个核限制条约
Now neither side can employ their missiles even if they want to!
这是总统为了得到民心
So this... this so-called disarmament treaty of President Richardson's...
而实行的开放政策
Is more of his political show bugging!
因此我们只能开♥发♥新型武器系统
We are back to square one, unless we can develop a new weapon system fast!
哦
Oh!
停止吧
Christ, not again!
我已经够烦了
Why can't you people have to leave it be?
但苏联会停止吗!
Are the Russians gonna leave it be?
他怎么了
What's with him?
麻烦大了
We're in trouble.
已经被他发现了 看看
He has figured it out. Take a look.
天啊
My god!
他向巴克勒议员的防卫监视委员会起诉了
He's gonna blow the whistle to senator barkley's defense overside committee.
如何处置他?
What do you propose to do?
嗯···
I think...
立刻把他送到医院去吧
We should send him over to letterman this afternoon.
就说是进行健康检查好了
For a... routine physical.
放开我
No, no, no! I'm not crazy! No, no!
我没有精神病!
I'm not crazy!
1982年4月
April, 1982
苏联 哈撒克斯坦共和国
Soviet union - Republic of Kazakhstan
意大利 米兰市
Italy - Milan
意大利特种流感威胁全球
Italian flu rages through the country
政♥府♥当局感到担忧
government authorities are concerned
意大利特种流感 新型病毒?
Italian flu - is it a new virus?
1982年5月
May, 1982
南极 昭和基地
south pole - showa station
队长 这是从极地研究所发来的回信
Leader, it's a message from the capital.
流感预计不久就会得到遏止
"We hope to have the Italian flu under control soon.
请安心地继续观测
Please calm down and continue your observations."
还是老样子 每次都是这句话
A superficial response, as usual.
怎么可能安心
Doesn't calm me down.
贴到食堂吧
Let's pin it up in the cafeteria.
说不定可以让大家安心一些
It should make everyone feel better.
好的
Yes, sir.
你好吗? 这里是Aye Jaywan Aller 我收到你的信息
Hallo? This is Aye Jaywan Aller. I copy you.
你的代号♥是什么? 结束
What is your code sign? Over.
这里是 bk-0- cc
This is bk-0- cc. A-have proportion station. Over.
是附近的澳大利亚小队
It's that Australian group from next door.
你好?
Hello?
邻居 有什么新闻啊
What communication you had from outside? Over.
今天早上和乌干达的医生聊了一下
Just for a couple of minutes to some doctor in Uganda.
他说中非的生物差不多都死光了
He said, whatever it was, the central Africa was hit bad.
不光是人 大部分野生动物 大象也是
Not just the people. Most of the wild life as well. Even the elephants. Over.
动物也?
Wild life too? - Yeah.
我还从没听说过 大象会得感冒这种事呢
Imagine an elephant with a flu. One sneeze can break its neck, I reckon.
让我说几句
Let me speak.
你好 我是山内医生
Hallo? This is doctor Yamochi speaking.
能不能尽量详细地把情况告诉我
Could you please explain, if it's possible...
是怎样的一种症状
The characteristics the Ugandan doctor described. Over.
开始和普通的感冒没有什么区别
All he said was it started out like a simple cold, or flu mostly.
不久就会转变成肺炎
And then quickly turned to pneumonia.
还有其他并发症
And there were symptoms of other diseases as well...
听说是种前所未有的病毒
But he didn't think it was any of those things.
好像还有别的什么
He thought it was something else.
别的?
Something else?
你说这种前所未见的病毒
Can an unknown disease like that...
真的存在吗?
Really exist?
这种事问我也不知道啊
How should I know?
我只知道全世界正在大骚乱而已
All I know is that the whole world's in a panic.
喂 松尾 接通电源
Matsuo! Connect the electricity!
收到
Roger!
You amaze me
You amaze me.
这一点都不让你感到困扰吗?
Doesn't it bother you at all?
嘿
Hey.
那家伙的女朋友
He's got a girlfriend.
可是我老婆的密友啊
She's my wife's friend. She's really beautiful.
怎能对我这么冷淡
What do you think?
喂
Huh?
坏消息吗?
I won't say anything bad.
为什么不通过电报问问她呢?
Why don't you ask about her by telegraph sometime?
我们分手了
We broke up.
分手?
Broke up?
我们的关系出现裂痕也很久了
She probably couldn't put up with me.
但是 你 - 松尾
But you... - Matsuo!
走吧
Let's do this. - Hey!
电影精选列表