苏联代表的意见是正确的 首先是资源的问题
But Borodinov is absolutely correct. We must establish our priorities.
康威尔议长 副议长苏联代表
Admiral Conway! Representative of the Soviet union whose rank is not clear...
我们跟你们打了半辈子交道
All my life I have waited to tell the representatives of the Soviet union
我有话要和美苏两国代表说
and the United States, how tired I am of listening to them
我受够了你们的说教
lecture the rest of the world what is best for all of us!
作为智利代表
So at this time with your kind indulgence
今天要提出自己的主张
I would like to do just that!
冷静 洛培斯 - 阿根廷人给我闭嘴
Not now, Lopez. - Exactly what I would expect from Argentina!
先生们
Gentlemen! Gentlemen!
如果你们还想继续决斗的话 我建议你们用这个
If you people wanna hurt each other, I suggest you use this.
这样更有效率
It's a lot more effective.
美国人很直率嘛
You Americans have a certain directness.
有时候过于直率了
As though we needed another method of killing ourselves.
先生? - 是的
Mr. Nakarishi. - Yes?
谢谢
Thank you.
女士们先生们
May I have your attention, please?
我刚从我的同事那里得到了消息 一名挪威的女幸存者
I've just received a notification from my courier that a Norwegian survivor...
刚刚产下了一个女婴
Has just given birth to a baby girl.
在这个时候出生 不幸的孩子啊
Rather unfortunate being born in this situation.
即使不幸
Not necessarily, doctor.
也是我们的责任
Death will be after us.
如果世界没有这次浩劫
There is still a world out there.
我现在已是个父亲了
I'd be a father by now.
给孩子起名字了吗?
Has she chosen a name for the child?
格雷
Grae.
格雷
Grae.
我喜欢这个发音
I like the sound.
格雷在挪威语中是朝阳的意思
Grae in Norwegian is a word meaning, the first light of the sun.
是黎明的阳光
The dawn of a new day.
是吗
Yes?
给您的消息 - 消息? 从哪里来的?
You have a message. A message? From whom?
来自南极联邦委员会
From the federal council of Antarctica.
我从来没有听说过 今天以前谁也没有听说过
I've never heard of them. Neither did any of us before today.
我们成立了自己的政♥府♥
We are here. We must have a government.
第一项工作就是发出这个消息
One of the first of our official actions was to issue a proclamation...
“欢迎格雷来到这个新世界”
Welcoming grae to the new world...
“我们为她的幸福祈祷”
And wishing her every happiness.
幸福吗
Every happiness? - Also...
他们还想知道 你是否愿意让委员会做这个孩子名义上的父亲
They want to know if the council can serve as a collective godfather.
我很高兴
How nice of them.
暴行 这是暴行! 这是事实上的强♥奸♥
The rape is rape! The fact is Sylvia was attacked...
这绝对不能原谅!
And it cannot be allowed to happen again!
亲爱的女士
My dear...
我想没有人会不承认这是非常严重的事件
I'm sure no one wishes to minimize the seriousness of what happened.
我们的问题是 人类的本能
However, we are dealing with human animals...
在人类濒临灭绝的危急关头
Natural reaction to the threat of extinction...
人类是具有繁殖后代的本能的
Which is to reproduce, to propagate the species.
特别遗憾的是
It is regrettable...
我们无法回避这一点 这根本不是问题所在!
But inevitable. This is not the point!
如果剩下来的8个女人安全没有保障
If this council cannot take care of their eight women,
我们就不要这个什么委员会
well, then, gentlemen, this whole thing is just a joke!
确实如此 我们不能不保护女性
Of course there's truth in what you're saying, we must protect our women.
面对现实吧
I... - Oh, let's face it.
对于性我们要建立新的秩序
What we really need is a completely new attitude toward human sexuality.
在8人对855人这样不自然的环境下
In a community of 855 men and 8 women...
我们不敢奢望1对1的男女关系
Conventional one-to-one relationships between men and women..
我们不敢奢望1对1的男女关系
Will not be possible.
事实正是如此
Well.. That may be so.
但拉滋鲁博士的意见也是有道理的
But I agree with doctor latour that we should be concerned...
为了人类的存续 我们要考虑格雷的弟弟妹妹的问题
With the instinct for survival, and think of brothers and sisters...
是这样
For little greed. - Indeed.
问题是怎样实行
The question now must be, how do we go about it?
奥里奇博士
Doctor allich?
唔
Well...
虽然结论还未得出
We really do not know how to go about it just yet.
但问题是非常明显的
Although the problem itself is certainly clear enough.
女人是人类最宝贵的自然资源
Women have become our most valuable natural resource.
现在这样说是完全正确的
And as it has been just pointed out...
1对1的关系不再可能
One-to-one relationships are no longer possible.
这意味着所有的女性 即便是如何的不情愿
This means that each woman, however reluctantly...
也要从1人以上的男性那里受精
Will have to... accomodate more than one man.
当然我们要无视个人情感
Of course, we will have to go against deep personal feelings.
虽然这是极其困难的
And this is an extremely serious matter.
在我们的心灵里
But somehow we must find the will to suppress our instincts.
深深扎根的爱情
And that is what troubles me the most..
我们能否抑制它?
Can we?
同时维持人类的尊严呢?
Can we control our instincts with reason?
如果不那样做我们就没有未来
Unless we can, there is no future.
人类将会灭绝
The human race will die out.
太过分了 我们怎么能够那样子生活呀!
It's so much! How can we live like that?
索菲亚 我很遗憾
Sylvia... from the bottom of my heart...
但我不能回答
I wish that I could answer your question.
议长
Admiral? Sorry, sir.
我们刚刚收到一艘潜艇的求救信♥号♥♥
We've just picked up a submarine distress signal.
他们请求上岸
Sir, they're on their way here and they ask permission to disembark.
在帕马考察站? - 不 在苏联考察站
Palmer station? No, sir, the Soviet station.
是苏联核潜艇T232号♥
We received the message is that Soviet sub t-232...
他们要求紧急援助
They are requesting the emergency assistance, sir.
他们情况怎样?
And their condition?
这是苏联核潜艇T232号♥
This is Ensign Smirnoff speak.
我是代理艇长斯米罗索夫少尉
Active captain of Soviet submarine t-232.
少尉 我是南极联邦议长康威尔
Ensign Smirnoff, this is Admiral Conway,
我是南极联邦议长康威尔
chairman of the federal council of Antarctica.
你们有受伤者吗?
We understand that some of your men are injured.
我们没有伤者
No injuries, admiral.
但有病患者
We have illness.
我们需要食品和药品
Our men need provisions and medical attention.
是什么病?
What is the nature of the illness?
意大利流感
Italian flu.
如果情况是这样 我有义务告诉你
In that case it is my duty to inform you...
南极联邦委员会
With great reluctance, that the federal council of Antarctica...
拒绝你们的登陆请求
Refuses your permission to land.
你在说什么!
What are you telling me?
少尉 我是保罗基索夫博士
Ensign Smirnoff, this is doctor Borodinov,
苏联南极越冬队队长
commander of the Soviet Antarctica winter team.
博士 请允许我们登陆
Ensign Smirnoff, doctor. Request the permission to land.
这完全不可能
Smirnoff, it is not possible that you should land.
我们全都会被传染 你很清楚
You would infect us all. You must understand.
博士 我的部下一定要离开潜艇
Doctor Borodinov, my men must leave this boat!
我们需要休息和治疗
We need rest. We need medical attention.
你能听见吗? 博士 你能听到吗?
Can you hear me? Doctor, can you hear me?
我们一定要登陆 - 你不能登陆
We will land! You will not land.
你是谁? - 英国核潜艇奈莱多号♥
Who is this speaking? - Her majesty's nuclear attack submarine Nerid.
马克莱德舰长 - 这跟你没关系 英国佬
Captain mcloud at your service. - This is not your concern, English!
对于你们的状况我深表同情
We have the most profound sympathy for your situation, Ensign Smirnoff,
但我想你们应该明白 你们为什么不能登陆
but surely you realize you cannot be allowed to disembark.
我要对我的部下负责
I have a responsibility to my men!
但你得考虑一下更深远的责任
You have a higher responsibility.
没有什么要说的
There is nothing more to say, captain mcloud.
马克莱德舰长 你现在的位置是?
Captain mcloud, what is your present position?
非常的近
Sufficiently close, I should say.
舰长
Then, captain...
请执行你的任务
Do what you have to do.
目标距离6000码
Target range: 6000 yards.
目标距离6000码
Target range: 6000 yards.
发射
Set! - Fire!
基地安全了 议长
Your tight little island remains secure for now, Admiral Conway.
就此告别
Farewell.
马克莱德舰长
Captain mcloud...
实在是非常感谢
We owe you our thanks.
电影精选列表