我是康威尔队长 总统先生
This is Admiral Conway here, Mr. President.
我要考察站的全体美国成员听我讲
I would like the entire American continent to hear what I have to say.
你们还没有遭到病菌的入侵吧?
Has the sickness hit your station yet?
没有 没有任何人出现症状
No, sir. There is no sign of any illness here.
其他考察站呢?
And the other stations?
各个考察站都没有出现患者
There are no reported illnesses at any of the stations...
也没有终止联络
And we are in more or less regular contact.
情况有多严重 总统先生?
How bad is it, Mr. President?
通知各国的考察站
Pass me through to the other Antarctica bases.
全部吗? - 全部 康威尔队长
All of them, sir? All of them, Admiral Conway.
是 立即联♥系♥
Right away, Mr. President.
苏联米列尔考察站
Soviet union's mirny station. Attention, attention, all stations!
各国考察站请注意 美国总统呼叫各国南极考察站
Please stand by for an important message from the President of the USA.
智利福雷考察站
Chile's frei montalva station. All personnel, all stations, must...
请各考察站全体人员注意
I repeat, must listen to the following message.
请做好准备
Please stand by.
发生了非常令人遗憾的事情
It is with great regrets and personal sorrow...
我代表美♥利♥坚♥合众国政♥府♥
As well as the position of the government of theUSA
我向各位确认你们已经知道的事实
that I officially confirm what most of you already know.
(法国 杜尔皮艾尔考察站) 全世界 整个世界
France's d'urville station. The world has been beset...
遭到了恐怖瘟疫的袭击
By a horrible claim.
到目前为止我们还没有 研制出有效的疫苗
And now we are unable to devise an effective vaccine.
美国受害严重
The United States has sustained...
死亡者不计其数
Casualties of the greatest magnitude.
没有一个国家幸免于难
No country has escaped the similar fate.
我们得知
We do know something about this virus.
在零度以下的环境中病毒会停止活动
We know this virus remains dormant under sub-zero conditions.
这就是为什么病毒
For this reason you in Antarctica...
还没有入侵南极
Have not been affected.
你们不要离开南极
Do not leave your sanctuary.
也不要让任何外来的人进入南极
Do not allow those from the outside to enter.
在任何情况下都不要回国
Under no conditions try to return.
我
I...
不能给你们提供任何解决方法
Offer you no solutions...
我只是希望
No hope...
无论如何你们要生存下去
Other than that somehow you may prevail.
为了人类的未来 你们要精诚合作
This time try to work it out together, please.
谢谢你们
Please.
愿上帝保佑你们
And may god bless you all.
总统先生 我正式向您要求
Mr. President, I form the request that you..
根据国会和美国宪法赋予您的神圣权力
Under authority credited by congress and by the constitution of the USA...
为了防御国内外的敌人
Meeting your responsibility to defend this great land against all enemies
为了保卫这个伟大的国家
internal and external, give the order
请下命令进入一级战备
to put our retaliatory forces on full alert, stage 1..
并启动ARS自动反击系统
Including the activation of the ARS!
你是个笨蛋 将军
You are a fool, general.
没有人能活下来的
There's nobody left.
加顿将军 zx34
General garth, zx-34!
我是加顿将军 为了维护国♥家♥安♥全♥
This is general garth speaking. In the interest of national security...
启动ARS系统
I'm activating the ARS!
1982年11月
November, 1982
天已经亮了
Dawn already?
我替你开吧
Want me to drive?
没关系 你睡吧
I'm alright. Please sleep.
这可不行
I can't.
还有5天就要召开南极会议了
Only five days left until the antarctic conference.
我们要强行军到帕马考察站
Until we reach Palmer station...
我们要强行军到帕马考察站
We'll have to keep this pace.
11个国家
Will all 11 countries...
都参加南极会议吗?
Be at the antarctic conference?
是啊 全都参加
They should be.
因为要决定我们
It's a meeting to decide the fate...
这些活下来的人的未来
Of the survivors, after all.
可千万不能迟到
We can't be late.
再加大油门!
Wait a second.
再加把劲!
Hit it again!
还是不行!
It's no use!
对不起
I'm sorry.
不 不是你的错
It's not your fault.
可是怎么办呢?
What should we do?
没有时间了
There's no time!
步行吗?
Shall we walk?
步行?
Walk?
离帕马考察站还有620公里
We're still 620 miles away from Palmer station!
就算很近我们都没有可能的
Even I couldn't be so reckless.
但是这里应该离挪威基地不远
But since we've come this far...
但是这里应该离挪威基地不远
Norway's station should be close.
到了那里应该就没有问题了
We should be fine if we go there.
有人吗?
Hello! Is anyone in there?
嗨
Hello!
有人吗?
Is anybody...?
请听我说
Please, listen to me.
请打开门 我们是日本越冬队的
Open the door. We are from the Japanese winter team.
没事
It's all right.
没有危险
It's all right.
这发生什么事了?
What's happened here?
她怀孕了
She's pregnant!
我们已经绝望了
We were just sitting there...
在绝望中坐在那里
Not talking...
突然 无线电工程师自杀了
The radio man shot himself...
跟着大家都发疯了
Then everyone went mad.
我丈夫用手♥枪♥
My husband pulled out a gun...
指着我
And pointed it at me.
我逃跑
I ran.
但他追着我
But he just came after me...
我关上门
I closed and locked the door...
听见有人向我丈夫开枪
And he just kept banging.
最后大家都死了
Then someone shot him.
吉住
Yoshizumi...
嗯?
Yes?
能不能麻烦你留在这里
Can you stay here with that woman?
啊?
Huh?
我怎么说也不能错过会议
I have to get to the conference on time.
但也不可能
So there's no way...
带上临产的女人一起走
I can take a woman about to give birth along with me.
不好意思留下你一个人 拜托你了
Since you're single, please take care of her.
明白了
I understand.
我尽力而为
I'll figure something out.
这种时候在南极生产 如果能平安地生下来
To give birth at the south pole in such times as these.
就算万幸了
I hope she's born alright.
恐怕我们就是幸存下来的全部人类了
We are, almost certainly, all that has left, the sole survivors.
一共855个男人 8个女人
855 men and 8 women.
我们的食品和燃料还可以使用两年
We have supplies to last us for 2 years at the present levels of consumption.
但我们必须合作
But we must work together,
在病毒灭绝之前生存下去
pulling our scientific knowledge so we can survive until the virus dies out.
这就是这次会议的目的
And that is the purpose of this meeting,
我们要考虑应付局面的办法
to devise a plan to enable us to deal with our present situation.
其实我们并不是完全孤立的 如果冰山融化的话
We are not completely isolated here, are we, admiral? Not after the fall?
这是什么意思 您有一艘破冰船
What do you mean, doctor tarovish? You have an icebreaker...
在最后一次冻结之前
That was not able to make it out before the last freeze,
它整个冬季都在这里
and it's been here all winter, so...
如果要回去的话 我们可以用那艘船回去
We could, in fact, go back, if we so elected.
为什么要回去呢?
To what purpose go back, doctor tarovish?
为什么要呆在这里呢?
To what purpose stay, Admiral Conway?
我们想回到我们的祖国波兰
There are some who might choose to go back and make the best of it,
赌上最后的运气
instead of spending the rest of our lives here, marooned.
我们不是在赌运气 波兰代表
There is no best of it to make, doctor tarovish.
我们的问题是如何利用现有的资源活下去
The question before us is how best to organize the resources at our disposal.
我们不会再听苏联的指手画脚了 这里可没有坦克
I do not have to listen to you any more Borodinov. You have no tanks here!
先生们 我们不能凭个人感情行事
Gentlemen, gentlemen, we must not allow this to degenerate to personal levels.
电影精选列表