我有了小孩子
I'm pregnant.
在你去南极的时候验出来的
The child will be born while you're at the south pole.
骗你的
I'm lying.
不过就算是真的
But even if it were true...
和你也没有关系吧
It's of no importance to you.
无论发生了什么事情对我来说都···
No matter what happened to me...
你为什么一定要去?
You'd still go, right?
我走了
That's right.
地震和南极
Earthquakes and the south pole...
这就是你的一切吗?
Are all you care about, right?
我们还是分手吧
Let's break up...
毕竟
After all.
你和我
You and I.
万岁! 万岁!
Banzai!
我没想到你会来
I didn't think you'd come.
孩子的事
As far as the child goes...
都说是骗你的
I told you it was a lie.
不管怎样
Either way...
而且和你没有关系
It doesn't matter to you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是打算来说这种话的
I hadn't planned to say something like this.
真的
In truth...
我真的很想笑着送你
I wanted to see you off with a smile.
请君珍重吧
Go in good health.
再见
Farewell.
1982年6月 东京
June, 1982 - Tokyo
请让一下 有重病患者!
Move aside! It's an emergency!
请让开!
Out of our way! - Let us through!
对不起 有重病患者!
It's an emergency! - Let us through!
对不起!
Excuse me!
这不是则子吗
Miss Noriko?
则子
Miss Yoshiko.
你怎么了
What's wrong?
脸色这么青
You're so pale!
没什么
Nothing's wrong.
太累而已
I'm just a little tired.
小旭 怎么了?
Akira, what's wrong?
感冒吗
Do you have a cold?
我们从早上开始
Vaccinations.
就一直在排队
It was hard...
等候疫苗接种
So early in the morning.
则子
Miss Noriko!
则子!
Miss Noriko!
则子!
Miss Noriko!
醒啦
You're awake.
太麻烦你了
You stayed with me?
不好意思
I'm so sorry.
说这些干什么
What are you saying?
好些了吗?
More importantly, are you okay?
恩
Yes.
我的孩子
They couldn't save it?
还是保不住吗?
The baby.
最近 我太忙了
Recently, I've been so busy...
太勉强了啊
I overexerted myself.
吉住先生···
Did Mr. Yoshizumi...
知道吗?
Know about it?
我的孩子太可怜了
I did something cruel.
我本来打算 自己一个人抚养他成人的啊
I thought I could raise her myself.
意大利特种流感
The raging epidemic of the Italian flu
正凶猛地向全球蔓延
so inseeds fear and panic throughout the world.
几乎所有国家
A severe shortage of vaccine of every kind...
都报告了各种疫苗的严重短缺
Is reported in almost all countries.
各地开始发生暴♥动♥
Everywhere there are ugly confrontations...
各国发布戒♥严♥令 公民骚乱不断升级
martial law is the order of the day. Civil disorder has escalated...
对私人和公共财产造成破坏
With widespread damage to private and public property,
死于意大利流感的人数正不断增加
and rising death tolls in number of countries.
英国
In the United Kingdom...
西班牙
Spain...
法国
France...
西德
West Germany...
还有日本
And Japan.
美国也不例外
The usa is no exception.
这几天 在首都华盛顿
For the past several days on capitol hill in Washington DC
市民连日举♥行♥示♥威♥游♥行♥
mass demonstrations of tens of thousands of people are daily events.
防暴警♥察♥出动
This morning the national guard and the police...
进行镇♥压♥
Attempted to restore order,
和要求疫苗的群众发生冲突
only to inflame the angry move of the vast crowd
和要求疫苗的群众发生冲突
demanding effective vaccines.
流血事件持续发生
Reports of bloody encounters continue to stream in.
理查德森总统发表电视讲话
The President Richardson's television appealed to the nation...
呼吁保持冷静和克制 但是完全没有效果
Asking for calm and restraint, has no appreciable effect.
没有人敢说何时可以恢复秩序
No one dares to say when order can be restored.
政♥府♥无计可施
Even now, in Washington, authorities cannot maintain order.. - That's enough!
关掉电视!
And everywhere in the country there is confusion, chaos... - Turn it off.
疫苗
What vaccine?
搞什么鬼啊!
All right.
疫苗什么时候才能大批量生产?
How long will it take you to... Manufacture this vaccine in quantity?
我们现在还不能将病原体分离
Mr. President, we have not even been able to isolate the cause.
至于是何种病毒致病
The virus, if it is a virus, is like the common cold,
就更不知道了
it is everywhere, it is nowhere.
说简单一些
I'd like to say at this point, Mr. President, that hhs...
我们必须商量出对策
Might have been in a better position to develop the crash program...
可惜政♥府♥已大副削减议会的预算
If its budget hadn't been slashed... Against the specific wishes of congress.
现在说这些也迟了
Damn it, senator, I don't have to hear that from you!
没有疫苗?
What do you mean? There is no vaccine?
军队和警♥察♥也没有健康保障了
Then what's it that we're giving to the police and fire department personnel,
那和赤手空拳有什么区别
the essential services, the military alert cruise, if not a vaccine?
一般市民用的又是些什么东西啊?
It's just that we don't have enough for the general populus, isn't that right?
现在所谓的疫苗
We had a vaccine of sorbose and we put together a soup
都是多种药剂的混合
of every fluor-rated vaccine we know.
不会有什么实质性的效果
Its effect leaves something that we desired.
只不过为了安定民心罢了
In fact, it's more of a placebo than anything else.
你在针对我
You gave me a god-damn placebo? We are doing our best!
总统 我迟到了 对不起
Mr. President, my apologies for being late.
这是最新收集的情报
But, I have been gathering the latest death tolls estimates in our situation.
这是最初发生的地点
And? - This shows when the Italian flu first broke out.
扩散的路线
And the rounds in which it has spread.
有关于患者的一些消息
Here we have a break on the victims.
各地区幸存者用黄色表示 死者用黑色表示
Alive - yellow, dead - black, according to region.
今早的状况
As of this morning, Mr. President,
事态比预想的要严重的多
I would like to point out the very real possibility
这次疫症的元凶
that we might not have just an epidemic on our hands,
很可能是细菌武器
we may have a case of germ warfare!
会是哪个国家使用的呢
From where? What source?
现在不管是哪个国家 都有大量的牺牲者了
Every country on this chart has massive casualties. Can you explain that?
现在得到的情报还很不充分
As far as we know. Some of our information is quite sketchy.
最可疑的国家已呼之欲出了
Still, the most suspect country should be obvious.
要有确凿的证据才行 - 正在收集中
You have any hard evidence to support this theory? - We are working on it.
总统先生 作为总参谋部部长
In the meantime, Mr. President, as chairman of the joint chief of staff,
我有个请求 准备启动ARS
I must request that we go out to the stage 1 alert,
发布一号♥警戒令
including the activation of the ARS network.
将军 你想立刻使用核武器的话
A nuclear strike, general? The stage 1 alert, if it makes you feel any better,
自动反应系统一定不能以苏联为目标
but the automatic reaction system aimed at the ussr and no one else,
自动反应系统一定不能以苏联为目标
leaves us no flexibility at all.
如果苏联导弹飞来的话 就来不及变更了
How flexible are we going to be when the Soviet missiles are incoming?
但现在来袭的是细菌
The only thing that is incoming are germs, general.
苏联不过放过这个机会的
The Soviets must be made aware of the fact
苏联不过放过这个机会的
that they cannot take advantage of this situation!
我知道了 让我考虑一下
All right. That's the point to consider.
请稍等 总统 是克里姆林宫的电♥话♥
Yes? One moment. Mr. President. The kremlin.
电影精选列表