I don't know. I'll go look for 'em.
你检查这些带子,好吗?
You look through these fuckin' tapes, okay?
不
No, no, no. Just-- look--
你要把我留在这,和这破尸体呆一起?
just like that, you're gonna leave me in here with this dead fucker?
要是你的阴♥道♥又疼了,那不好意思,小妹
Sorry if your vagina hurts there, sister,
但得有人去干这事
but someone's gotta do it.
让开
Just get outta the way. Just... fuck it.
工作怎么样?
How was-- how was work?
很好
It was fine.
其他姑娘有个打电♥话♥说病了
One of the other girls, uh, called in sick,
所以整宿就我一个在接电♥话♥
so I was the only one answering phones all night.
而且,我的胳膊真的让我不舒服
Also, my-- my arm's been really bothering me.
好像我把它弄青了
It's like I bruised it or something,
但我不记得怎么回事了
but I don't remember how.
我认为你能看见
I think you can see.
那有个肿块,你能看到吗?
There's a bump there. Can you see?
嗯…
Well...
我知道我说过我不想这样
I know I said I didn't want this,
但当你成为医生时,你能支持我
but when you're a doctor, could you just support me,
我就想…呆在家吗?
and I'll just... Stay at home?
我猜是的,如果你想那样的话
I guess, yeah, if you want that.
那很容易
That was easy.
你想让我把事情弄得对你有难度吗?
I mean, do you want me to make it difficult for you?
我也不知道,艾米丽
Like, um... I don't know, Emily.
我猜你得在此让我深信不疑
I guess you'll have to convince me here.
真的吗?
Really?
或许得有点说服力,或者…
I mean... maybe a little convincing, or...
现在怎么样?
Well, how 'bout now?
再稍微多点?
Maybe a little more?
现在怎么样?
How 'bout now?
现在我要带你看看我的公♥寓♥
Well, now I can show you my apartment.
好的,我很快就会见到它了
Yay. I mean... I'm gonna see it soon enough.
秋天假期可没那么快来
Well, fall break's not soon enough.
嗯…我知道
Um... I know.
好了,这是…
All right, so this...
就这…
Like, right here...
这就是我听到脚步声的地方
Uh, this is where I heard the footsteps.
回到那边?
Um, back there?
对,没错
Yeah. Right.
是从楼上来的吗?
I mean, could it have been coming from upstairs?
我知道我邻居老是穿着高跟鞋
I know-- I mean, my neighbor always wears heels,
所以我知道那是什么声
so I know what that sounds like.
很奇怪,事情发生时
It was weird. It was like, while it was happening,
看起来不像真实的,但我是清醒的
it didn't seem like it was real, but I was awake.
你没去检查吗?
And you didn't check?
开什么玩笑?没门
Are you kidding me? No way.
我无法相信我会是
I can't believe I was even, like,
睡着的
able to fall back asleep.
听起来你好像是睡着了
I mean, it sounds like you were asleep.
下次发生这种情况时
Okay, well, next time it happens,
我会打电♥话♥给你,你能看着我
I'll call you and you can watch me,
或许我能有胆去开门
and maybe I'll be brave enough to open the door.
好的
'Kay.
好的
Okay.
艾米丽?
Emily?
发生什么事了?
What's? What's going on?
门口有动静,你听
There's something at my door. Listen.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
那是什么?
What was that?
嘘
Shh.
你看到了吗?
Did you see that?
艾米丽,你在干什么?
Emily, what are you doing?
趁你在这,我要把门打开
I'm going to open the door with you here.
那很傻,为什么?
That's stupid. Why?
不,不,这就和从前一样
No, no, this is just like before.
嗨
Hey.
看到了吗?我告诉过你我的公♥寓♥里闹鬼
See? I told you. My apartment's haunted.
那不是闹鬼,我肯定有合理的解释
It's not haunted. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation.
不,不,这感觉真的很熟悉
No, no, this feels really familiar.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
嗯,记得第一次
Well, remember the first time
你转出基地吗?
that you got-- you got transferred off the base
那时你父亲被调到雷纳德·伍德堡基地
when your father got transferred to fort Leonard wood?
- 我好像是十二岁?
- 对
- I was, like, 12? - Yeah.
那时候情况很糟糕
Well, that was when things got really bad for me,
我发生了很大的事故
and I had-- you know, I had my big accident
不得不手术,那是第一次
and I had to have surgery, and it was the first time
打小以来,我们分开
we were apart since I was really little.
现在是自高中后…
- Mm-hmm. - I mean, now is the first time...
我们第一次分开
We've been apart since high school, and I just-- I just--
艾米丽!
Emily!
那么,你认为你看到了…
So, you think you saw...
你确定你看到了一个小孩子吗?
Are you sure you saw, like, a little kid?
我看到了些东西
I mean, I-I think I saw something,
可能是其他,艾米丽
but it could have been anything, Emily.
可能是…
Like, you know, maybe it was, like...
- 一阵风之类
- 一阵风
- A breeze or something like that. - Breeze.
兄弟,你从来没录下来过我们的对话!
Man, of all the times for you not to be recording our chat!
我下次一定录
I'll record it next time.
我需要查查是否有小孩死在这
I need to find out if a little kid died here.
我要去问问房♥东
I'm gonna ask my landlord.
我不知道你是否应该那么做
Um... I-I don't know if you should do that.
他不会告诉我们
I-I don't-- I can't imagine he'd be thrilled to have that conversation.
嗯,我认为他必须告诉我
Yeah, well, I think he has to tell me.
依照法律
I think it's the law or something.
法律?
The law?
为什么你要那样折腾你的胳膊?
Why are you messing with your arm like that?
有什么不对吗?
What's wrong?
它没…它没在好转
It's not... It's not getting better.
这个就像…
It's like this...
就像在我皮肤下有个肿块什么的
Like, a lump under my skin or something.
你不该那么做,那对你不好
You shouldn't do that. It's not good for you.
别碰它
Just stop touching it, and when I come and see you,
- 我会检查它的,好吗?
- 好的
- I'll check that, okay? - Okay. - Okay.
你说得对
You're right.
嗨,艾米丽,怎么了?
Hey, Emily, what's going on?
我又听到那噪音了
I'm hearing the noise again.
我要去查查看
I'm gonna go check it out.
好的,嗯…你有武器吗?
Okay. Um... Do you have a weapon?
没有,需要吗?
No, should I?
需要,我认为最好有武器
Yeah, I think that would be a good idea.
好的,好的,等着
Okay, okay, hold on.
好的
Okay.
小心点
Be careful.
对
Yeah.
等…等,看…往客厅看
W-w-wait. Look-- look towards your living room.
嗯,我没…有个灯…
Well, I don't-- there's a lamp...
好的,你有手电筒吗?
Okay, well, do you have a flashlight?
没有,哦,我有…我用这个
No. Oh, I have-- 'll use this.
你在吗?
You here?
詹姆士,你在吗?
James, are you there?
在
Yeah.
我什么也没看见,没有
I didn't see anything. No.
看到什么了吗?
- See anything? - Mnh-mnh.
啊!艾米丽!
Aah! Emily! Emily!
关上门
Close your door.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我应该告诉他,我本应该告诉…
I should talk to him. I should have talked...
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
电影精选列表