- About it. - Oh.
而且,我感到不妥
And also, I just don't feel like it.
你难道没注意到,比如
Haven't you noticed there's, like,
路上搭便车的人比你过去见过的多了吗?
way more hitchhikers here than you've ever seen?
对
Yeah.
而且我还认为这里
And also I think this is, like,
有点像是个毒品泛滥的镇子
a part of the country that has drug problems--
- 比方说冰♥毒♥
- 嗯
- like, meth problems. - Mm-hmm.
所以我最好…
So I feel like I would rather just let it...
- 别管它
- 好吧
- Go. - Okay.
如果明天早上她仍旧在那
And if she's still there in the morning,
那么或许我们能考虑…
then maybe we can think about...
做点什么,但现在…
Doing something about it, but right now...
我不想管它
I'm happy to let it drop.
很好
That's fine.
你想过这边和我一起睡吗?
Do you want to sleep over here with me?
不,没事,我很好
Um, no. That's okay. I'm fine.
好吧
All right.
- 晚安
- 晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
希望不要下雨
I hope it doesn't rain.
看起来是要下雨吗?
Does it look like it's gonna rain?
是的,看起来真的要下雨
Yeah, it looks like it's really gonna rain.
如你所见,我们已准备了…
Radio announcer: As far as you can see, we've covered--
帐篷、卡车和拖车,所有你能想到的东西
tents, trucks, trailers, whatever you can think of,
来庆祝我们第五届年度雨中舞蹈会
for our fifth annual rain dance festival.
迷你赌场,算命师
Mini casinos, fortune tellers,
直升机游览,游戏、游戏…!
helicopter rides, games, games...!
你从我的钱包拿钱了吗?
Did you take money out of my wallet?
没有
No.
不对,你拿了
Yeah, you did.
不,我没拿
No, I didn't.
你肯定拿了,因为我这原来有一百美元…
Well, you must have because I had $100 in here...
- 我什么时候拿的?
- 现在我这一分都没了
- When would I do that? - And now I have zero dollars in here.
我没有,或许是你实际上没那钱
Well, I didn't, so maybe you didn't actually have that money.
你要买♥♥什么?
What'd you buy?
我没买♥♥任何东西!
I didn't buy anything!
我自己有钱,我不需要拿你的钱
I have my own money. I don't need to take your money.
你认真的吗?
Are you serious?
- 你…?
- 你认为我♥干♥什么了?
- Did you...? What do you think I did?
我不知道…,我一直和你在一起…
Well, I don't know... I've been with you...
- …因为钱不在这了!
- …这一直以来
- ...because the money's not here! - ...this whole time!
我一直都和你在一起
I've been with you this whole time.
我不知道现在你可能在想什么?
I have no idea what you could possibly be imagining right now.
那也不是第一次…
Well, it wouldn't be the first time...
好自为之吧
You decided to treat yourself.
你能过去?
How far can you go?
能吧,但我太害怕了
I could probably go farther, but I'm too scared.
拿着,我去探探
Here, I'm gonna go a little further.
好的
Okay.
你还活着吗?
Are you alive?
你掉下去了吗?
Did you fall?
就是有个女士…
It's just a lady...
在那边打手♥机♥
Out there having a conversation on a cellphone,
但太安静了,我听不到她说什么
but it's so quiet that I can hear her
尽管她只有大约五十码远
even though she's about 50 yards away.
哦,奇怪!
Oh, weird!
我认为我上不来了
I don't think I can get back up.
- 你需要帮忙吗? - 或许
- Do you need help? - Maybe.
真找不到什么东西抓着…
Can't quite find anything to grab on...
干得好
Nice work.
好了,宝贝,我在想…
All right, so, babe, I'm thinking...
我们可以走四十号♥公路驾车回家
That we could drive home on 40
在哈瓦苏湖过夜
and spend the night in lake Havasu,
然后中途休息一下,别那么高♥强♥度…
and sort of break the trip up so it's not so brutal...
或者…
Or...
我的新想法是我们可以稍微绕点路
My new idea is we could go a little bit out of the way
去拉斯维加斯过夜
and spend the night in Vegas
基本上,仍旧是行程分段了
and still break the trip up, for the most part,
但也又有了多一天的快乐
but also have, like, one more day of... Fun.
我真的很想玩骰子了
I just really badly wanna play craps.
- 好吗?
- 好
- Yeah? - Yeah.
上次玩骰子,玩得很高兴
I had so much fun playing craps last time,
从那以后再没玩过
and I haven't done it since.
那真是个有趣的游戏
It's, like, the really fun game.
真正的群体游戏
Real group participation game.
随便你想做啥
Well, whatever you want to do.
你…你都得选一个
You-- you get to pick.
好吧,那绝对是我想做的
All right. That is definitely what I want to do.
我正感觉走运
I'm feeling lucky.
我能关了灯吗?
Can I turn off the light?
你清除掉了吗?
Did you erase it?
那是什么玩意?
What the fuck was that?
这带子到底有什么特殊的?
What's so special about this tape, anyway?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许是某个议员的录像
Maybe it's a tape of a senator
操他女儿之类的事
fucking his daughter or something,
我们可以用这个进行敲诈
and we're gonna use it for blackmail.
我不知道,只要他们付钱给我们
I don't know, as long as they pay us,
但我告诉你,我们打算把这带子
but I'll tell you this, we're gonna make tapes--
- 多弄几个拷贝
- 弄更多钱
- copies of the tapes. - More money.
你能不把那东西离我脸这么近吗?
Can you not put that so close to my face?
很烦人
It's so annoying.
等等…你每年都来这个湖吗?
Wait a minute-- you go to this lake every year?
- 对
- 自己一个人?
- Yep. - By yourself?
嗯…对
Wendy: Um... yeah.
但今年,有你们一起来,会很有意思的
But this year, I have you guys, so it's gonna be fun.
你在这干什么
Samantha: What do you do, just, like,
在树林中走走,手渎吗?
walk around the woods and play with yourself?
那我能和沙曼莎玩吗?
If-- if that's what you do, can I play with Samantha?
滚蛋!
Get it out--!
兄弟们,咱们吓吓这家伙吧
Guys, let's scare this guy.
- 在哪?
- 那家伙在这
- Where? - This guy over here.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
等等,他在干什么呢?
Wait, wait, wait, what is he doing?
该死!
Shit!
哦,该死!
Oh, shit!
你们差点杀了那家伙!
You almost fuckin' killed that guy!
但他还挺可爱的
Samantha: He was kind of cute, though.
- 什么?
- 他是有点
- What? - He was.
你真是什么都想干呀
You are-- you seriously want to fuck anything
只要两腿之间有根棍子就成
that has two legs with a third tripod in between.
我绝不会和你干,绝不
I would never fuck you and I would never fuck you.
- 哦
- 别这么说
- Oh. - Take it back. Take it back.
- 有可能那天我和你干
- 对了,你们都和什么样的人干?
- I might fuck you one day. - Yeah, what kind of guys are you into?
我♥干♥自己,你也是吧,斯巴德?
I'd fuck me. Would you, Spider?
- 干♥你♥?
- 对
- Fuck you? - Yeah.
或许吧
Eh, probably.
我不明白,你每年都来这个湖
I don't understand. You go to this lake every year.
这都快成惯例了,还是有什么事吗?
It's just, like a tradition-type thing, or what's the deal?
没,就是好玩,很少人去那里
No, it's just fun, and not many people go up there,
这样我们就会有自己的地方了
so we'll have the place to ourselves.
等等,我去开门
Wait, I'll get the door.
不错,对吧?
It's good, right?
我想看着你吃
电影精选列表