- 你不录的话我就来一口
- 保证不录
- I'll take a hit if you don't film it. - Promise.
- 好的
- 童子军的荣誉
- Joey: Okay. - Spider: Yeah? - Wendy: Scout's honor.
- 啊哈 - 不,不,不
- Ahh. - No, no, no.
你得让它经过
You've got to, like, breathe it in--
- 经过我的鼻子?
- 经过你的鼻子
- through my nose? - Breathe through your nose.
那很大,姑娘们!
Joey: That was huge, girls!
- 哦,兄弟! - 哦,天哪!
- Oh, man! Oh, my God!
烂货要死了!
Fucker's gonna die!
妈的,真受不了
Fuck this. Can't take that.
- 小心,兄弟!
- 对不起
- Careful, bro! - I'm sorry!
哦,天哪,我嗓子着火了
Oh, my God, my throat's on fire.
温迪,你刚才说什么
Wendy, what the fuck
were you saying before
我们都要被杀了吗?
about us all gettin' killed?
- 什么?
- 她什么时候那么说过?
- Wait, what? - When did she say that?
我们在蘑菇树那的时候
We were over by the mushroom tree.
我们站在那树边上时
When we were standing over by the tree,
她好像说“你们都得死!”
she was like, "you're all gonna fuckin' die!"
你什么意思,在这吗?
What do you mean, like, here? Like, here-here?
这里?
Here?
- 你们听到过这个吗?
- 没有
- Did you guys not hear about this? - ...No.
为什么我要来这个湖
Why the fuck would I come to this lake
要是我听过这发生过谋杀?
if I heard about some damn murders out here?
对,那很不好
Yeah. It was pretty bad.
- 等等
- 你是说真的吗?
- Wait. - Are you being serious?
你和我们在一起!离开这!
Joey: You're fuckin' with us! Get outta here!
不,我是非常认真的
No, I'm being dead serious.
那好,发生了什么事?
Well, what happened?
嗯…
Um...
最奇怪的事是
You know, the weird thing is
我记不起他长什么样
that I don't remember what he looked like.
你什么意思,你记不起?
What do you mean, you don't remember?
谁看起来像什么?
What who looked like?
你们在说什么?
What are you talking about?
- 什么?
- 我告诉过你们了!
- What? - Fuck you! Fuck you! I told you guys!
- 怎么了?!
- 恐惧!你明白的!
- What the fuck?! - The fear! You see!
她让我害怕了!
Samantha: She gave me the fuckin' fear!
- 我要去游泳
- 真的吗?
- I'm going swimming. - Seriously?
- 对,真的 - 去吧!
- Yep, seriously. - Go for it!
你要脱♥光♥衣服给我看吗,乔伊?
Wendy: Will you strip down for me, Joey?
- 我不在乎
- 哦,是吗?
- I don't care. - Oh, yeah?
你确定你想看那个吗?
Samantha: Are you sure you wanna see that?
就像我早先说过的,两英吋长的鸡鸡
Like I said earlier, 2-inch cock.
或许一会就变两英吋了!
Probably gonna be two inches in a minute!
水真♥他♥妈♥的冷,兄弟!
Oh, it's fuckin' cold, man!
哦,天哪!你…!真是疯狂!
Oh, my God! You--! That was crazy!
真美极了
That was fuckin' beautiful.
我一会加入你,也可能不加入,等着瞧
Wendy: I'll join you in a minute. Or not. We'll see.
哇!
Ohh!
你是真…?
Are you se--?
怎了了?他…?
What the hell? Is he--?
我是开玩笑
- I'm fuckin' with you! - Fuck you!
刚才吓坏我了,我得如厕
Dude, I've got to take a shit. You just scared the shit outta me.
要我和你一起吗?
Can I come with you?
斯巴德,你是带着相机的吧?
Samantha: Spider, did you bring the fucking camera?
没有
No.
那么,温迪是怎么回事?
So, what was the deal with Wendy...
- 什么狗屎杀人犯?
- 我不知道
- And all that killer shit? - I don't know.
那个破故事吓死我了
That fucking story was creeping me out.
- 她很奇怪
- 我知道,对吧?那就是我要说的
- She is weird. - I know, right? That's what I'm talking about.
恐惧,就在那
The fear, right there.
你在那后边干什么呢?真臭死了
What are you doing behind there? It really stinks.
斯巴德,你想看点恶心的东西吗?
Spider, you wanna see something sickening?
- 当然!
- 真的恶心
- Sure! - It's fucking disgusting.
那是我的新学的,斯巴德,专为你准备的
This is my new tryout, Spider, just for you.
还没人见过这,这玩意热火
No one has seen this yet. This shit is red hot.
准备好惊讶吧
Prepare for awesome.
看看你的眼睛!
Oh, my God, your eye! Look at your fucking eye!
?
What the fuck?
怎么了?
Oh, hey, what's up?
真冷呀
Oh, God, it's gettin' fuckin' cold.
其他人在哪呢?
Where are the other guys at?
他们走了,想干吗?
They left. Wanna fuck?
- 他们走了?
- 你听到我说的话吗?
- They left? - Did you hear what I said?
这么说,他们把东西丢下了?
Uh... so they just left their stuff?
乔伊,请别告诉我你还是个处♥男♥
Joey, please do not tell me you're a virgin.
什么?
What?
来吧,我认为我们应该回到湖里去
Come on, I think we should get back into the lake,
干个天翻地覆
fuck each other's brains out,
我们甚至可以录下来留存
and we could even film it for prosperity.
把那玩意关掉
Wow. Uh... Turn that shit off.
你难道不想干我吗?
Don't you wanna fuck me?
这之前你是说真的吧,是吗?
You were serious earlier, weren't you?
关于谋杀犯的事?
About the murders?
现在我记起来看过这事
I remember reading about it now.
好像是,四个孩子被杀,那个家伙
It was, like, four kids were killed, and the guy--
他们说那个家伙好像是个疯子
they said the guy was, like, insane.
他岂止疯狂
He was beyond insane.
他是魔鬼
He was evil.
他们的血染红了这湖的水
This lake ran red with their blood,
- 我回来…
- 为了释怀,我明白
- and I came back... - To move on. I get it.
这就是某种
It's some kind of, like,
创伤后期治疗之类
post-traumatic stress therapy or something.
不,这不是治疗
No, it's not therapy.
我带你们来,是因为我需要诱饵
I brought you back because I needed bait.
诱饵?
Bait?
他们从未抓住过他,乔伊
They never caught him, Joey.
他们从不相信我,他怎么能无处不在
They never believed me, how-- how he was everywhere.
他怎么能同时出现在两个地方
How he could be at two places at once.
后边那堵墙…,我朋友在上面磕碎了脑壳
That wall back there-- my friend smashed her head open on it.
太疯狂了,我认为你需要帮助
Wendy, this is crazy, okay? I think you need help.
或许我们需要找着其他人,离开这里
Maybe we should just get the others and get the fuck outta here.
他们死了,乔伊,他来了
- 这次,我为你准备好了
- 把那玩意从这拿开
And this time, I'm ready for you. Get that shit outta here.
我认为你需要帮助
I think you need help.
把它给我
Give it to me. Shit.
为什么我不能拍你?
Why can't I film you?
你来了
You came.
那不算什么
That's nothing.
如果你在看这个…
If you're watching this...
别来这!
Don't come here!
乔伊?
Joey?
乔伊?
Joey?
你在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
我和你一对一,混♥蛋♥
Wendy: I beat you, one on one, asshole.
那些家伙到底去哪了?
Where the fuck did those guys go?
他们去哪了?
Where the fuck did they go?
给你,我找到了个手电筒
Here you go. I've got a flashlight.
或许在其他的楼下
Probably fuckin' each other downstairs.
兄弟,我们就在楼下
Dude, we were just downstairs.
他们不在楼下
They're not downstairs.
你认为他们在哪?
Where do you think they're at?
我不知道,我去找找他们
电影精选列表