I don't remember.
听着,你会好的
Listen, you're gonna be okay.
- 你不知道
- 我知道,你会好的
- You don't know. - I do. You're gonna be fine.
你应该和正常人在一起…
You deserve to be with someone normal--
某个没有这么多问题的人
you know, someone who doesn't have so many problems.
如果哪天我们有了孩子怎么办?
What if we want to have kids someday?
你知道,嗯…
You know, um...
你是唯一一个我想在一起的人,艾米丽
You're the only person I've ever wanted to be with, Emily,
所以别瞎说了
so just... stop acting like I have a choice
认识你真是三生有幸
I don't know what I did to deserve to deserve someone...
对我而言,你非常好
You're so good to me.
休息一下
Get some rest.
我爱你
I love you.
日后再聊
Talk to you later.
好吧
All right.
情况怎么样?
How's it going?
帕特
...Parts.
我有伤疤之类的东西
I have, like, a sore spot or something.
是你今天徒步时弄伤的吗?
Did you-- did you hurt it on the hike today, or...?
或许吧,或许是我磕的
Maybe. Maybe I bumped it.
我不知道,我一直在摆弄它
I don't know. I keep fiddling with it.
嗯,别那么做
Well, don't do that.
等我到那,我看看它
I'll look at it when I get there.
好的
Okay.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
换睡衣
Changing into my jammies.
你可以继续
You can keep going.
我想你
I miss you.
今天徒步有很多对
There was a lot of couples on the hike today,
我就是感到孤单,你明白吗?
and I just felt alone, you know?
孤单?是吗?
Alone? Yeah?
这怎么样?
How's that?
稍微往后坐坐
Sit back a little bit.
那里,好极了
There. Yeah.
你在说什么?
What were you saying?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
扎克?嗨,扎克
Zac? Hey, Zac.
我找不到任何…
I can't find any--
嗨,马特!
Hey, Matt!
我们忘了
We not-- we forgot. We forgot.
你们带工具了吗?
Did you guys bring any tools, or...?
铲子
Spatulas.
我正在用
That's what I was using. I was using--
塑料盘子?在烤架上
Oh, the styrofoam plate? On the grill! Ha ha ha!
那很好,不会给我们的
That's good. That doesn't really send
食物带上任何化学物品
any kind of chemicals into our food.
男人就这么烹饪的,问题解决了
That's how men cook. It's problem-solving.
你真是个男人
You're truly a man.
你们想要哪个?
You want the burnt one or the burnt one?
她要真正长的
She wants the really long one.
真正真正长的
The really, really long one.
这么长,开始吧,开始吧
This long. Here we go. Here we go.
嗨,兄弟,你的笨蛋朋友在此
Hey, dude, your dumb friends are here.
你知道半夜要发生的所有事,对吧?
You know all this stuff's coming down at midnight, right?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你!
Yo!
我马上下去
I'll be right down.
出来,兄弟,那会是很棒的派对
Come out, dude, it's gonna be an awesome party.
或者不是
Or not.
兄弟,来吧,难道你老的不能这么玩了吗?
Dude, come on, aren't you a bit old for this shit?
万圣节快乐!
Happy Halloween!
你!
Yeah! Ha ha ha!
发生什么事了,怎么了?
What's up, guys? How's it going?
太棒了
Awesome. That is awesome.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
- 你是熊吗?
- 不,我是偷♥拍♥摄像
- Matt: Are you a bear? - I'm a nanny-cam.
- 偷♥拍♥摄像
- 比大学炸♥弹♥客好多了
- A nanny-cam! - Better than the Unabomber.
咱们去干吧
Let's go and do this.
保罗,你知道我们要去哪,对吧?
Paul, you know where we're going, right?
不,对了,你们想去…
No, yeah, you're gonna wanna go to--
不,你们想去西区134
no, you wanna go 134 west.
你们想呆在134
You wanna stay on the 134.
在最右侧车道
Way to give yourself an option
是给你们自己一个选择的方法
by being in the far-right Lane.
我认为我们要去…
I thought we were going--
我正打算给我自己一个可能的选择…
I'm just gonna give myself the option of maybe...
我认为最终会到春街
It eventually will, I think, hit spring street.
你说天太晚了
You say it was too dark,
然后你就摘下你的太阳镜
and then you just took off your sunglasses?
你们很不错
You're fine.
有多少人想去这个派对?
How many people are supposed to be at this party?
你知道吗?
Do you know?
今晚有姑娘出来吗?
Are the girls coming out tonight?
有,她们会在那,她们晚点来
Matt: Yeah, they'll be there. They're coming out later.
那是?蒙托西托?
...was it? Montecito?
对
Yes.
那…开始…就这里
That's-- it starts-- it's here.
我认为你说是马里波萨
I thought you said it was mariposa.
- 就选一个吧!
- 马里波萨还是蒙托西托?
- Just pick one! - Mariposa or Montecito?
就在那其中之一
It's one of those.
- 马维萨?
- 对
- Mar vista? -Yep.
好了,我要左拐
Matt: All right, I'm going left.
M…是麦迪逊吗?这没道理呀!
"M"-- Madison? This doesn't make any sense!
没事,别担心
It's fine, don't worry.
- 耶,对了
- 就在街角吗?
- Yeah, it is right. - Oh, fuck. Is that right on the corner?
- 你能在这停车吗?
- 好,没问题
- Can you park here? - Yeah, it's all right.
我认为一切都好,或许我们能出来
I think it's fine. Maybe we can come out
然后再查查车
and check on the car later too.
好的
Yeah. Fine.
- 你能拿着这瓶啤酒吗?
- 给
- Can you grab this beer? - Yeah, I got it. Here.
剑呢
Driver: Sword? No sword? Sword!
绝对是剑,是把好剑
Absolutely sword. It's an awesome sword.
我要带着愚蠢的头盔
I'm wearing a stupid helmet.
这里,给我一瓶啤酒
Here, gimme a beer.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要拿住它们
I wanna hold 'em.
- 我能来个吗,莱斯?
- 当然可以
- Can I get one, les? - Yeah, sure.
我正拿着…给,拿住了
I'm holding the-- here, hold on.
咋回事,兄弟?
What the hell, dude?
来舔我呀
Suck me.
太棒了
Awesome.
- 你好!
- 你可以走进去看看
- Hello! - You might try to just walk in.
你最好按一下门铃
Might want you to ring the doorbell.
人都哪去了?
Where is everyone?
这地方不错,或许好像…,转转再回来
This is a nice place. Maybe it's like a-- go around back.
别担心,兄弟们,我会…,你们…哦!
Don't worry, guys, I'll-- are you guys--? Oh!
近路!
Shortcut!
有谁的啤酒是温的?
Is anyone else's beer warm?
疼了!我要弄断它!
That actually hurt! I'll break it!
它哪去了?
Where'd it go?
是我的
It's mine.
确定?
You sure this is it?
对,灯都亮着
MYep. All the lights are on.
或许使我们来得早了点
Maybe we're a little early.
对,走那边
Yeah, go that way.
贾斯汀!
电影精选列表