嗨,你录下来了吗?
Hey, were you recording that?
没,你说什么?我刚才没空想别的
No. What do you mean? I just got caught up in the moment.
詹姆士!
James!
下次我在半夜打电♥话♥给你
Next time I call you in the middle of the night,
请按下录像按钮
please press record!
好,好了,我保证
Okay. All right. I promise.
今晚你能和我一起不睡吗?
Will you stay up with me tonight?
可以,当然可以
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
谢谢你
Thank you.
今天我和房♥东谈过了
So, I talked to my landlord today.
他说从来没人死在我的公♥寓♥里
He said no one's ever died in my apartment, ever.
他不会承认
That's not exactly something he'd want to advertise, right?
但他说从没有小孩在这住过
Yeah, but he said, like, no kids ever lived here.
这一直是学生在住
It's always been student housing.
那是什么?你在干什么?
What's that? What are you doing?
哦,今天我觉着肿块在胳膊里移♥动♥了
Oh, well, I felt that lump move in my arm today.
别那么干!
Emily, what the fuck is that? Don't do that!
觉着它可能是蜘蛛咬的
Thought it might be a spider bite.
你听过…?
You know, how you hear about--?
那是迷信,不是真的
That's an urban legend. That's not real.
就在那下边,我要给你看看
It's right under there. Look, look, I'll show you.
住手!
Stop! Stop that! Don't do that, okay?
那对你不好,这就像七年前
That's not good for you. This is like your leg,
你的腿一样,你腿上还有疤
like seven years ago. You still have a scar from that.
艾米丽,你♥他♥妈♥的要干什么?
Emily, what the fuck are you doing?
嗯,我认为如果我只是…
Well, I think if I just...
不,不不,放下它
No, no, no, no, no. Put that away.
真的,艾米丽,看着我
Seriously, Emily, look at me.
艾米丽!艾米丽,看着我,好吗?
Emily! Emily, look at me, okay?
你放下它,好吗?
You need to put that away, all right?
往你胳膊里挖,没任何好处
Digging around in your arm is not gonna do any more good.
你必须在那上面涂些酒精
You just need to put some alcohol on that
或者碘酒这类的东西
or iodine or something like that
用绷带绑好
and-- and-- and put a bandage on it
因为否则它会感染,好吗?
'cause otherwise it's just gonna get infected, okay?
一星期内我就到了,我会检查它的
You know, I'll be there in a week and I'll look at it,
但现在,别动它
but for right now, just leave it alone.
你的行为太疯狂了,好吗?
You're acting really crazy, all right?
好的,好的
Okay, okay.
好的,我是说…
Okay. I mean...
你能去浴室,把那清理干净吗?
Can you go to the bathroom and clean that off?
好,好,我马上回来
Yeah, yeah. I'll be right back.
- 艾米丽?你在吗?
- 在,在,在
- Emily? Are you there? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我得…我有些活要干,怎么了?
I gotta-- I gotta do some work, so what's going on?
我知道,就一分钟就成
I know. This'll only take a minute.
- 怎么了?
- 他就在我屋子外边
- What's up? - He's outside my room.
我能听到小男孩的脚步声
I can hear the little boy's footsteps.
那真可怕,艾米丽,你在说什么?
That's really scary, Emily, what are you talking about?
嗯,我需要和他谈谈,我需要你的帮助
Well, I just-- I need to talk to him, and I need your help.
- 嗯…我尽力而为
- 好
- Um... I mean, I'll help in any way that I can. - Okay. Great, great.
那,我要闭上眼睛,别让他吓着我
So, I'm gonna close my eyes so he doesn't scare me.
- 什么?
- 我要闭上眼睛,以便我不会吓疯掉
- What? - I'm gonna close my eyes so I don't freak out...
然后跑回这,好吗?
And run back in here, okay?
然后你只需告诉我他是否在那就成了
So you're just gonna tell me if he's there
如果他正关注我,那么我将与他谈谈
and if he's paying attention to me, and then I'll talk to him.
我要弄明白他想要什么…
I'll find out what he wants--
是否他想要我找到他的身体
if he wants me to find his body, or... whatever.
我不想看到他
I just. Uh... I don't want to look at him.
他是鬼魂,他让我害怕
He's a ghost. He freaks me out.
你能做到吗?
Okay, can you do that?
只要我一打开门
So, as soon as-- as soon as I open the bedroom door,
我就会闭上眼,然后你告诉我那有什么,好吗?
I'm gonna close my eyes, and then you'll tell me what's there, okay?
好的
All right.
- 好,你准备好了吗?
- 好了
- Okay, are you ready? - Yeah, yeah.
好的,我要闭眼了
All right, I'm closing my eyes.
那有什么?
What's there?
嗯…我什么也没看到
Uh... I-I don't see anything.
就是你的过道而已
It's just your hallway.
好的
'Kay.
- 这有东西吗?
- 嗯,没有,没有,只是…
- Anything in here? - Um... no. No, it's...
进你的客厅去
Go in your living room.
好的,我没在看
Okay, I'm not looking.
听着,我什么也没看到,好吗?
Listen, I don't see anything, okay?
对,你应该回到你房♥间去
Yeah, you should go back to your room.
看到他了吗?
See him?
没,我什么也没看到
o, I don't see anything.
或许…,今晚他闹够了
Maybe... he's done for the night.
我很失望
I'm almost disappointed.
- 你在干什么?
- 什么?
- What are you doing? - What?
- 艾米丽!
- 什么?
- Emily! - What?
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
哦,好的
Oh, okay.
他在这吗?
Is he here?
回你左边
Back to your left.
- 好的
- 艾米丽!
- Okay. - Emily!
艾米丽,艾米丽
Emily. Emily.
你是在告诉我这东西是人体吗?
You're telling me part of this thing is human?
嗯,你还要对她这样做多少次?
Well, how many more times are you gonna have to do this to her?
我不知道她是否能受得了
I don't know if she can survive that.
你告诉我,她认为我在密歇根
I mean, you're telling me. She thinks I'm in Michigan.
那很远,好吗?
That's far away, okay?
在她胳膊里有跟踪设备
And that tracking device in her arm,
有时效日期吗?
does that have an expiration date?
好好处理
Good, well, take care of it.
我们必须得再把这弄得像起事故
We're gonna have to make this look like an accident again.
很好
It's fine.
我们有人能处理这事
We have people that can take care of it.
我就需要打断些骨头
I'm just gonna have to break some bones.
嗨,怎么了?
Hey, how's it going?
设法回来,好吗?
Made it back okay?
司机那边没问题
Yeah, yeah. The drive was fine.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
还好
Uh, yeah.
那你的教授没生你气吗?
So, your professors aren't mad at you?
没,嗯…我还没和我导师说
No. Um... I haven't spoken to my advisor yet,
但我会和他解释的
but, uh, I'll explain it to him.
没事的
It'll be fine.
你…你怎么样?
How are... How are you?
还成,嗯…
Okay. Um...
今天我去看了阿伯丁大夫
I went to see Dr. aberdeen today, like I told you.
对,她是我同事
Yeah, she came very highly recommended
高度推荐的,那事情还好吗?
from my colleagues, so... did things go well?
她看起来真专业
She seems really professional.
她诊断我为分♥裂♥情感性障碍
She... she diagnosed me as schizoaffective.
一种精神分♥裂♥
It's a mild form of schizophrenia
和双相障碍的混合形式
and bipolar disorder.
好的
Okay.
这就很能解释…
I mean, it explains a lot--
为什么我能看见鬼魂
you know, why I thought I'd seen ghosts,
为什么我不记得那晚
why I don't remember running out
跑到马路中间了
into the middle of the street that night.
我就是疯了
I'm just crazy.
别那么说
Don't say that.
不管怎么说,她给了我一些药…
Well, anyway, she's got me on some medications--
奋乃静
um, perphenazine, and, uh, I don't--
我不记得了
电影精选列表