倒车倒车倒车,转弯转弯
Back up. Back up, back up. Turn around, turn around.
好极了
Oh, yeah.
他们在那
There they are.
露下她的乳♥房♥♥
Show her tits!
住手
Stop!
快跑
Oh, shit! Run, run, run! Go, go, go!
- 很酷吧?
- 酷毙了
- It's cool, huh? - Hell, yeah.
小心碰头,兄弟
All right, watch your head, dude.
好了
It's all right.
我来了
I got it, I got it.
好了
It's all right.
我会找个更好的摄像机
I'll just fuckin' find you a better camera.
没有比这个更好了
That's not a better camera than this camera.
兄弟,我要同时画两个肉球
Man, I'm gonna draw two balls at once.
你在用什么带子拍?
What tape are you filming on?
- 什么?
- 你在用什么带子拍?
- Do what? - What tape are you filming on?
你说什么,兄弟?
What the fuck are you talking about, dude?
你从哪拿的带子?上面标着什么?
Where'd you get the tape? What's on the label?
我不知道,从你屋里拿的
I don't know. It was in your room.
但你不知道,开灯!
But you don't know. Lights, lights, lights!
快点
Come on, come on, come on!
露下她的乳♥房♥♥
Show her tits!
看到了吧?那就是我为什么选她
See? That is exactly why I picked her.
她的乳♥房♥♥棒极了
She has great fuckin' tits.
因为你是个恋乳狂
Oh, you just knew 'cause you're a boob psychic.
好了,我们干这个这么多次了
Yeah, well, we've done this so many times.
兄弟,每次我们干这些事才赚五十块钱
Dude, we get $50 every time we do one of these things.
我能让我们赚不止五十,兄弟
I can get us more than 50 bucks, man.
我的意思是,那也不错
I mean, that's not bad for this--
我们干这个每次五十块
fifty dollars for each time we do this.
兄弟,告诉他你搞到的买♥♥卖♥♥
Dude, tell him about the deal that you got.
我们好像和真正的色情界搭上了关系
We hooked up with, like, a reality porn place.
他们真付钱给你了吗?
Have you actually got paid?
他说过要付给你钱吗?
Has he said he'd pay you, like, money?
二十五,三十次,好极了
Twenty-five, thirty times, yeah.
我能让我们一晚上赚的比那还多
I can get us more money than that in one night.
你打算怎么赚的比那还多?
How you gonna get more money than that?
你可以马上扔了这破烂玩意
You can drop this fuckin' pawnshop shit right now,
要是你想的话
if you want.
我们需要做裙子
We need to do skirts.
比方说在这个即将来临的夏天
Like, this coming summer.
嗨,闭嘴,兄弟
Hey, shut the fuck up, man.
征求意见,像裙子这类事情
And run by and do-- you know, like, up-skirt stuff.
我就是这个意思
This is what I mean.
闭上臭嘴,兄弟们!我们能赚更多钱!
Shut the fuck up, dudes! We can get more money than that!
怎么了,加里?该死!
What the hell, Gary? God damn!
一宿赚更多钱!
...get more than that in one night!
好的,这边左上,然后瑞贝克路直走
Okay, go up left here and head towards Ryback road.
好,买♥♥卖♥♥是这样的:
Okay, here's the deal:
我们闯进这房♥子
We've gotta break into this house,
偷走这个家庭录像带就成了
and all we have to do is steal this one vhs tape.
兄弟,咱们用那个带子吧
Dude, let's use that fuckin' tape.
为什么你不用那个带子?
Why don't you use that tape?
我们这有带子
Yeah, we got a tape right here.
兄弟不打算查查了
Dude ain't gotta check it!
无论怎么说,这活有钱赚,所以…
Anyways, the job pays, so, like...
可能会带来更多的活
It could lead to more work.
活?!
Work?!
毕竟,他也说过
Anyway, he also said
他在网上看到了一些你的作品,你有粉丝了
he saw some of your stuff online, so you have a fan.
那怎么可能,兄弟?
How's that work, man?
那些破玩意我们哪个都没署名
We don't put our names on any of this shit.
我不知道,不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我不担心这事
I wouldn't worry about it.
嗨,你胡子上有面包渣
Hey, you got crumbs in your beard.
好的,没问题
Uh, yeah, sure. No problem.
那是什么?
What's that?
- 你再说什么?
- 那是你的摄像机吗?
- What are you talking about? - Is that your camera?
- 什么摄像机?你在说什么?
- 怎么回事?!
- What camera? What are you talking about? - What the fuck?!
嗨,洛克,能帮我拿会摄像机吗?
Hey, Rock, hey, can you hold my camera for a second?
小心点,小心点,好吗?
Be careful. Be careful, okay?
兄弟,这黑鬼的房♥子真是豪♥宅♥呀
Dude, this nigger's house is a mansion.
他肯定很有钱!
He must be goddamn rich!
嗨,嗨,谁住在这?
Hey. Hey. Who stays here?
一些老家伙
Some old guy.
那么,有些老家伙在这?
Like, some old guy's here right now?
有老家伙在这
Some old guy's here right now,
他他妈的正在睡觉,所以你得保持安静
and he's fucking sleeping, so you've got to stay quiet.
等一下,要是他醒了怎么办?
Wait a minute. Wait, wait. What if he wakes up?
嗯,我会搞定那种情况的
Well, I'll fucking take care of that, I guess.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
对,我能搞定
Yeah, I'll take care of that.
就闭上臭嘴吧,兄弟
Just shut your fucking mouth, man.
你什么也搞不定
You're not gonna do anything about it.
你俩上楼,我们要在这看看
You two go upstairs, and we're gonna look around down here.
上那去
Fuckin' go up there.
什么?
What?
嘘!
Shhh!
闭嘴,兄弟
Shut the fuck up, dude.
带子他妈的在哪?
Where the fuck is this tape?
几乎是空的
Everything's pretty much empty in here.
!
Fuck, what?!
怎么了,兄弟?
What the fuck, dude?
!
Oh, shit!
- 什么?
- 他死了
- What? - I figure he's dead.
不可能
No fuckin' way.
都发臭了
Oh, man, he smells.
加里!
Gary!
怎么回事?他们为什么嚷嚷?
What the fuck? Why are they yelling?
妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
你老是叫我闭嘴,兄弟
You keep telling me to shut the fuck up, dude.
看看这个,看看这个
Look at all this. Look at all this.
他死了
He's dead.
别碰
Don't touch the dude.
你对他做了什么?
What did you fuckin' do to him?
嗨,加里,他们会处理的
Hey, Gary, Gary. They took care of it.
谁会处理?
Who took care? Fuck you! Who took care of him?
- 闭嘴!
- 没有带子
- Shut the fuck up! - There ain't no tape.
加里,没有带子,就只剩这些
Gary, there ain't no tape. Just take this.
咱们查查这些
Let's check all these.
我告诉他们继续找
I told them to keep looking.
你看了那该死的机器了吗?
Did you look in the fucking machines?
- 嗨,咱们走,加里
- Hey, let's go-- hey, Gary. - Yeah.
咱们去查查地下室吧
Let's check out the basement.
努力找找那个带子,兄弟
Tryin' to find the fuckin' tape, dude.
布拉德
Brad, Brad, Brad.
- 什么? - 和我呆一起,兄弟
- What? - Stay with me, man.
操,不,你呆这
Fuck, no. You stay in here.
那些带子没被查过,兄弟
Those tapes haven't been checked, dude.
嗨,你♥妈♥的♥,兄弟!
Hey, fuck you, man!
我不是…,哇,该死
I'm not fuckin'-- whoa, shit.
你好呀
Hello?
是有些…?
Is there something...?
播放
Put 'em on, put 'em on, put 'em on.
快点,好的
Come on. Okay, yeah.
哦,狗屎完美!
Oh, perfect fit!
给我,给我一个!
Gimme! Gimme one of these!
电影精选列表