我曾赢过性感男人奖 -你当然赢过
I've won Sexy Man awards before. -'Course you have.
嘿 那个肇事人吗
Hey. Hey. -Yeah? The guy that did that?
我看到 他在那边的拱门里
I saw it. He's in the arch over there.
他喝醉了 -好
He's shit-faced. -All right.
我们是坏人
We are bad people.
是的
Yeah, we are!
顺便一提 这双鞋子我们要了
We're keeping these shoes, by the way.
我们看起来很有钱 我们很清楚
We are so money, and we know it!
欢迎光临巴黎
Welcome to the Paris.
谢谢 -不 谢谢你
Thank you. -No, thank you.
坐在地上 -发生什么事
Just sit on the ground. -What happened?
太好了
Oh, yes!
让我把它乘20 让我把它乘以四
Let me multiply that 20. Let me quadruplify it.
你做什么
What are you doing?
不 这是我们所有的钱
No. This is all the money that we have.
幸运女神今晚快快降临
Luck, be a lady tonight
不
No.
漂亮的西装 我们吃了他然后偷走它
Smashing jacket! Let's eat him and steal it!
我知道幸运女神 今晚站在我们这一边
I know Lady Luck is on our side tonight!
不 我说幸运女神 今晚肯定不是站在你这一边
No, I would say that Lady Luck is definitely not on your side tonight.
其实我敢说幸运女神恨你 朋友
In fact, I would even go so far to say that Lady Luck hates you, buddy.
我现在停不了 -你当然停不了
I can't stop now! -Of course you can't stop.
这是什么感觉 就像 啊 -这感觉吗
What is this feeling? It's like: Aaah! -This feeling?
犹如我所有问题都消失了
It's like all of my problems have gone away!
我时常这样做
Do this all the time!
艾迪
Eddie.
我需要更多钱
I need more money.
但是我们没有了 朋友
But we don't have any more money, buddy.
该死的
Goddamn it!
你是个输不起的人
You are a sore loser.
你才是输不起的人
You're a sore loser!
我想你弄断我的腿了
I think you broke my foot.
幸运女神真善变
Lady Luck is a fickle slut!
我们应该玩那部机器
We should have played that machine!
不可能
No effing way.
艾迪布洛克
Eddie Brock?
陈太太 那不是你的
Mrs Chen! That's not yours.
对不起 -艾迪 是陈太太
I'm sorry. -Eddie! It's Mrs Chen!
啊 陈太太
Oh, Mrs Chen!
艾迪 宝贝
Eddie, baby!
陈太太
Mrs Chen! Mrs Chen! Mrs Chen!
我要哭了 -我也是
I'm gonna cry. -Me too.
哇 你发生了什么事
Wow. What happened to you?
你真有魅力
You look hot!
你也是 -真的很有魅力
So do you. -Really hot.
我一直都如此 -是的
I always look hot. -Yeah.
那个大家伙在里面吗 -是的
Is the big guy in there? -Yeah.
你喜欢我的裙子吗
Do you like my dress?
我赢钱太多 他们让我在服装店先买♥♥后付
I've been winning so big, they gave me a credit line at the clothes store.
还有顶层套房♥
And then the penthouse suite!
哇 我这套西装是从一个 对我撒尿的人身上偷来的
Wow. You know I stole this suit off a guy who pissed on me.
我打晕他把他留在草丛里
I knocked him out. I left him in a bush.
难怪那么臭
Well, that explains the stink.
你可以用我的房♥间清洗 然后我们再开趴
You could use my room to clean up, and then we party.
啊 那太好了
Oh, that would be so good.
还有客房♥服务
And room service.
好
Yes!
我们找到他了 布洛克身份确认
We got him. Positive ID on Brock.
来自维加斯的巴黎酒店的闭路电视
CCTV hit, the Paris Hotel, Vegas.
六人小队重组了吗 -是的 长官
Have we reconstituted The Six? -Yes, sir.
派他们去
Put 'em in.
连接中
连接
六人小队在途中
The Six are en route.
他们会带他回来
They'll bring him in.
此刻 我请求控制帝国计划
At this time, I'm requesting control of the Imperium Programme.
我批准 将军
You have my permission, general.
当打雷时 请躲进室内
When thunder roars, head indoors.
我们跳舞吧 宝贝
Let's dance, baby.
不 -好 我喜欢跳舞
No. No. -Yeah! I love dancing!
你疯了吗 那东西会找到我们
Are you crazy? That thing will find us.
不要扫兴
Don't be a party pooper.
不 不要鼓励他
No! Do not encourage him.
你知道吗 陈太太 我们是逃犯 我们在逃跑
You know what, Mrs Chen? We are fugitives. We are on the run.
谢谢你招待我们 我们必须走了
So, thank you for having us. We gotta go.
你真没趣
You're no fun!
离开前最后一支舞
One last dance before you go.
我们从没做过我想做的事 -什么
We never do anything I want to do. -What?
只是跳一段舞
Just a little dance.
你还把我的鸡送走了
And you gave away my chickens.
好
Yeah!
我们跳舞吧 陈太太
Let's cut a rug, Mrs Chen.
我放弃了
I give up.
天啊 我看不下去了
Oh, no, I cannot unsee that. I cannot unsee that!
你懂得跳舞
You can dance
你懂得跳舞
You can dan...
享受人生美好时光
Having the time of our lives
你们俩什么时候练习的
When did you two practise this?
该死的
Goddamnit!
我说过这件事会发生
I told you this would happen!
别惊慌 她看不到密匙
Don't panic. She can't see the codex.
这是什么东西
What the hell is that?
哇 真丑
Wow. So ugly!
保持冷静
Stay very calm.
她看不到她要找的东西
She can't see the thing she's looking for.
快走
Go, go, go!
目标已获取
Target acquired.
你们放开艾迪 -安静
You leave Eddie alone! -Silence!
我的鞋子
My shoes.
快走
Go. Move out, move out!
外星人高速大道
51区
Area 51.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
我们成功了
We made it.
你终于看到它了 爸
You finally got to see it, Dad.
蛮酷的
It's kind of cool...
我想
I guess.
是的
Yeah.
利夫
Leaf.
你要去哪里 亲爱的
Where you goin', hon?
我们看看能否找到更酷的东西 走吧
Well, let's see if we can't find us something cooler. Come on.
大伙们 走吧
Come on, guys.
好吧 宝贝 一生的梦想
Okay, babe. Lifelong dream.
好了 快走
All right. Go, go, go, go, go!
我闻到外星人
I smell alien.
没有了宿主 他的状况就每况愈下
He's deteriorating without his host.
可怜的东西
Poor thing.
把他和其他的放在下面
Put him below with the others.
那里更安全
Safer there.
蹲下 快走
Down, down. Come on, come on.
好了 嘿
All right. Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
我想上面那里看到更多
I think we're gonna get a better view from up there.
大家跟我来 走吧
Follow me, guys. Come on.
这太刺♥激♥了
This is so exciting.
我无法相信我们在这里
I can't believe we're here.
这是什么
What is this?
全都破旧了
It's all broken.
真可悲
So sad.
朋友
Buddy?
嘿 朋友
Hey, buddy?
不好
电影精选列表