你
You.
和你
And you.
还有
And...
你
you.
所有人 所有东西
Everyone, everything.
我们要如何阻止 那些上面的东西来这里
How do we stop whatever's up there from coming down here?
你不能
You can't.
他比宇宙更老
He's older than the universe.
他需要钥匙
He needs the key.
那么一切将终结
Then everything will end.
我们要如何阻止他获得它
How do we stop him from getting it?
如果共生体和宿主活着
If the symbiote and the host are alive,
那么密匙就活着
then the codex is alive.
如果其中一个死了呢
And if one of them dies?
密匙就死了
The codex dies.
密匙就死了
The codex dies.
雷克斯 你不是认真的吧 -我很认真
Rex, you can't be serious. -Oh, I'm game.
毁掉密匙是唯一 让它无法获得的方法 对吗
Destroying the codex is the only way it remains unobtainable. Right?
嘿 朋友 我在跟你说话
Hey, buddy, I'm talking to you.
毁掉它
Destroying it?
我们对他们一无所知
We have barely even scratched the surface.
我的人死了
My people are dead.
有些不能被打败的东西要来了
Something is coming that cannot be beaten.
我要马上阻止这一切 -科学需要牺牲
I'm stopping all this shit right now. -Science is sacrifice.
泰迪
Teddy.
这不是玩笑
This is serious.
听她的话
Listen to her.
你最近跟你的家人说过话吗
Have you spoken to your family recently?
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
是的
Yeah.
我闻到湿透的狗 还有香肠
I smell wet dog. And sausamages!
嘿 朋友
Hey, friend-o.
你好吗
You okay, there?
不好
No, I'm not okay.
那里蛮疯狂的
It's pretty wild out there.
我知道 -是的
I know. -Yeah.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
是的
Yes.
过来
Come over.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我太太 诺娃姆恩 -嗨
So this is my wife, Nova Moon. -Hi.
他们是我的孩子 艾柯和利夫
And these are my kids. Echo and Leaf.
需要终生治疗 -不要
A lifetime in therapy. -Don't.
什么
Huh?
天啊 你的孩子很漂亮
Don't you dare! Wow. How beautiful are your children.
那个是阿蓝
And that's Blue.
它是一只... -狗
Who is a... -Dog.
我是马丁
And I'm Martin.
嘿 马丁 -嘿
Hey, Martin. -Hey.
我是艾迪
I'm Eddie.
幸会 艾迪 -我也是 荣幸
Nice to meet you, Eddie. -You too. Pleasure.
请过来坐 来 -好 谢谢
Come, sit, please. Come on. -Okay. Thank you.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
好
So, right.
盘子里什么都没死 慢用
So nothing died on that plate. Namaste, man.
谢谢
Thank you.
不要
Hard pass!
天啊
Oh, dear.
艾迪 你要去哪里 -纽约
Eddie, where you headed? -New York.
哇
Oh, wow.
是的 -很好
Yeah. -All right.
光着脚丫子去遥远的纽约
Long way to New York with naked shrimps, man.
是的
Yeah.
我们可以送你一程去维加斯
We could ride you out to Vegas.
是的
Yeah.
这些人很怪 我告诉你
These people are weird, I'm telling you.
那太好了 谢谢你
That would be so kind. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
当然 人生是一场大冒险 谁不喜欢交新朋友
Of course. Life's one big adventure. Who doesn't love making new friends?
对吗 -对吗
Right? -Right?
他有我最喜欢的谋杀播客中的 连环杀手搭便车者之一的特征
This guy is so one of those serial killer hitchhikers from my favourite murder podcast.
宝贝 现在不是说这些话的时候
Baby. Not now.
社会福利局怎么还没来带走我们呢
How has social services not taken us away yet?
她...她开玩笑
She... She... She's joking.
我不是 -拜托 亲爱的
I'm not. -Please, honey.
我们沿着外星高速公路驾驶 -好
So we're riding the Extraterrestrial Highway. -Yeah.
什么
The whatchamawhosit?
通向51区的公路
It's the road that leads to Area 51.
在他们永久关闭那里之前 看能不能看到外星人 明白吗
See if we can't spot us an alien before they shut the place down forever, you know?
这是我毕生的梦想
It's my lifelong dream.
我们可以马上给他看
We could show him right now!
你不相信吗
Not a believer?
其实 马丁
Actually, Martin...
我要怎么说呢
How do I put this?
我相信
I am.
其实我很相信
Actually, I am a big, big believer.
你不是那么相信 -啊 现在你是喜剧演员吗
You're not that big. -Oh, you a comedian now?
不 其实我是做资讯科技的
No, actually, I was in IT.
是吗 -是的
Were you? -Yeah.
真酷 -谢谢
That's so cool. -Oh, thanks.
我希望你不会失望
I hope you don't get disappointed, you know?
我希望如果你真的找到 我希望你遇到...
And I hope that if you do find one, I hope you meet...
一个很好的外星人 不是一个...
a really good alien, not a...
不是一个坏的...
not a bad...
外星人
one.
对 -是的
Yeah. -Yeah.
其实
Well...
艾迪 我会知道如果它不好 艾迪
I know a dark force when I see one, Eddie.
车里蛮热
It's kinda hot in here.
你会习惯的
Oh, you'll get used to it.
空调对你的健康不好
AC's really bad for your health, you know.
好了 家人们准备好了吗
All right. Family ready?
是 -客人准备好了吗
Yup. -Guest ready?
让我们摇滚这露营车
Let's rock this camper.
地面控制呼叫汤姆少校
Ground control to Major Tom
我喜欢合唱
Oh, I love a singalong!
地面控制呼叫汤姆少校
Ground control to Major Tom
让我去死吧
Shoot me in the face.
服用蛋白质药丸然后戴上头盔
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
好 这是我喜欢的歌♥ -十...
Oh, yeah! This is my jam! -Ten...
九...
...nine...
八 七 六...
...eight, seven, six...
开始倒数 启动引擎
Commencing countdown, engines on
五 四...
...five, four...
三 二 一
...three, two, one.
检查点火装置 愿上帝之爱与你同在
Check ignition and may God's love be with you
升空
Lift-off!
来吧 艾迪 一起唱 -不 谢了
Come on, Eddie, sing along! -I'm good, thanks.
你懂得歌♥词
You know the words!
想象这是巡演巴士 我们是乐队 你可以是歌♥迷
Just think of this as the tour bus. We're the band, and you can be the groupie.
来吧 别那么古板
Come on! Don't be square.
不要让我开始
Don't get me started.
这是汤姆少校呼叫地面控制
This is Major Tom to ground control
我要踏出舱门
I'm stepping through the door
我以一种最奇特的方式漂浮着
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
开心点
Cheer up!
今天的星星看起来与众不同
And the stars look very different today
为什么
Why?
因为我... -为何这件事会发生
For here am I -Why is this happening?
坐在一个铁罐里 -铁做的罐子
Sitting in a tin can -Can made of tin!
电影精选列表