尝试呼吸 好吗
try to breathe. Okay?
当我们小时候 他们说UFO只是气象气球 太空垃圾
When my brother and I were kids they told us that UFOs were just weather balloons, space trash.
库布里克在好莱坞的一个摄影棚里 指导了登月行动
Kubrick directed the moon landing in a Hollywood studio.
很棒的故事
Cool story.
你要去哪里 先做这个
Where are you going? This first.
暴露风险增加了吗
Is there an increased risk of exposure?
我不是担心我们
It's not us I'm worried about.
你知道我们带有各种病毒和细菌
You know we carry all kinds of viruses and bacteria
它们可以对敏感生命体造成伤害
that could be harmful to a sensitive life form.
而我们还不清楚面对的是什么
And we don't know exactly what we're dealing with here.
只要我们保护客人安全就对了
As long as we're keeping the guests safe.
这是我们第一次拥有 与我们的共生体兼容的宿主
This is the first time we've had a host compatible with one of our symbiotes.
现在我们可以跟他说话了
And now we'll be able to talk to one.
怪物
Monsters.
自从我们把他结合后 他就很恐慌
He's been experiencing panic surges since we bonded him.
你试过播放《铃儿响叮当》吗 太舒缓了
You try "Jingle Bells"? So soothing.
为何我没想到
Wow, why didn't I think of that?
释放他
Release him.
怪物
Monsters.
我是佩恩博士 泰迪
I'm Dr Paine. Teddy.
你在这里很安全
You're safe here.
我们会帮你
I'm going to help you.
你们俩
Both of you.
转移成功
The transfer was successful.
我们没选择
We had no choice.
我们必须尝试救你
We had to try and save you.
怪物
Monsters.
你也残疾
You're broken too.
我可以
May I...?
我可以问你一些问题吗
May I ask you some questions?
共生体正在和你沟通吗
Is the symbiote communicating with you?
你听到它吗
Do you hear it?
声音令他们不舒服
Sound distresses them.
好
Okay.
它们为何在这里 -它们想要什么
Why are they here? -What do they want?
避风港
Safe haven.
避风港
Safe haven?
我们在逃跑
We were running.
他是说别的共生体吗
Is he talking about the other symbiotes?
我猜是
I think so.
他的生物在全宇宙找我们
His creatures search the universe for us.
但是我们会被找到
But we will be found.
当我们被找到 他会杀死我们全部
And when we are, he will kill us all.
谁
Who?
什么也不会剩下
There will be nothing left.
这里 地球上
Here? On Earth?
为何它们逃跑
Why were they running?
因为有一片黑暗
Because there is a dark,
冰冷的海洋
cold sea
在这个宇宙周围
around this universe.
是什么
What is it?
你不想知道
You don't wanna know.
心跳分♥析♥
我看过未来
I've seen the future.
黑暗
The darkness
有牙齿
has teeth.
这是你们的机长说话
This is your captain speaking.
我们目前正舒适地巡航在 31000英尺的高度
We are currently cruising at a comfortable 31,000 feet.
如果你们现在看向左边 将会看到大峡谷
If you look out there to your left just now, you'll see the Grand Canyon.
我说过我们会飞
Told you we could fly.
我的天
Oh, my God!
直飞纽约
Direct to New York.
我的口很干
My mouth is so dry!
我们将会洗脱你的罪名
And we clear your name.
我冷得要命
It's so unpleasantly cold!
汤姆克鲁斯是如何做到的
How does Tom Cruise do this?
他不像胆小鬼那样抱怨
He doesn't whine like a little bitch!
刚刚那是什么
What was that?
那是什么
What is that?
糟了
Oh, fuck!
对不起 艾迪 但是我必须消失
I'm sorry, Eddie, but I got to disappear.
什么 现在 -我们有很大的麻烦
What, now? -We're in deep shit!
为何你这样做
Why did you do that?
我会解释
I will explain.
不
No! No!
不
No! No!
我要说这是有史以来最糟糕的宿醉
I'm gonna go ahead and say that this is the shittest hangover of all time.
看 艾迪
Look at it, Eddie.
是不是很壮观
Isn't it just astonishing?
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
我想我不介意一辈子活在这里
I don't think I mind living here forever.
我们刚与死亡机器面对面
We just came face-to-face with a literal death machine.
永远都那么乐观
Forever seems pretty optimistic.
随着51区的拆除 五角大楼会否...
With the decommissioning of Area 51, will the Pentagon...
真♥相♥在里面
...finally admit
终于承认他们收藏UAP吗
that they've been holding UAPs?
对你来说是“不明空中现象”
That's "unidentified aerial phenomena" to you.
是的 爸爸 我们知道
Yeah, Dad, we know.
我真想看看是谁建造了这样的东西
What I wouldn't give to see who built one of those things.
这就是我们兑现积蓄 踏上这次公路旅行的原因 宝贝
That's why we cashed in our savings and came on this road trip, babe.
好让你可以终于看到... -那是废话吗
So you could finally get to see-- -That it's bullshit?
是的 如果我是对的呢
Yeah, well, what if I'm right?
我希望我们不会成为 外星人实验室的研究材料
Then I really hope we don't end up in an alien space lab with probes up our asses.
或死了
Or dead.
“测试”
"Asses."
撞到一些砾石
Kicked up some gravel there.
抓稳 家人们 -你没事吧
Hang tight, family. -You good?
真疯狂
That was wild!
狗吐了吗 -是的
Did the dog vomit? -Yeah.
好
Okay!
我们可以做到
We've got this.
软着陆 曲膝
Soft landing. Bend your knees.
使用你的核心肌肉
Engage your core. Engage your core!
对了 就是这样
Yes! Yes, that's it! Yes. That's it!
做得好
Well done.
真可怕
That was terrifying.
这里不是纽约
This is not New York.
不 这里是荒地
No, this is a wasteland.
我察觉到了消极攻击行为
I'm detecting passive aggression.
是吗 -是的
Are you? -Yeah.
对不起 采取一些主动的攻击行动怎么样
Oh, I'm sorry. How about some active aggression?
你刚把我从一架757扔下
You just threw me off a 757
根本没考虑过我的慢性眩晕症
without even the slightest consideration for my chronic vertigo.
那是一架A320
It was an Airbus A320.
是吗 对不起 好
Was it? I am sorry. All right.
还有那是什么 刚刚被我们搅烂的东西
And what was that thing? That thing that we just juiced back there?
你不会喜欢
You're not going to like this.
对 我可以保证我不会
No, I can absolutely guarantee you that I'm not gonna.
你做什么 为何这样做
What are you doing? Why are you doing that?
你很奇怪 很可怕
That's er... You're being weird. That's creepy.
那是噬菌体
That was a Xenophage.
什么
A what?
噬菌体
A Xenophage.
共生体猎人 -当然
A symbiote hunter. -Of course.
问题是如果它找来 其它都会跟着来
Problem is, if she has found her way here, others will soon follow.
“其它”
"Others"?
噬菌体和共生体的创造者是同一个人
The Xenophage's maker also created us symbiotes.
所以那是你的妹妹
So that's your sister?
所有共生体背叛他 把他锁在坤塔尔
All the symbiotes turned on him, locked him up on Klyntar.
你的星球 -不
Your planet. -No!
不是一颗星球 -不是你的星球
电影精选列表