我是纳尔
I am Knull.
虚空之神
God of the void.
世界切割者
Slicer of worlds.
很久以前
Long ago,
当光入侵我的王国
when light invaded my kingdom,
我的共生孩子们背叛我
my symbiote children betrayed me
把我囚禁在这里
and imprisoned me here.
终于 一个密匙创建好了
At last, a codex has been created.
它是我自♥由♥的钥匙
It is the key to my freedom.
它会解开这监狱
It will unlock this prison.
我命令你们搜寻宇宙每个角落
I order you to search the corners of the universe
直到你们找到那钥匙
until you find this key.
给我找这个密匙
Find me the codex.
当我脱困后 消灭每一颗生命星球
And when I escape, and annihilate every living planet
和我的共生孩子们后
and destroy my symbiote offspring,
我会奖励你们
I will reward you...
生命
with your lives.
你是说这个宇宙有超级英雄
So you're saying in this universe, there's these superhero people.
好
All right.
那么再告诉我一下你的紫色外星朋友
So tell me again about your purple alien friend
很喜欢石头那个
who really loves stones.
我告诉你 朋友
'Cause I'll tell you what, man,
外星人不喜欢石头
aliens, they do not love stones.
艾迪 不要说了 -不
Eddie, don't start. -No.
不 他们不喜欢石头
No, they do not love stones.
你知道他们喜欢什么吗
Do you know what they love?
他们喜欢吃脑袋
They love eating brains!
因为这是他们所做的
Because that's what they do.
朋友 他令我的家人消失
Se?or, he made my family disappear.
五年
For five years.
五年吗
Five years, huh?
是
那是很长的时间
Well, that is a long time.
好
All right.
艾迪
Eddie!
我们醉了
We are drunk!
我们回到家了
We're home!
我受够了这个多元宇宙
I'm so done with the multi-verse shit.
我更喜欢我们版本的调酒师
And I like our version of the barman better.
啊 我的头很痛
Ow. My head hurts.
我感觉自己喝醉了 但同时我也宿醉了
I feel like I'm drunk, but I'm also hungover at the same time.
艾迪 你需要血红玛利亚
Eddie! You want a Bloody María.
很好
Oh, yeah!
不 -我不要喝酒
No. -I don't want a drink.
天啊
停 你正在摧毁这个人的酒吧
Stop! You are destroying this man's bar!
龙舌兰
Tequila!
我现在很开心 艾迪
I'm having the time of my life, Eddie!
我宁愿喝一杯水
I'd rather have a glass of water.
做个男人 艾迪
Be a man, Eddie.
我们应该成为酒保
We should've been a bartender!
龙舌兰 -我成功了
Tequila! -I did it.
我成功了
I did it.
先生
那些是什么东西
What the hell were those things?
天生的
I was born with them.
怪酒吧 我受够了
Freaking bar! I'm done with this shit!
这是凯利·鲁莱特在三藩市的报道
This is Kelly Roulet reporting from San Francisco.
警方仍在寻找 前记者艾迪布洛克进行讯问
Police are still trying to locate former reporter Eddie Brock for questioning...
糟了
Oh, no.
在帕特里克穆里根侦探不幸去世后
...after the tragic death of Detective Patrick Mulligan.
不
No.
穆里根侦探被发现捅死
Detective Mulligan was found impaled
在城市大教堂 发生的一系列怪异事件中
amidst a series of bizarre happenings at the city's cathedral.
他们认为是我杀了他
They think that I killed him.
他能躲避当局多久 只有时间能告诉我们答案
How long can he evade authorities? Only time will tell.
如果我们出现在这里的新闻
If we are on the news here,
表示我们出现在世界各地的新闻里
we are on the news everywhere.
我们不能回去三藩市
Well, we can't go back to San Francisco.
我不要待在墨西哥这里一辈子 那是肯定的
And I'm not staying down here, hiding for the rest of my life in Mexico, that's for sure.
我们要去哪里
Where will we go?
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
啊
Ooh.
这可能行得通 嘿
That could work. Hey.
这个法官把我从纽约赶走 -混♥蛋♥
This judge got me kicked out of New York. -What a dick!
是的 我还有他一堆的黑史
Yeah, I still got a ton of shit on him too.
我一直想看自♥由♥女神像
I've always wanted to see the Statue of Liberty.
也许我们可以勒索他
Maybe we could blackmail him.
洗脱我的罪名
And clear my name.
我们现在就去
Let's go!
公路旅行 -我们快离开这里
Road trip! -Let's get the hell out of here.
不用找零钱了
Keep the change!
门户酒吧
我们把头低下和继续走
We keep our heads down, and we keep moving.
我们是逃犯
We are fugitives!
我们在逃跑
We are on the run!
是的 我们是无辜的 是的
Yes, we are innocent. Yes.
但是我会吃掉所有挡道的坏人
But I will eat every bad guy that gets in our way.
我需要泰勒诺
I need a Tylenol.
你听到吗
Do you hear that?
有人有麻烦
Someone's in trouble.
而我需要上路的燃料
And I need fuel for the road.
好
Yeah, okay.
那边
That way.
坏人 艾迪
Bad men, Eddie.
我们是不是致命守护者
Are we the Lethal Protector, or not?
做你的工作
Do your thing.
容易
Easy-peasy.
天啊
Jesus.
可爱
Cute!
我保证不吃它
I promise not to eat it.
它们是斗狗
They're fighting dogs.
我反对斗狗 朋友
I draw the line at fighting dogs, pal.
嘿 朋友 你进错地方了
Oye, vato, you're in the wrong place.
你好
Oh, hello.
这是我们的地盘
This is our territory.
我假设凭着你那凶恶的脸孔
Well, I assume by the threatening look on your faces
我必须害怕 对吗
that I oughta be scared, right?
但是你走错路了 兄弟
But you took the wrong path, hermano.
我们不能让你离开
We can't let you leave.
我头疼
I have a headache
因为我喝太多了
on account of the fact that I was drinking a lot.
我要坦白说
I'm gonna be honest.
我有一个很黑暗和不可预测的一面
I have a really dark and unpredictable side to me.
我们内心都有一只怪兽
We all have monsters inside us.
不像这个
Not like this.
非常黑暗 甚至可以
So dark that it is highly likely
把你的头扯下来把它塞进
to tear your head off and feed it
你的屁♥股♥里
to your asshole.
或者我 你可以把它塞给我
Or me! You can feed it to me!
或者我可以塞给他
Yeah, or I can feed it to him.
好了 听好 我有一个建议
All right. Look. Come on. I got a suggestion.
不 停止说话
No. Stop speaking.
我不会停止说话 这是为了你好 好吗
I'm not gonna stop speaking. This is for you. I'm doing this for your benefit, all right?
我没必要这样做 好吗 所以注意听
I don't have to. Okay? So pay attention.
我们要给这些狗找个好人家
We're gonna find all of these dogs loving forever homes
因为你们所做的事应受谴责
because what you're doing is reprehensible.
你妈妈会怎样想你 朋友
What does your mother think of you, man?
我妈妈死了 笨蛋
My mother's dead, culero.
你令情况尴尬
You made it awkward!
我很抱歉听到
I'm sorry to hear that.
我给你一次机会
I'm giving you a chance.
电影精选列表