宝贝 我真的给你一次机会 你应该接受
Sweetie, I really am giving you a chance. You should probably take it.
是吗
是
说什么时候
Say when.
现在
When.
你好 混♥蛋♥们
Hola, bitches.
谁是坏男孩
Who's a bad boy?
那鞋子够硬
Now that's some sturdy footwear!
你要去哪里
Where you going?
回家
Home.
不
Nah.
你是...
What...
什么东西
are you?
我们是...
We are...
我们是猛毒
We are Venom!
我们是...
We are...
猛毒 -不
Venom! -No!
啊 -是的
Oh! -Yeah.
我们... -我们...
We... -We...
是猛毒
are Venom.
什么
What?
我们真的要多加练习
We are totally gonna need to work on that.
真美味
That was delicious!
不客气
You're welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
你带我去所有最美好的地方
You take me to all the finest places!
我们快离开这里吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
我的鞋子在哪里
Where's my shoe?
嘿 朋友
Oh, hey, buddy!
那是我的鞋子
That's my shoe! That's my shoe. That's my shoe!
鞋子还我
Give me my shoe.
这双鞋适合
These will fit.
现在我们要为我们 确实做过的事而逃亡
Now we are on the run for something we actually did do.
而我却和一个 不会飞的超级英雄困在一起
And I got stuck with a superhero who can't fly.
要打赌吗
Wanna bet?
确认身份 墨西哥萨拉尼莫市
找到你了
There you are.
通知斯特里克兰将军
Get me General Strickland.
什么
What the...?
脱落的病毒
Viral shedding.
这些东西想活命
These things wanna live.
你好
你好
告诉我关于刚才在这里的男人的事
Tell me about the man who was just here.
他的行为很疯狂 自言自语
He was acting, like, crazy. Talking to himself.
他说了什么
What was he saying?
他拥有巨大的手臂
He had these big, massive, wild arms.
它们像这样移♥动♥
They were bobbling like this.
带他走
Bring him.
内华达沙漠
你认为其中一颗星星上 还有另一对兄妹
You think there are another brother and sister on one of those stars...
仰望着同样的天空吗
looking at the same sky?
有一天我能够告诉你
I'll be able to tell you one day.
我的双胞胎哥哥
My twin brother...
NASA未来科学家
a future NASA scientist.
有一天
One day.
罗斯威尔 1947
当雷声轰鸣时 躲进室内
When thunder roars, head indoors.
不
No!
斯特里克兰 穆里根在途中
他靠呼吸机维持生命
He's on life support.
马上把他送去紧急共生装置
Get him to emergency symbiosis now.
应该是你
It should be you.
德雷克带回了什么
This just came across our news desk
这是我们刚刚报道的 值得重复一下
and it bears repeating:
对于所有外星人爱好者来说 这是一个悲伤的日子
For all of you alien enthusiasts out there, it's a sad day.
华盛顿最终宣布关闭51区
Washington has finally announced the decommissioning of Area 51.
这个备受争议的地点 因涉嫌进行外星人测试而闻名
The controversial site is famous for its alleged testing on aliens.
在今天另一则新闻
In other news today...
内华达 51区军事基地
关闭前3天
这边 过来这里
Right this way. Come on up.
高酸溶剂
斯特里克兰 -斯特里克兰被授权
Strickland. -Strickland authorised.
启动酸浴
警告 生物危害
终于要发生了 -是的
It's finally happening, then. -Yeah.
是的 女士 只剩下石头和尘土
Yes, ma'am. Be nothing left but rock and dust.
还有蟑螂
And roaches.
最猛烈的爆♥炸♥都杀不了它们
Even the biggest of bangs couldn't kill 'em.
它们已存在2亿8千万年了 还继续活着
They've been around 280 million years. And counting.
这我可不晓得 佩恩博士
I did not know that, Dr Paine.
可以走了
Good to go.
祝你有美好的一天 格斯 -你也是
Have a good one, Gus. -You too.
55区 帝国计划 共生体遏制与分♥析♥
谢谢 -好的 女士
Thank you. -Yes, ma'am.
佩恩博士早安 我们会替你保护它周全
Morning, Dr Paine, we'll keep 'em safe for you.
吉姆 我还是不认为 有人想要我的旧车
I still don't think anyone wants my old beater, Jim.
这很难说
Never judge a book by its cover.
你起得很早 斯特里克兰将军
Early morning wake-up, General Strickland.
看来你的美梦成真了
Looks like all your dreams came true.
我知道那有多困扰你
I know how that must bug you.
他比你早到一点
He arrived shortly before you did.
我们的新朋友有没有给他麻烦
Did our new friend give him any trouble?
你看 这就是问题
You see, that's exactly the problem.
什么
What?
你的假设是我们去见朋友
Your assumption we're meeting friends.
早安 -早安
Morning. -Good morning.
结合很成功
The bonding was successful.
我听说了
I heard.
你脸上总是这样的表情 就像有些很糟糕的事情即将发生
You always have this look on your face like something terrible is imminent.
因为在我的行业 总有可怕的事情即将发生
Because in my line of work something terrible is always imminent.
我们控制它们 你研究它们
We contain them, you study them.
它就是这样运作的
It's how it works.
我们来看看
Let's have a look.
博士你好 -早安
Hello, doctor. -Morning.
他的另一个共生体让他死去
His other symbiote left him for dead.
宿主:帕特里克·穆里根
我们救了他
We saved him.
他本来会死的
He would have died.
共生完成
尝试降低那些水平
Oh, try lowering those levels.
萨蒂 早安
Morning, Sadie.
让我看看
Let me get that.
我们在墨西哥找到它
We got this down in Mexico.
嗨 欢迎
Hi. Welcome.
还有更多关于他其他部分的消息吗
Any more on where the rest of him is?
我们还在找 -一旦找到通知我
We're gettin' there. -Update me as you have it.
我不明白这种痴迷
I don't get this obsession.
我说过了 这个别针是我妈做的
I told you. My mom made me this pin.
现在是七月
It's July.
我在里面见你
I'll see you in there.
这边的人
Everyone on this side...
都很怪
is weird.
放过她 雷克斯
Leave her alone, Rex.
没有多少人像她一样 喜欢自己的工作
God forbid anyone should actually enjoy their work.
51区将在这个周末完全拆除
Area 51 will be fully decommissioned by the end of the week.
只是一个船体残骸 他们都厌倦了游客
It's just a shipwreck anyway, and they're tired of the tourists.
但是我们在下面这里不存在
But we don't exist down here.
百尺地下
A hundred feet subsurface...
不会被任何人类
undetectable to any human...
或非人类探测到
or non-human.
这里与世隔绝
No one's phoning home from here.
我哥哥最大的心愿是
My brother's greatest ambition
在51区上面做我现在所做的
was to work up there at 51 doing what I do.
我希望我可以让他看到 我们在下面这里所建造的
And I wish I could have shown him what we've built down here.
你没事
You're okay.
只是
Just...
电影精选列表