Not a planet. -Not your planet.
一座我们建造给他睡的监狱
A prison we built for him to sleep...
当然 -永远地睡
Of course. -...for eternity!
那么他叫什么名字
What's his name, then?
我没听到你说什么
I didn't hear a word you said.
纳尔
Knull.
纳尔 -不
Knull. -No!
嘘
Shush, shush, shush, shush.
这是很严重的 艾迪
This is serious, Eddie.
我们还是不要说话
Let's just not talk.
安静
Quiet.
这个噬什么东西 共生体猎人要从你身上得到什么
What does this Xyla-Xyn-Xyn-thingy, this symbiote hunter, want with you anyway?
不是 它要我们 我们有它需要的东西
It doesn't. It wants us. We have something it needs.
我们只有这件破衬衫 一只靴子和晒伤的皮肤
We only have this shitty shirt, we got one boot and sunburn.
还有密匙
And the codex.
那个什么
The what, now?
我给你看
I'll show you.
该死的 你做什么
Damn it, what are you doing?
假设你死了 我可以令你起死回生
Let's say you died. I could bring you back to life.
我喜欢
Well, I like that.
但是如果我这样做 我们各自的生命力
But if I did, our separate life forces
将会汇集成一种单一的力量 被称为密匙
would become one single force called a codex.
密匙是什么东西
What the hell is a codex?
是一把钥匙 一把打开牢笼的钥匙
It's a key. A key that unlocks a cage.
在坤塔尔的监牢
The prison on Klyntar.
它会释放我们的创造者
It would free our creator.
感谢上帝我们还没死
Well, thank God we haven't died.
除了那一次
Yeah, except that one time.
糟了
Oh, no. No.
你是说我们带着这东西
So you're telling me we're carrying this thing.
所以噬菌体在追捕我们
That's why the Xenophage is hunting us.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
她只能在共生体完整形态下看到密匙
She can only see the codex when a symbiote is in its full true form.
好
Right.
你是说你不能出来
You mean you can't come out?
我可以这么做 我可以这么做
I can do this. I can do this.
但如果我完全变形 密匙会发送追踪信♥号♥♥给它
But if I fully transform, the codex sends her a tracking signal.
它会找到我们把我们撕开 并释放在坤塔尔的纳尔
She'll find us, rip it out of our spine and free Knull from Klyntar.
那我们要如何去除这个密匙
So how do we get rid of this codex?
只要你我还活着 密匙就存在
As long as you and I both live, the codex exists.
如果我们其中一个死去... -不
If one of us should die... -No.
密匙也会死
...the codex would die.
我不同意 -我也不同意
That's not gonna work for me. -Nor me!
噬菌体很快
That Xenophage was fast.
联邦特工很快会查到 墨西哥四具无头尸是我们干的
It won't take long for the feds to tie us to those four headless bodies we left in Mexico.
我们必须离开这里 -是的 马上
We gotta get out of here. -Yeah, we better go.
四条腿好过两条腿
Four legs are better than one.
老实对我说 朋友
Be honest with me, buddy.
你能令那东西跑多快
How fast do you think you can get that thing to go?
而无需杀它
Without killing it.
只有一个办法知道
Only one way to find out.
不要吓他 不要吓马儿
Don't scare him. Don't scare horsey-horsey-horse.
好马儿
Nice horsey.
嘿
Hey.
好马儿
Nice horsey.
惊喜 马儿
Surprise, horsey!
我喜欢马儿
I love horsey!
哇
Wow.
我们走吧
Just go.
咦哈
Yeehaw!
骑我 牛仔
Ride me, cowboy!
你是个混♥蛋♥
You are an asshole!
我对天发誓 当我下马后 我要揍你
I swear to God, when I get off this horse, I'm gonna kick your ass, you mother--
这才是马力
Now that's horsepower!
避风港吗
Safe haven?
不 他们来这里不是为了避风港
No. They're not here for a safe haven.
一个新家呢 驱逐现有住户
How about a new home? Evict the current tenants.
雷克斯 我想你看太多 外星人入侵电影了
I think you've watched too many alien invasion movies, Rex.
是吗
Have I?
他们在逃跑 那是他所说的
They were running. That's what he said.
不要骗自己了 他们总是在迁徙
Don't kid yourself. They were always migrating.
一颗携带共生体的流星坠落在地球上 而他们全都幸存下来
A meteor carrying symbiote life crashes on Earth, and they all survive.
巧合吗
Coincidence?
拜托
Give me a break.
好
All right.
去捉他们
Let's go get 'em.
你渴望相信他们来这里 是出于利他主义的原因
You're so desperate to believe that they're here for altruistic reasons.
令你危险
Makes you dangerous.
我们刚刚拦截了 一架来自墨西哥空客的紧急呼叫
We just intercepted an emergency call from an Airbus out of Mexico
一名男子从红杉国家公园 上空的飞机上跳下
saying a man jumped off the plane over Sequoia.
我们乘坐鱼鹰
We'll take the Osprey.
多加留意 佩恩
Eyes wide, Paine.
我感觉不到我的蛋蛋
I can't feel my balls.
那很糟糕
That was horrible.
看到嫌犯
Visual on suspect.
干掉他
Take him out.
取走共生体 -六人小队行动
Collect the symbiote. -Team Six engaged.
探测到人类 探测到共生体
我们走吧
Let's go.
不 密匙
No! The codex!
不能让你死
Can't let you die.
那从哪里来
Where did that come from?
变身 -收到
Morph! -Copy.
是时候走了 -是的
Time to go! -Hell yeah!
发生了什么事 -有其它东西在这里
What happened? -There's something else out here.
其它东西 -他说过这件事会发生
Something else? -He said this would happen.
我刚失去了三个人
I just lost three people.
你能收集到任何样本吗
Can you collect any samples?
样本
Samples?
那些不是联邦特工 他们是特种部队
Those were not feds. Those were some special forces shit.
他们想杀我们 -是的
They were trying to kill us. -Yeah.
很好 现在有警♥察♥
Yeah, great. Great. So now we have the cops,
美军和一些来自地狱的生物追捕我们
the United States Army and some creature from hell hunting us.
天啊 我刚刚看到血雾 从外星人的后脸喷出
Oh, God, I just saw blood mist spray out of the back of an alien's face.
我杀了一个人
I killed someone.
他们没有给你选择
They didn't give you a choice.
你没有给我选择
You didn't give me a choice.
我去不到你身边
I couldn't get to you.
不是在急流中 当你在一年前偷了我的人生
Not in the rapids. A year ago when you stole my life.
我们在一起一年了吗
We've been together for a whole year?
一年太长了 只要我们躲起来 就能到达纽约而不会被杀
A year too long. Just stay hidden while we get to New York without getting killed.
我们需要你出来
We need you to come out.
你说的那个东西 那个生物
The thing you talked about, the creature...
它来到了
It's here.
它杀了一些人
It killed some people.
哇
Wow.
他很漂亮
He's so beautiful.
我感觉到
I sense...
我感觉到我的同类
I sense my own.
然而
And yet,
然而纳尔要找的那个不在这里
the one Knull seeks is not here.
他找什么
What does he seek?
黑色的那个
The black one.
布洛克的共生体
Brock's symbiote?
他是唯一承载密匙的人
He's the only one who carries a codex.
终结者是纳尔
The end is Knull.
你需要穿上防护服
You need your suit.
还担心会传染感冒给这东西
Still worried about giving this thing a cold?
猛毒携带解放纳尔的钥匙
Venom carries the key to Knull's freedom.
他绝不能得到它
He must never obtain it.
不然你的种族将灭绝
Or your race will be killed.
电影精选列表