远离世界
Far above the world
像一个浴缸 艾迪
Like a bathtub, Eddie.
地球是蓝色的
Planet Earth is blue
我什么都不能做
And there's nothing I can do
地面控制呼叫汤姆少校
This is ground control to Major Tom
有时我想如果生活这样 我们可能会更幸福
Sometimes I think we would have been happier with a life like this.
报纸想知道你穿着谁的衣服
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
你知道吗
You know?
是的
Yep.
现在是时候离开太空舱
Now it's time to leave the capsule...
我知道 -如果你敢
I know. -...if you dare
这是汤姆少校呼叫地面控制
This is Major Tom to ground control
我要踏出舱门了
I'm stepping through the door
我以一种最奇特的方式漂浮着
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
今天的星星看起来与众不同
And the stars look very different today
我坐在一个铁罐子里
For here am I sitting in a tin can
远离世界
Far above the world
欢迎来到美丽的内华达州拉斯维加斯
你喜欢巧克力吗
You like chocolate?
他们不让我吃甜食
They don't let us eat sugar.
他们不给吗
They don't?
我有一个喜欢巧克力的朋友 谢谢
I have a friend who loves chocolate. Thank you.
你人真好
It's very kind of you.
我不想看到外星人
I don't wanna see an alien.
你不想吗
You don't?
它很可怕
It's scary.
好
Okay.
你可以害怕
Well, you know, it's okay to be scared.
我也怕
I'm scared, like...
一直都在怕
like, all the time.
保证我不会看到吗
Promise I won't see one?
朋友
Buddy.
外星人不是真的
Aliens are not real.
好吗
Okay?
我保证
I promise.
好吗
Okay?
你说的是对的
You said the right thing.
你会是个好爸爸
You would make a good dad.
我们已经走了很长一段路
We've come a long way, you and me.
我们还有更远的路要走 朋友 -那不是很好吗
We have many more roads to travel, buddy. -Wouldn't that be nice?
你说什么吗
You say something?
不 我想我只是做梦
No. Just dreaming, I guess.
我需要一些空间
那是涅里卡
That's the Nierika.
“涅里卡”
"Nierika"?
是的
Yeah.
我们的心中有一扇门
There's a doorway in our minds
通常直到死亡时都保持神秘
that usually remains hidden and secret until the time of death.
这个世界很疯狂 艾迪
Crazy things in this world, Eddie.
如果你敞开心门就能看到
You can see 'em if you're open.
我看过了
Oh, I seen them.
我很庆幸没有吃了这美好家庭
I'm glad we didn't eat this fine family.
欢迎光临第二次机会之城
Welcome to the city of second chances.
谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
保重 朋友 谢谢
Take care, buddy. Thank you.
不要出来 阿蓝
Stay, Blue. Stay.
谢谢你 保重 阿蓝
Thank you. Take care, Blue.
维加斯
Vegas.
身份确认 姓名:布洛克爱德华
内华达州 拉斯维加斯
听好 我要你收下它
Listen, I just want you to have this.
拿去 还有... -马丁 这是太...
Please. And... -Oh, Martin, that's a lot of--
谢谢你 -优质支撑垫
Thank you. -Quality support cushioning.
此外 它们还配有抗菌鞋垫
Plus, they come with an antimicrobial footbed.
不 拒绝它们 比卡骆驰更糟糕
No! Reject them. Worse than Crocs.
谢谢你
Thank you.
宝贝 这是一个疯狂世界
Oh, baby, baby, it's a wild world
但是我会永远记住你
But I'll always remember you
再见 马丁
Goodbye, Martin.
现在只是暂别 我喜欢这么想 艾迪
It's goodbye for now. That's what I like to think, Eddie.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
嘿 马丁
Hey, Martin.
其实那个门户...
You know that doorway...
涅里卡
The Nierika?
是的 它打开了
Yeah. It's open.
好吗 只是...
All right? Just...
你保重
Be safe.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
从没试过这么潦倒
Well, this is an all-time low.
你有巧克力
You have chocolate!
好吃
Yum!
艾迪 我们到达纽约后 我要去看她
I would like to see her when we get to New York, Eddie.
朋友 她是为了欢迎 来美国的游客而建造的
You know, she was built to welcome visitors to America, buddy.
那就是你
And that's you.
艾迪 你这么认为吗
You think so, Eddie?
是的 我很清楚
Oh, yeah. I know so.
当我们脱离这困境后 我们会去看她
When we get out of this mess, we'll go see her.
我们会说“自♥由♥女神像 你好”
We'll say, "Hi, Lady Liberty."
还有去看百老汇表演
And see a Broadway show!
当然
Yeah, sure.
我知道你有多讨厌音乐剧
Wow! I know how much you hate musicals.
是的 那将会很棒
Yeah, it's gonna be great.
接下来是什么 塞尔玛
What's next, Thelma?
路易斯
Well, Louise,
我不确定20美元是否足够 让我们乘机动车
I'm not sure 20 bucks is gonna get us much in the way of a motor transport.
而我再也不要骑外星马
And I'm not ever riding an alien horse again.
所以我想我们只能偷车
So I guess it looks like we're stealing cars.
不 我看过《雨人》
No, I've watched Rain Man,
凭借我作为外星人的无限智慧
and in my infinite wisdom as a celestial being,
干扰系统很容易
working the system is easy.
我们玩老虎机 二十一点 轮盘
We hit the slots, then blackjack, then roulette!
中大奖
Bingo-bango!
豪华车 蓝牙音响 空调
Luxury ride, Bluetooth sound system, AC
和开蓬车
and the top down.
因为这才是我们的风格
Because that's how we roll.
巴黎赌场有严格的着装要求
Paris Casino has a strict dress code.
不 你知道吗 这是酒店 这是我的度假衣服
No, you know what? It's a hotel. These are my vacation clothes.
穿好一点的
Get better ones.
他没错 看看你
He's not wrong. Look at you.
别硬来 朋友 好吗
Don't push it, all right, buddy?
要帮忙
Want a hand?
是
Yes.
我不是要打晕他 你做什么
I didn't mean knock him out. What are you doing?
他是个混♥蛋♥ -是 但是...
He was being a dick. -Yeah, but...
啊 看
Oh! Look.
我们需要伪装
We need a disguise.
我们在做什么
What are we doing?
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey, man.
嗨
Hi.
天啊
Oh, God.
温暖
Warm.
为何你不断打晕人 你有什么问题
Why do you keep knocking people out? What is wrong with you?
天啊 为什么
Jesus, why?
很抱歉 朋友
So sorry, buddy.
我非常抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
艾迪 宝贝
Eddie! Yeah, baby.
现在没有人会认得我们
Now no one will recognise us.
说真的
Seriously.
你可以获选年度最性感男人
You could get voted People's Sexiest Man of the Year
如果还有人关心你是谁
if anyone cared who you were any more.
电影精选列表