没错
Boom.
明天就是了 我们赶紧去告诉奈特斯灵格校长
Founders' Day is tomorrow. We go to Knightslinger right now and tell her.
怎么跟她说
Tell her what, exactly?
你之前闯了这么多祸 你觉得她还会相信你吗
You think she's gonna believe you, after everything you've pulled?
反正我觉得她肯定不会 然后就没人能帮你了
Because I know she won't. Then nobody will be able to help you.
那现在怎么办
So, what can we do?
先好好休息吧
We can get some rest.
咱们得确保不管明天发生什么都有能力应付
We need to make darn sure we're ready for anything tomorrow. Okay?
-可以吗 -好的
- Okay! - Okay!
多么美好的早晨啊
What a beautiful morning.
他们永远不会想到的
They'll never see it coming.
好吧 现在 我好像应该说点什么
Okay. Well, I guess this is the part where I should probably...
来鼓励你们一下 所以
say something inspiring. So, um...
鼓励你们一下
something inspiring.
你是不是想说 你相信我们每一个人
Did you mean to say that you believe in each and every one of us,
而且只要我们相信自己 信任彼此
and that as long as we have faith in ourselves, and each other,
就能战胜一切困难
there's no evil we can't conquer?
可能吧
Maybe?
而且虽然这个学校把我们当成一群没有能力的废物
And that even though the school sees us as a bunch of mess-ups and wackos,
我们还是要去救他们 因为这样做才是对的
we're gonna save them anyway because that's the right thing to do.
没错 你说得还挺
Yeah, that's pretty...
而且无论一会儿发生什么 无论今天的结果如何
And no matter what happens, no matter how today turns out,
我们都可以骄傲地说 我们拼尽全力了
we can say that we gave it our all by doing the thing we do best,
因为我们勇于做自己
which is being our truest selves!
所以 咱们现在就去给暗影魔法点颜色看看
So, let's get out there and kick shadow magic's stupid butt!
-没错 -没错
- Yeah! - Yeah!
如果我说的话 可能语气不会那么狠
I mean, I wouldn't have said "stupid butt," but yeah,
不过差不多就是这个意思
the rest of that sounds really good.
出发吧
Let's go!
老师们 同学们 杰出校友们
Students, faculty, distinguished alumni.
欢迎来参加创始人节
Welcome to Founder's Day.
今天 我们要庆祝一切和圣奇学院有关的东西
Today, we celebrate all things Sage.
我们优秀的传统 精彩的历史
Our grand traditions, our thrilling past
和光明的未来
and our brilliant future.
现在 我宣布 才艺展示开始
Now, let the cavalcade of talent begin!
首先登场的是
I'd like to bring to the stage
一年级学生中最出色的代表
one of our most promising first-year students.
蕾娜·卡瓦哈尔
Reina Carvajal!
蕾娜 快上台向大家展示一下你的能力吧
Reina, come on up here and show 'em what you got!
欢迎来到创始人节
你们觉得精彩吗
You think that's impressive?
想不想看点更精彩的
Wanna see something even better?
好吧
Okay.
这可是你们要求的
You asked for it.
杰出校友们
Distinguished alumni...
我们已经太久没见面了
it has been far too long.
不过我保证 我的回归将会非常令人
But I promise my return will be very...
印象深刻
memorable.
用惊讶的眼神好好看看我吧
Look upon me with wonder...
因为我将是你们看到的最后一样东西
for I will be the last thing any of you ever see!
-暗影魔法 -怎么会呢
- Shadow magic! - But how?
她不是失控魔法系的 看来是咱们想错了
She isn't a UDM! Clearly, we were wrong about that!
今天可不能让你胡来 暗影魔法
Not today, shadow!
火焰系学生 攻击
Flares! Shut it down!
发射火球
Launch fireball!
绒毛系学生 我们需要动物的支援
Fuzzies, we need your animal allies!
召唤猛禽
Summon the birds of prey!
猛禽攻击
Birds attack!
飞翔系学生
Flyers!
你们干什么呢 再飞高点
What are you all doing? Fly harder!
很显然怪物的力量压制了他们 琳达
Obviously the monster's power is forcing them back down to earth, Linda!
别在学生面前叫我琳达
Do not call me Linda in front of the students!
变身系学生 赶快变身动物形态
Fluxers! Take your animal forms!
好吧 不够凶猛 算了
Oh, okay, not exactly fierce! Never mind!
不过变形做得不错
Solid effort, though!
闪烁系学生 快上啊
Flickers! Go! Go! Go! Go!
把它分解
Tear it apart!
它们数量更多了
Now there's even more of them!
我完蛋了
I'm doomed!
我们所有办法都试过了
We've tried everything!
并没有
No! Not everything!
咱们学校还有一个系呢
There's one school left.
你想干什么 斯克里夫 你的魔法是失控的
What are you going to do, Skriff? You're upside down!
没错 但是我们今天就要掌控这一切
Yeah, and we're here to turn things right-side up.
这就让你们缩回去
Let's narrow the playing field!
没错 把它合成一个怪物
That's it! Push it back into one monster again!
你没问题的 太棒了 你做到了
You got this! Yes! That's it! You're doing it!
艾略特
Elliot!
-你没问题的 -用烟喷它
- You got it! Yes! - Smoke it out!
好样的 有了烟雾它就看不清前面了
Yeah, it can't see through all that smoke!
安德列斯 上
Andres, now!
嗨 大怪物
Hey! Monster!
冲我来啊
Come at me, bro!
-快飞起来 -加油啊
- You need to go! - Come on! Do it!
加油 火箭男孩
Come on, Rocket-boy!
让它去追你
Make it chase you.
佩珀 快
Pepper, now!
它被自己缠住了
It's getting tangled up!
太棒了
Yes!
好了 诺丽 最后一击
Okay, Nory, take us home!
好的 龙咪 龙咪 龙咪
Okay. Dritten. Dritten. Dritten!
让它来追你
Get it to try and catch you!
好样的 诺丽
Yeah, Nory,
-你速度比它快多了 -起作用了
- you're too fast for it! - It's working!
它抓不到你
It can't catch you!
-加油 -加油 诺丽 你做得很棒
- Come on! - Come on, Nory! You're doing it!
它已经被自己缠得乱七八糟了
It's all twisted around!
它已经累了
It's getting tired!
-没错 给那个怪物点颜色看看 -加油
- Yeah, kick that monster's stupid butt! - Come on!
它有点晕了
It's getting dizzy!
它已经乱了 它要倒下了
It's tangled, it's gonna fall!
快 让它看看谁才是老大
Come on! Show it who's boss!
它掉下来了 解决掉它
It's down! Finish it off!
-火焰系 -飞翔系
- Flares! - Flyers!
-绒毛系 -变身系
-Fuzzies! -Fluxers!
斯克里夫 那小姑娘干什么呢
Skriff! What is your girl doing?
我们可以打败这个怪物了
We can destroy this thing!
但是这个怪物是她最好的朋友
Yeah, well, "this thing" is her best friend.
蕾娜 蕾娜 我知道你在里面
Reina! Reina, I know you're in there.
蕾娜 你一定要更加努力地抵抗 拼尽你的全力
Reina, I need you to fight harder than you've ever fought in your life.
蕾娜 听我说
Reina, listen to me!
你是一个会玩火球的大明星 这意味着很多压力
You are a flame-throwing rock star. And this is a lot.
不过 我们可以的
But... we got this.
那是什么
What is that?
闪耀的火球
Sparkle Fireball.
肯定是的 我最喜欢了
For sure, no doubt. It's my favorite.
蕾娜 你可以的
Reina, you got this!
蕾娜
Reina!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
快醒醒
Come on.
诺丽
Nory?
嗯 蕾娜
Yeah, Reina?
你还记不记得我跟你说我过得很好
Remember when I said I was doing great?
记得
Yeah?
其实并没有
I wasn't.
我也是
I wasn't, either.
不过我要告诉你 现在我感觉好多了
But I´ll tell you what, I'm doing a lot better now.
我也是
Me, too.
击个掌
Up high!
太棒了
Yes!
我们做到了
电影精选列表