Welcome to orientation.
我是奈特斯灵格女士 圣奇学院的校长
I am Ms. Knightslinger, the headmaster of Sage Academy.
你们来到了圣奇学院
You are here at Sage
是因为你们展现出了些许天生的魔法天赋
because you display some measure of innate magical talent.
你们都需要指导
All of you will need guidance
和教学来正确发展你们的魔法
and instruction to develop your magic correctly.
正确的方式 也是唯一的方式
The right way. The only way,
那就是圣奇的方式
the Sage way.
是的 我猜这一切都很令人激动 听好
Yes, it is all very exciting, I suppose. Now!
圣奇有五个不同的科系 根据不同的天赋划分
Sage has five distinct schools, based on the five types of talent.
绒毛系 招收能和动物交流的人
Fuzzies, who communicate with the animal kingdom.
闪烁系 招收能在弹指间就让物体飞到自己手上的人
Flickers, who can make an object come to them with the flick of a hand.
火焰系 招收能驾驭火焰力量的人
Flares, who can harness the power of fire.
飞翔系 招收会飞的人
Flyers, who, well, fly.
还有变身系 招收那些可以根据意愿变成任何动物的人
And Fluxers, who have the power to transform into any animal at will.
是我 说的就是这个女孩
Yes! This girl right here!
无所不变 变化万千
Fluxing butt and taking numbers!
完了吗
Are we done?
对不起 我是变身系的
Sorry. I'm a Fluxer.
我结束了 不是说我结束变身了
But I´m done now. Not done being a Fluxer,
是结束讲话了 蕾娜叫我闭嘴
but done talking. Reina, tell me to be quiet.
-诺丽 闭嘴 -好的嘞
- Nory, be quiet. - Okie-doke.
像我刚刚说的
As I was saying,
你们每个人都有一种魔法天赋 是它让你们进了校门
you have a magical talent, and that got you in the door.
现在你们应该都知道自己的天赋是什么
And by now, you're probably very clear what that talent is,
以及自己属于哪个系
and which school you are in.
-变身系 -诺丽
- Fluxer! - Nory!
-火焰系 -诺丽
- Flare! - Nory.
诺丽 安静 好的
Nory! Be quiet! Okie-doke.
我们继续
Moving on.
我们会让所有新生参加分班测试
We require all new students to take a placement test,
检验你们是否有资格参加我们的荣誉级课程
to see if you qualify for our honors level classes.
圣奇学院评估火焰系天赋的方式是
The Sage way to evaluate Flare aptitude is thus,
是否能够在两米外点燃蜡烛
be able to light a candle from six feet away.
就这
That's it?
我可以用火做一个篮球 然后把它灌进篮筐
I can make a basketball out of fire, and dunk it through a hoop,
篮筐也是用火做的
also made out of fire.
你不是来这里炫耀的
You are not here to show off.
你是来这里学习圣奇方法的
You are here to learn the Sage way.
现在动手吧
Now do it.
收好你的卡片在院子里等着
Please collect your card and wait in the quad.
嘿
Hey-o.
艾略特·科恩先生 请不要浪费我们的时间
Mister Elliot Cohen? Please don't waste our time.
-点蜡烛 -好
- Light the candle. - Okay.
今天的第一个失败者
First lost cause of the day.
-还行吧 -非常好 蕾娜
- Was that okay? - Very good, Reina.
收好你的卡片在院子里等着
Please get your card and wait in the quad.
圣奇评估绒毛系学生的方法是
The Sage way to evaluate Fuzzies is thus,
你要问狗狗一系列的问题
you will ask this dog a series of questions
只有我们有答案 请开始
to which only we have the answer. Proceed.
嘿 兄弟 你叫什么名字
Hey, bro. What's your name?
-班卓 -班卓
- Banjo. - Banjo.
-班卓 -你好班卓
- Banjo. - Hey, Banjo.
-他来自克利夫兰 -克利夫兰
- He's from Cleveland. - Cleveland.
他最喜欢的食物是皇家奶油鸡
His favorite food is chicken a la king,
但是他现在非常需要散散步
but he also really needs to go walkies.
圣奇评估闪烁系学生的方法是
The Sage way to evaluate Flickers is thus,
让两米外的花瓶飞向你
make the vase come to you from six feet away.
帕洛玛小姐
Ms. Paloma?
-佩珀 -怎么了
- Pepper! - What?
花瓶 你 现在
Vase. You. Now.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
行了吧
We good?
可以了
Quite.
圣奇评估飞翔系学生的方法是
The Sage way to evaluate Fliers is thus,
飞到离地一米的地方 停留30秒
fly three feet off the ground, stay in the air for 30 seconds,
然后安全降落
and land safely.
安德列斯 我们都在等着呢
Andres, we're waiting.
安德列斯
Andres!
我不需要你飞到比一米更高的地方
Well, I don't need to tell you that is more than three feet.
谢谢你 安德列斯 你可以下来了
Thank you, Andres. You can come down now.
你下不来 好得很
You can't? Wonderful!
斯克里夫
Skriff!
圣奇评估变身系学生的方法是
The Sage way of evaluating Fluxers is thus,
变成一只灰色小虎斑猫 保持形态六秒
flux into this grey tabby kitten, hold the form for six seconds,
然后变回人类形态
and then flux back to your human form.
一 二 三
One, two, three,
四 五 六
four, five, six.
-诺丽 -哟
- Nory. - Yo.
请变成一只猫
Please flux into this kitten for us.
-只是猫而已 -是的
- Just the kitten? - Yes!
-就是那只猫 -诺丽
- So, that kitten. - Nory.
好的 一只小猫 一只灰色的小虎斑猫
Okay. One kitten, of the grey tabby variety.
很快就好 如您所愿
Coming up. Made to order.
热乎乎活生生的
Hot and fresh.
一 二
One, two...
很酷对吧
Ta-da! Pretty cool, right?
是有羊驼的元素在里面吗 我觉得有一点点羊驼的感觉
Was there some llama in there? It felt like a little bit of llama.
非常独特
That was very unique.
大家注意了
Attention, everyone!
和新同学见面总是非常开心 今天也不例外
It is always a joy to meet the new class, and today is no exception.
可能会有一些例外
Well, perhaps a there were a few exceptions.
不管怎样 每个人都请看一眼你们的卡片
Regardless, everyone, please take a look at your cards,
看看你属于哪里
and find out where you have been placed!
绒毛系荣誉级
飞翔系荣誉级
变身系基础级
火焰系荣誉级
诺丽 看
Nory, look!
真棒 恭喜你
Awesome! Congrats.
你写的是什么
What does yours say?
失控系
UDM.
这什么也不是啊
That's not anything.
可能是坏了
Maybe it's broken.
-问问别人 -好了同学们
- Ask somebody. - All right, students!
到餐厅去领♥取♥你们的校服
Off to the dining hall to get your uniforms!
不 诺丽 你去那里
No, Nory. You go that way.
跟我来 蕾娜
Come along, Reina.
你自己没问题吧
You gonna be okay?
当然啦 去大展身手吧 小明星
Of course I am. Now go get 'em, rock star.
失控系是什么
What's a UDM?
你好
Uh, hello?
有人吗
Anyone?
你是谁
Who are you?
诺丽
Nory.
早上进来的时候我就走在你后面
I was right behind you on the walk this morning.
我的证件照大概是这样的
I looked kinda like this?
没错 你是诺丽 早上走我后面 证件照长这样
Ah! Yes, you are, yes, you were, and yes, you did.
好 下来吧 记得关门
Okay, come on down. And shut the door behind you.
关门 孩子
The door, kid.
-这是什么 -你的校服
- What's this? - It's your uniform.
为什么没有其他人都拿到的帅气夹克和连帽衫
Where's the cool jacket and hoodie all the other kids get?
这个啊 你可以穿自己的帅气夹克 或者连帽衫
Oh, uh, you get to wear your own cool jacket and, or hoodie.
是不是很激动人心
Isn't that exciting...
-听起来 -我们连代表色都没有吗
- in theory? - We don't get a special color?
没有 但是你有这个座位
No. But you do get a desk.
坐下吧 放松放松
So sit down. Pop a squat.
请坐
Take a seat.
我是斯克里夫老师 负责管理失控系
I am Mr. Skriff, and I am in charge of the UDM.
这到底是什么地方 你确定我该来这儿吗
What is this place? Are you sure I´m supposed to be here?
你是不是和我们一样搞砸了分系考试
Did you tank your placement exam like us?
才不是 我那超凡脱俗的魔法把教授们都看呆了
No! I blew their minds, with magic they could barely understand.
换句话说 你和他们一样搞砸了分系考试
电影精选列表