龙咪 龙咪 龙咪 龙咪
Dritten. Dritten. Dritten. Dritten.
哦不是吧 什么情况
Oh, no What's going on here
我的世界 天翻地覆
My world is turned around
我上下颠倒
And I'm upside down
就像 忽然之间
Like, oh, oh, right out of nowhere...
什么
What?
身体失控 双脚腾空
My feet are up off the ground
我上下颠倒
And I'm upside down...
不错嘛
Nice!
突然之间 天地倒转
All of a sudden the bottom floor is the top floor
我踩着天花板 我却感觉坠入深谷
The top floor beneath my feet And man it feels so low
世事无常
Everything's changing
现状让我逆风前行
This situation's taking me on a ride
身边一切 追赶着我
All over, around now, chasing me down
我无处可躲
And I got no place to hide
要是人们遵循我的世界我的规则 那么
If everyone could walk my world my way then I'll be
因为你不稳定
Because you're wonky.
我将成为世界之王
The king of that world no one would dare
无人敢来惊扰我
To knock on my door botherin' me
我感受着这速度 经历着这热浪
I'm feelin' the speed Been feeling this H-E-A-T
无法避免 它失去控制
Inevitable, it's out of control
让我内外反转上下颠倒
Turning me inside out and upside down
哦不是吧 什么情况
Oh, no What's going on here
我的世界 天翻地覆
My world has turned around
我上下颠倒
And I'm upside down
就像
Like, oh, oh
忽然之间
Right outta nowhere
身体失控 双脚腾空
My feet are up off the ground
我上下颠倒
And I'm upside down now
被它击败 毫无悬念 继续下坠
Knocked down, right down Down, down, down
被它击碎 覆水难收 继续下坠
Smacked down, right down Down, down, down
被它击垮 打倒在地 继续下坠
Man down, man down Down, down, down
快转身吧 就是现在 继续下坠
So, turn around right now Down, down, down
我的世界内外翻转
My world's flipped inside and out
我曾直上云霄
I've been in a cloud, but now
现在却不愿挥霍享受 我将低调行事
Instead of livin' it up I'm livin' it down
像个小丑 人们对我皱眉
Looked as a clown The frown I've caused
假装国王 颁布政令几回
Assume you're the king Then do a few things
不去想代价能否够赔
Don't think there's a price to pay
现在的我 也曾是困兽
But look at me now, I've been in a cage
终日碌碌无为
And put my life on delay
-喵 -喵
- Meow! - Meow!
翻天覆地
Upside down now
被它击败 毫无悬念 继续下坠
Knocked down, right down Down, down, down
被它击碎 覆水难收 继续下坠
Smacked down, right down Down, down, down
被它击垮 打倒在地 继续下坠
Man down, man down Down, down, down...
快转身吧 就是现在 继续下坠
So turn around right now Down, down, down
-你比他们都强 知道吗 -走开
- You're better than all of them, you know. - Go away.
那是不可能的 你已经用了我的书
I'm afraid I can't do that. You already used my book.
你离不开我了 所以为什么还要抗拒呢
You're stuck with me. So why fight it?
看看他们愚蠢的小把戏
Just look at these fools with their parlor tricks.
用火焰写自己的名字 做爆米花 发射火球
Writing their names. Popping corn. Sparkly fireballs.
只要跟着我
You team up with me...
你就可以拥有真正的力量
we can have real power.
-答应我吧 -不要 我都说了走开
- Just say the word. - No! I said go away!
蕾娜 你还好吗
Hey, Reina, are you okay?
是钱德拉 她一直缠着我
Chandra! She won't leave me alone!
谁是钱德拉
Who's Chandra?
你什么意思 她就在这儿
What do you mean, "Who's Chandra?" She's right here!
-那儿没有人啊 -什么
- There's... There's nobody there. - What?
忘了告诉你 蕾娜
I forgot to tell you, Reina...
只有你才能看见我
you're the only one who can see me.
我得走了
I'm gonna go.
停下 不要再逃避你的命运了
Stop! Stop running from your destiny.
你到底想干什么
What do you want from me?
我想让你明白自己的价值 蕾娜
I want you to know your worth, Reina.
你觉得自己不够好 对吧
You don't think you're good enough, do you?
你觉得这里的所有人都比你强 不是这样的
You think everyone here is better than you and you are wrong.
雷金纳德也总觉得自己不够好
Reginald thought he wasn't good enough either.
-谁 -我以前的一个朋友 也是火焰系的学生
- Who? - A former Flare. A former friend.
他也非常不自信 但是他的力量很强大
He was very insecure, but he was very powerful.
你比他还要不自信 但是你的力量也比他还要强大
You are even more insecure, but even more powerful.
他很优秀 但是你 蕾娜
He was good. But you, Reina...
你简直完美
are perfect.
很好 就这样微笑 为自己的完美得意吧
Yes, good, smile, revel in your perfection.
大家马上就能够看到你的力量了
Everyone will know of it soon.
怎么回事
What's happening?
是你
You are.
不管你感受到了没有
Whether you know it or not,
你正在接受暗影魔法融入你的身体
you are accepting the shadow magic into you.
既然自己可以成为暗影
You are tired of hiding in the shadows,
为什么还要每天躲藏在阴影里呢
when you can be the shadow.
说出来吧
Say it.
说你累了
Say you're tired.
-我累了 -那就觉醒吧
- I'm tired! - Then wake up.
嗨 小火焰们 有人看到蕾娜了吗
Hey! Sparkplugs! Any of you seen Reina?
哎哟 你不是那个失控魔法系的吗
Well! If it isn't the UDM who nearly destroyed the Founders Hall
变成怪物然后差点把礼堂毁掉的那个
by turning into some kind of crazy monster.
没错 而且当时我心情很好
Yeah, and I was in a good mood.
但是现在我很不爽
But now, I'm in a bad mood.
-她去那边了 -谢了
- She went that way. - Thanks.
-我们觉醒了 -蕾娜
- We are awake. - Reina!
我们不是蕾娜
We are not Reina.
我们已经苦苦等待了这么多年
We are the thing that has been waiting all these years.
暗影魔法
Shadow magic.
所以你不只是挑失控魔法系的学生下手
So you don't only prey on UDMs.
当然不是
Of course not.
不过很快大家都会被我们侵占的
But soon we will prey on everyone.
我们要毁掉整个学校
We will bring this entire school to its knees.
不过现在
But for now...
就先从你开始吧
we will start with you!
蕾娜 我一定会救你的 我保证
Reina, I'm gonna save you. I promise.
我们不需要拯救
We do not need saving!
快点 你们几个 告诉我她去哪儿了
C'mon, dorks, tell me where she went.
如果学校里有任何一个人在宵禁之后发现她
If anyone from the school sees her out there after curfew,
我们就完蛋了
we're all hosed.
你是怎么知道她溜出去的
How'd you even know she snuck out?
一只小鸟告诉我的
Um, a little bird told me.
真的 它的名字叫托德 小鸟托德
Literally. His name's Todd. Todd the little bird.
斯克里夫 蕾娜 暗影魔法 学校
Skriff! Reina! Shadow magic, the school.
别着急 慢点说
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down.
我最好的朋友蕾娜最近一直怪怪的
My best friend Reina has been acting weird,
她的魔法也变得不像她自己的
and her magic wasn't hers.
因为暗影魔法侵占了她
But it's because the shadow magic got her.
然后她说要毁掉整个学校
And she said it's gonna bring the entire school to its knees!
不会吧
No way.
-怎么办 -我正在思考
- Well? - I'm thinking.
我已经很久没正经思考过了
And it's been a minute since I´ve done that,
所以拜托你们有点耐心
so I would appreciate the patience.
咱们得赶紧出去阻止
Let's get out there and stop it!
它可能现在就在毁灭学校了 快点啊
It's probably destroying the school right now! Come on!
不 等等
No. You guys...
-它在等待 -等什么
- it's waiting. - For what?
能够进行最大程度破坏的时机
For when it can do the most damage.
法式面包披萨日
French bread pizza day!
怎么了 这可是食堂最受欢迎的日子啊
What? It's like the most popular day at the dining hall!
大家都喜欢吃法式面包披萨的
Everyone loves French bread pizza!
-确实很好吃 -新鲜的罗勒
- I mean, it is really good. - Fresh basil.
-他们手艺真不错 -嗯
- They know what they're doing. - Yeah.
创始人节
Founders' Day.
电影精选列表