我妈妈曾说 每个人都有自己擅长的东西
My mom used to say that everybody has their something.
这些特长让他们与众不同
A special thing that makes them, well, them!
有些孩子擅长体育
For some kids, their something is sports.
好球
Nice shot!
有些孩子擅长艺术
For some kids, their something is art.
有些孩子擅长音乐
For some kids, their something is music.
可能他们不算 但怎么说呢 精神可嘉
Maybe not these kids, but, you know, A for effort.
在我七岁的时候 我妈妈生病了 然后
When I was seven, Mom got sick, and...
然后就只有我和爸爸相依为命了
then it was just me and Dad.
我曾以为我失去了一切
I thought I had lost everything.
但后来 我发现了我的特长
But then, I found my something.
嘿 诺丽 我找到了
Hey, Nory, I found...
原来我的特长是
It turns out my something...
魔法
was magic.
失控的魔法
明天就是大日子了 所以今天至关重要
Okay! Tomorrow's a big day and so today is a big deal!
明天 在等待了六年之后
Tomorrow, after waiting six long years,
我终于要去圣奇学院了
I head off to Sage Academy.
一些像我一样出色的会魔法的孩子
Where super-awesome magic kids like myself,
将在那里学习如何变得更出色 更会变魔法
learn how to be super-awesomer and magic-er.
那里可能会很吓人 也可能会让人不知所措
Could be scary. Could be overwhelming.
但是我不担心 因为我不是自己一个人去
Nah, it won't because I'm not going on my own.
我会和我最好的好朋友一起去
I'm going with my best of BFFs,
她就是优秀的神秘莫测的
the amazing, mystifying,
而且也很擅长魔法的 蕾娜·卡瓦哈尔
and also magic-ifying, Reina Carvajal!
优秀的 神秘莫测的 擅长魔法的
"Amazing"? "Mystifying"? "Magic-ifying"?
怎么了 我在练习为你捧场
What? I'm practicing hyping you up.
我要让那个学校的人知道他们之中有个大明星
I need to let that school know they've got a superstar on their hands!
我只想完好无损地度过第一个学期
I'm just trying to make it through the first semester in one piece.
你在逗我吗 我们会做得很好的
Are you kidding? We're gonna be great.
来
Go ahead.
给大家展示一下没接受过任何训练的你有多优秀
Show everyone how good you are without any training.
准备好
Okay. Okay, ready.
-有什么要求吗 -你知道我会说什么
- Any requests? - You know what I'm gonna say.
-你会说闪耀的火球 -闪耀的火球
- You're gonna say "Sparkle Fireba..." - Sparkle Fireball!
当然啦 毫无疑问 这是我的最爱
For sure, no doubt. It's my favorite.
你说过我做什么你都喜欢
You say everything I do is your favorite.
是的 但闪耀的火球是我最爱中的最爱
Yeah, but Sparkle Fireball is my favorite favorite.
确实挺不错的 但是真的非常难
It's a good one. But it's really hard.
对于你来说不难 你是个会玩火球的大明星
Not for you! You are a flame-throwing rockstar.
怎么样
How was that?
还行吧
It was all right.
如果你喜欢难以置信 精彩绝伦
If you like incredibly, awesome,
震撼人心的魔法力量
mind-blowing, magical powers!
因为你很擅长魔法 厉害得一塌糊涂
'Cause you are so good at magic it's bananas.
你会在圣奇学院掀起一番波澜的
You are going to rock Sage so hard.
是我们会在圣奇学院掀起一番波澜 我和你
It's we who are going to rock Sage so hard. Me and you.
说到这里 轮到你了
Speaking of. Your turn.
好的好的 给我点时间 我得集中注意力
Okay. Okay. Give me a second. Let me concentrate.
小猫 小猫 小猫
Kitten, kitten, kitten.
这样还是头一回
Well, this is new.
我能看出小猫 这当然不稀奇
I'm seeing kitten, of course, but also...
不过袋鼠和海狸
kangaroo and beaver?
嘿 你从哪儿拿的我的铅笔
Hey, where'd you get my pencil?
我真的希望自己能更好地掌控我能变成的奇怪动物
I wish I just had a little more control over the wacko-animals I turn into.
但你还是会魔法呀 这才是最重要的
You're still magic. That's what matters most.
是 但是 你想到火 就会砰地一下变出来
Yeah, but like, you just think about fire and... poof!
我想到猫就会变成让人害怕和讨厌的怪物
I think about a cat and I turn into a terrifying abomination.
所以我们才要去圣奇学院啊
That's why we're going to Sage.
他们会教你变成最棒的怪物
They're gonna teach you to be the best abomination you can be.
圣奇
爸 你确定我们来对地方了吗
Dad, are you sure we're in the right place?
难道不该有辆巴士什么的吗
Is there supposed to be a bus or something?
他们就是叫我们来这里
This is where they told us to go.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-我多少有点紧张 -这很正常
- I... I might be a little nervous. - That's natural.
以前你母亲也说她很紧张
Your mom said she was nervous, too.
真的吗 但是她的魔法很出色
She was? But she was so good at magic.
她当然会紧张 新事物总是很吓人的
Of course she was nervous! New things are scary!
但
But...
我知道你不会有事的
I know you're gonna be okay.
那你知道吗 我也觉得我不会有事
Then you know what? I know I'm gonna be okay, too.
-那你还知道吗 -什么
- You know what else? - What else?
-你要去魔法学校了 -我要去魔法学校了
- You're going to magic school! - I'm going to magic school!
什么情况
What's happening?
肯定是很酷的东西 对吧
Something awesome, right?
某种神奇而不可思议的东西
Some kind of magical amazing, something.
嘿 快点 我们出发 学校不会走到你面前
Hey, come on, let's go! The school's not gonna walk to you!
家长们再见 感恩节见
Bye-bye parents! See you at Thanksgiving.
再见 再见 再见
Adios! Sayonara! Au revoir!
回见 拜拜 以后再聊 拜拜
Catch you later! Ciao! TTYL! Bye!
快点 跟上 没时间浪费了 什么也拦不住我们
Okay, come on, here we go, no time to waste, can't stop for anything.
除了这个
Oh, except this.
为你们鼓掌 你们都会魔法
So, clap, clap, clap. You can all do magic
值得庆祝 我都懂
Big whoop, I get it.
也正因此 你们才要去魔法学校
That's why you're going to magic school,
在那个地方你们要专心致志地
where you'll be up to your magical butts
用六年时间学习神奇的魔法
in magical magic for the next six magical years.
但是 在这个森林里漫步的一条规矩就是 不准使用魔法
But, like, the one rule of this little nature hike is no magic.
明白了吗 那我们出发 走吧
Okay? Here we go, come on!
爸爸再见
Bye, Dad!
嘿 吵闹的会魔法的孩子们 请你们降低音量
Okay, hello! Noisy, magic children, please, keep your voices down,
这里会有神秘的生物和可怕的怪兽出没
as there are mystical creatures and vicious monsterlings out there.
我可不希望它们跳出来把你们碎尸万段
We don't want them jumping out and tearing you all limb for limb.
哇 这也太好骗了
Wow, that is really too easy.
大家放松 我开玩笑的 没有神秘的生物
Okay. Everyone chill, I'm kidding. There are no mystical creatures.
除非你觉得臭鼬很神秘
Okay, unless you think skunks are mystical.
憋住你的屁 朋友
Save your spray, dude.
他只是在解释规矩 不是故意要冒犯你的
He was just explaining the rules, he didn't mean any offense.
喂 我不是刚说过不能使用魔法的吗
Hey! What'd I just say about not doing magic right now?
我没有用魔法 我只是
I wasn't doing magic! I was just...
在跟一只臭鼬讲话
talking to a skunk?
那就把你的嘴堵上 跟臭鼬说话的
Put a sock in it, skunk whisperer.
我知道我知道 这很过分 我们以后再聊好吗
I know, I know, that is so uncool, bro. We'll talk later, okay?
这位故作深沉的哥们儿是怎么了
Hmm. What's up with emo-Joe over there?
也许你应该去问问他
Maybe you should try talking to him and find out.
对 好主意
Yeah! Good idea!
出去多认识点人 融入他们 握握手 亲亲小宝贝
Get out there, mingle, shake hands, kiss babies.
无论如何 这些都是我们的同学
After all, these are our people.
我叫诺丽
I'm Nory.
诺丽·博克斯伍德·贺瑞斯
Nory Boxwood Horace.
顺便说一句 你的背包真好看 你是在哪
Very cool backpack, by the way. Where did you get...
-他不喜欢讲话 -起码你试过了
- Our people are not big talkers. - Solid effort though.
你知道什么东西比诡异的森林更可怕吗
You know what's worse than this spooky forest?
没什么了吧
Nothing?
那个在长裤外面套工装短裤的老男人
That old guy wearing cargo shorts over long johns.
真好呢 一个诡异的噩梦之洞
Awesome. A creepy nightmare hole.
不好意思先生 我们是迷路了吗
Excuse me, sir, are we lost?
我怎么知道 我只是一个穿着古怪的老男人
Well, how would I know? I'm just an old guy in wack threads.
现在 跟我来 如果你敢的话
Now. Follow me, if you dare.
诺丽 我需要你的那些鼓舞士气的话
Nory? I could use one of those pep-talks where you...
那些你告诉我我是会玩火球的大明星的话
tell me I'm a flame-throwing rock star,
因为这有点难以接受
because this is a lot.
你是一个会玩火球的大明星
You are a flame-throwing rock star.
这一下子确实难以接受
And this is a lot.
但是我们没问题的
But we got this.
别费劲了 那玩意儿在这里没用
Eh. Don't even bother. Those don't work here.
欢迎新同学
这些会玩火的孩子真的好棒
These other fire kids are really good.
没有你棒 蕾娜 我们来了
Not better than you! Reina, we're here!
同学们 同学们 同学们
Students. Students! Students!
欢迎来到迎新会
电影精选列表