你的建议真的让我豁然开朗
You give really good advice.
很高兴能帮上忙
Glad I could help.
晚上好
Good evening.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是想来祝贺你一下
I just wanted to offer my congratulations.
祝贺你赢得了圣奇大赛 还有比赛上的那个
On winning the Sage Match, and on the ensuing...
烟花
fireworks.
那是怎么回事
What was that?
我差点儿杀了我的朋友
I could have killed my friend!
这本魔法书的特点就是 它不是那种
Well, the thing about this particular book of magic is it's not really an...
任君采撷的书
"a la carte" situation.
你不能只得到你想要的东西
You can't pick just one thing from it.
总会有一些
Not without some...
副作用
side effects.
出去
Get out!
带着那本书一起出去
And take the book with you.
我说了把书拿走
I said take the book!
你是说了 刚说的 蛮大声的
You did. Just now. Real loud.
淡定点儿 蕾娜
Hey, hey, Reina!
等等 你不该来这里的
Wait, you're not supposed to be in here.
理论上来说 我哪儿都不该去
I mean, technically I'm not supposed to be anywhere.
你到底怎么了 我能进去吗
Okay, what's up? Can I come in?
我很累了 今天发生的事儿太多了 我想睡觉了
Uh, I'm tired. It's been a long day. I need to sleep.
我们之后再聊吧 我保证
We'll catch up later, I promise.
-但是 -诺丽 快走
- But... - Nory, go.
-求你了 -好吧 但是
- Please. - Okay, but...
所以为了精进我们的魔法
So, in order to sharpen our magic
我们要把自己扭成麻花吗
we need to turn ourselves into pretzels?
差不多吧 是这样的
Well, sort of. Here's the thing,
我这么多年来一直在观察圣奇学院的教学方法
I've been observing this school's training techniques for years.
这种方法适用于普通学生 但是我呢
And it's fine, for them. But in my noggin,
针对失控魔法系设计了一套反向训练法
I've been coming up with a counter-curriculum for UDMs.
这种动作
Stuff like this...
是课程中很重要的一部分
is a big part of it.
为什么啊
Why?
因为我们要全神贯注于
Because, we gotta focus all that
你们身上的那些蠢蠢欲动的青春期能量
jiggety-jaggety puberty energy you guys have.
只有控制你们的身体 才能控制你们的魔法
Control your bodies, control your powers.
现在
Now...
专注于你们的魔力
focus on your power.
在脑海中想象使用魔法
Picture it in your mind's eye.
想象你们可以自如地使用魔法
And picture it doing exactly what you want it to do.
艾略特 你想用你的魔法做什么
Elliot, what do you want your power to do?
我想像其他火焰系同学一样发射火焰
I want to be able to shoot fire like the other Flares.
好吧 你做不到的
Okay, well, you can't.
这就像是让一只橙子变成皮卡一样
I mean, that's like asking an orange to be a pickup truck.
不可能实现 对吧 但是呢
It ain't gonna happen, right? But...
你希望你的魔法是什么样子的
what do you want your power to do?
我猜 我想完全控制我的魔法
I guess, I want to be able to control it.
比如 让烟雾去我想让它去的地方
Like, make smoke go where I want it to go?
没错 你们看见了吗
Yes! Fam, you see that?
不要想你们做不到的事 想想你们能做到的事情
Don't focus on what you can't do. Focus on what you can do.
然后尽可能地实现它
And do it as well as you possibly can.
佩珀
Pepper.
我想随心所欲地推开我想推开的东西
I wanna be able to push things away from me when I wanna.
-比如你 -好吧
- Like you. - Oh. Right.
话说回来 这个愿望很好 我们可以实现
You know what? That's perfect. We can do that.
诺丽
Nory.
我希望我能变成我想变的那种动物
I want to be able to choose what animal I flux into.
-不是吧 那种动物 -抱歉 是那些动物
- Oh, come on, animal? - Sorry. Animals.
漂亮
Boom!
安德列斯
Andres.
哥们儿
My man!
-我也不知道 -好吧 不过你知道吗
- I don't know. - Okay. Well, you know what?
不知道也挺好的 你可以拥有更多的可能性
Be with that for now. Embrace the uncertainty.
因为我已经想好你的训练计划了 保证有效
Because I have got a plan for you. I promise.
这就是你的计划
This is your plan?
一根水管 你的计划就是这根水管
A hose? A hose is your plan?
这只是计划的序章嘛 好吗 我问你个问题
It's a prelude to a plan. Okay? Let me ask you this.
你试过你能飞多高吗
Have you ever just tried to see how far up you go?
没有
No.
我妈妈说 要是我不背着这个包
Look, my mom told me that if I didn't have my bag,
我都能飞上太空
I'd just fly away into space,
然后就一直这么飘着 然后我会被黑洞吸进去
and be gone forever, and I'd get sucked into a black hole,
然后我的眼睛会从眼眶里挤出来
and my eyes would pop out of my head...
你妈妈的想象真的很具体啊
Your mom has a really vivid imagination.
现在听我说 把包放下
Now. Hear me out. Drop the bag.
我 我做不到
I... I can't.
不要悲观 你肯定可以做到
Um, counterpoint, you totally can.
你可以的
You got this.
好吧
Okay.
太爽了
This is amazing!
好的 我要放手了
Okay. I'm letting go.
我没飞上太空 我的眼睛还在脸上
I'm not in space! My eyes are still in my head!
没错 你的眼睛还在 不知道你知不知道
Yeah, they sure are! And, hey, I hope you know!
你的起步速度比所有飞翔系的学生都要快 火箭男孩
That's faster than any Flyer can launch, Rocket-boy!
我现在知道了
I do now!
我喜欢这个名字 我就是火箭男孩
I love it! That's me! Rocket-boy!
很好 接下来我们的任务就是
Okay, so, the thing we're gonna work on with you,
让你学会控制加速
is controlling all that launch power.
-你觉得怎么样 -挺好的
- Sound good? - Sounds great!
-你能让我下去吗 -当然
- Uh, can you help me get down? - Yeah, right.
要是我不知道你在训练我的话
If I didn't know any better, which I do,
我会说现在这个情况是你让我耙地
I'd say you're making me rake while
而你自己却靠在树上偷懒
you lean against that tree and do nothing.
我也可以做 但是你真的很擅长耙地
I mean, I would do it, but you're real good with that rake.
你把树叶扫开
Like, you push the leaves with it,
让它们到你想让它们去的地方
and the leaves go where you want them to go.
我相信有不用耙子的更简单的方法哦
I bet there's an easier way to do it.
不是吧
No!
咱们还是再练练吧
Not quite there yet.
学院让我把这个蜂巢解决掉 越快越好
Okay, they've been wanting me to get rid of this beehive for, like, a minute.
计划是这样的
So, here's the plan.
我把蜂巢打下来 然后你用烟把它们熏出来
I'm gonna knock it down, and then you're gonna smoke 'em out.
-我吗 什么时候 -大概就
- I am? When? - Right about...
现在
now!
差点儿 就差一点点了
Oh, close. Really close.
那这些蜜蜂怎么办
What about the bees?
小蜜蜂们 请让我献上最诚挚的歉意
Bees, let me offer my apologies
但希望你们可以
But we need you
去另一个蜂巢储蜜
To find another hive
提前谢谢你们啊
And we thank you in advance
拜拜了您嘞
Bye-bye
我还要修剪多少个植物雕塑啊
Exactly how many of these things do I have to do?
大概还有 上百万个吧
Um, like, a million zillion.
但是这好无聊啊
But it's so boring.
是啊 我知道
OMG, I know.
就像学习怎样变成
I mean, it's almost like you're learning how to
神形兼备的组合动物一样无聊
visualize and physically manifest animal combinations.
一针见血啊
Touché.
拿着 休息一下吧 恐猫又不着急
Here, take a break. The dritten can wait.
等等 什么是龙猫
Wait, what's a dritten?
龙和猫咪的合体 龙咪
A dragon-kitten, dritten.
龙咪 我喜欢
Dritten. I like it.
是啊 这是龙咪
Yeah, this is a dritten.
那是猫象
That's a kittiphant.
那是鲨猫 等等
That's a sharkitten, and so on.
要是你能更好地了解和辨认这些“动物”
Like, the more you can see and know and name these things,
你就可以变得更像它们 不是吗
the more you can fully be them. Right?
你说得对
Right.
电影精选列表