很接近了 但没有菲利普做得好
It's close, but not as good as Phillip's.
实话说 蕾娜
And honestly, Reina,
我以为你不会甘于做第二名的
I thought you were better than second best.
看来我想错了
I guess, I was wrong.
-对不起 我没看到你 -我看到你了
- Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you. - I saw you...
在课上
in class.
你做得很好
Nice work.
好吧 做得很好 全班第二好
Yeah. Nice work being second best.
不是的 是阿尔贡没有眼光
No. Argon lacks vision.
我敢说你只用一根小指头使出的力量
I can tell you have more power in your little finger
都能超过菲利普全身的洪荒之力
than Phillip has in his whole dumb body.
-谢谢你 -钱德拉
- Thank you... - Chandra.
对了 如果你想要学习怎么掌控你的魔力
And, hey, if you ever want to learn how to harness all that power...
我也许可以帮到你
I might have something that can help.
打扰一下 女士 您妨碍到重要的清扫工作了
Excuse me, ma'am, you're blocking important sweeping business.
-诺丽 -嘿 蕾娜
- Nory! - Hey, Reina!
我好想你
I've missed you.
-你在做什么 -这个吗
- What are you doing? - This? It's...
这是一项绝密的训练
a top-secret training exercise.
算是失控魔法系独有的练习
Kind of a UDM's only kinda jam.
我们在学的东西会让你大吃一惊
We're learning stuff that would blow your mind.
那天我在食堂看到你和其他同学了
I saw you with those other kids at the dining hall the other day.
看起来你们相处得很不错
It looks like you're all really getting along.
没错 很不错 都挺好的
Yeah! Totally! It's going great!
好了 说够我了 你呢 你怎么样
But enough about me, how are you doing?
你是不是在你们班一骑绝尘
Are you totally acing your classes?
交到了一百万个超酷的朋友
Do you have a million cool friends?
大家知不知道你是最酷的
Does everyone know you're the coolest?
我
I, um.
我挺好的
I'm great.
就是你说的那样 有一百万个朋友 在班里一骑绝尘
Everything you said. A million friends. Acing my classes.
圣奇就是我想要的样子
Sage is everything I wanted it to be.
我就知道你能让这里燃起来 比喻的燃
I knew you'd set this place on fire. Metaphorically.
听起来你也做得很不错
It sounds like you're doing amazing, too.
-那什么 我该走了 -好吧 我该走了
- Well, I have to get back. - Well, I have to get back.
-那 回头见 -好啊 再见
- See you around? - Yeah. See you.
暗影魔法入门
很快了
Soon enough.
一秒
One second.
-两秒 -加油 诺丽
- Two. - Come on, Nory.
三秒
Three...
里面到底在干什么
What the heck is going on in there?
-真精准 -算了
- Subtle. - Never mind.
他们也没给我多少钱让我管
They don't pay me enough to care.
而且 我自己也不在意
Also, I just generally don't care.
-我听到“四秒”了吗 -没有 你也不可能会听到了
- Did I hear "Four seconds"? - No and you never will.
-嘿 她说不定会 -她不会
- Hey, she might. - She won't.
别啊 拜托 朋友们
No! Come on, you guys!
之前我完全就不能变成猫
I used to not be able to hold my cat form at all!
现在我至少可以维持形态三秒半了
And now I´ve got it for three and a half seconds!
这是巨大的飞跃 而且是靠我自己做到的
That's huge! And I did that on my own!
我会做到的
I'm gonna get there!
我知道的
I know it.
我现在向你们承诺 我要去参加圣奇大赛
I promise to you now. I'm gonna crash the Sage Match,
然后向全体教职工证明我们也是可以被教导的
and prove to the entire faculty that we can be taught!
我们可以控制好我们的魔法 用圣奇的方式
We can do things the right-side-up way! The Sage way!
朋友们 就今晚 我知道的
Guys, tonight, I know it.
我们是不是应该给你弄点猫薄荷来
Oh! Maybe we should get you some catnip.
我没想过猫薄荷诶
I never thought of catnip.
没有我她也可以做得很好
She's doing great without me.
“展现你未开♥发♥的力量”
"Manifesting your untapped power."
圣奇大赛
-祝你好运 -谢谢
- Good luck in there. - Thanks.
你也只能靠运气了
You're gonna need it.
他生气了 他开始吹了
And he huffed, and he puffed,
但狼是吹不倒那座砖房♥的
but the wolf couldn't blow the brick house down.
然后呢 他怎么样了
What happened to him after that?
然后就没有然后了
Well, that is inconclusive.
故事结束了
The end.
真是个吸引人的故事 艾略特
Mm. Riveting stuff, Elliot.
接下来到诺丽
Okay, Nory. You're next.
诺丽
Nory!
开始吧
Let's go!
诺丽呢
Where's Nory?
-诺丽 谁啊 -对啊 我们当中谁叫诺丽吗
- Nory who? - Yeah, which one of us is she?
没听说过啊
Never heard of her.
她一直都没来 对不对
She hasn't been here the whole time, has she?
嘿 她在哪儿呢
Hey! Where is she?
听着 诺丽这么做是为了我们 好吗
Look, Nory's doing it for us, okay?
她要向全校证明
She wants to prove to the whole school
我们也可以学习真正的魔法
that we can learn real magic.
怎么证明
Prove it how?
-她去参加圣奇大赛了 -这下可好
- She's going to crash the Sage Match. - Oh. Great.
好吧 全体都有 待着别动
Okay, everyone, stay here.
圣奇大赛 现在开始
Let the Sage Match begin!
火焰系 菲利普和蕾娜 你们上来
Flares! Phillip, Reina, you're up!
开始
Begin.
-完成了 -什么
- Done! - What?
过来
Come forward.
她做到了
She did it!
蕾娜 就由你代表火焰系参赛了
Reina, you will represent the Flares!
接下来有请飞翔系
Next! Let us bring up the Flyers.
请稍等再推选
Stop the presses!
诺丽 真好 我今天圆♥满♥了
Oh, Nory, hooray. My day is complete.
-你 给我滚出去 -不
- You! Get out! - No.
我练习了很久 我知道我能做到
I have been practicing, and I know I can do this.
我可以遵从圣奇的方式
I can follow the Sage way.
我可以精准地在你要求的时间内变成一只真正的小猫
I can be the exact kitten you want for the exact amount of time.
我知道你觉得我没有潜力 但是
I know you think I have zero potential, but...
我来这里就是想告诉你你错了
I'm here to tell you that you are wrong.
我只是想要一个机会
All want is for you to give me a chance.
当然 如果你拒绝 我也尊重你的决定
But, if you say no, I will respect that.
-我拒绝 -好吧 我说谎了
- No. - I lied!
一秒 两秒
One. Two.
-诺丽 -诺丽
- Nory! - Nory!
-诺丽 -诺丽
- Nory! - Nory!
三秒
Three.
-诺丽 -诺丽
- Nory! - Nory!
四秒
Four...
谁做点什么啊
Somebody do something!
闪耀的火球 她最喜欢闪耀的火球了 可能有用
Sparkle fire ball. It's her favorite. Maybe it'll help!
什么情况
What's happening?
这是什么啊
What is this?
诺丽
Nory.
对不起 你还好吗
I'm so sorry. Are you okay?
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我不知道刚才是怎么回事
I don't know what that was.
-我真的不是故意的 -蕾娜 我没事 没关系的
- I really didn't mean to... - Reina, I'm okay. It's okay.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
斯克里夫
Skriff.
我们还要说几遍 叫你好好守着地下室
How many times do we have to tell you to keep your charges in the bunker
他们应该乖乖待在那里
where they belong!
我们现在不立刻辞退你的原因
The only reason we're not expelling you this instant
就是因为我们还需要你留下来保护这个世界免受
is because we need to keep you here to protect the world
你们这靠不住的魔法的危害
from your wonky magic!
嘿 恕我直言 我觉得她做到了
Hey, with all due respect, I think she gets it.
对你来说 斯克里夫
As for you, Skriff.
如果任何一个失控魔法系的学生再被抓到练习魔法
If any of the UDMs are caught practicing magic again,
你就完了
you will be terminated!
-我会被炒鱿鱼吗 -那是你最幸运的下场了
- I'll lose my job? - If you're lucky.
更别想着参加创始人节
And don't even think about attending Founders' Day!
电影精选列表