for a big surprise?
什么样的惊喜
What kind of surprise?
-那些是 -惊喜
- Are those... - Surprise!
看着挺疼
Well, that looked painful.
非常疼
Extremely.
我哪里做错了 这扫帚怎么飞啊
So, what did I do wrong? How do you fly that thing?
不飞 你要用它来扫地
Um, you don't. You sweep with it.
这不是飞行扫帚 只是普通扫帚而已
It's not a flying broom, it's a broom broom.
-扫地用的 -不好意思
- For sweeping. - I'm sorry?
这个惊喜到底哪里算得上惊喜了
What exactly was the surprise part of this "surprise"?
诺丽摔倒的时候还是很意外的
I mean, Nory was surprised when she fell on her butt.
-击个掌 -不要
- Up high. - No.
惊喜就是 这些都是激动人心的全新扫帚
It's a surprise because they're exciting brand-new brooms!
看这高质量的稻草
Look at that high-quality straw.
你们觉得这很便宜吗 再说了
You think that's not expensive? And, hey!
就算它不能飞 也可以带你去很多地方
If it doesn't fly, it can still take you places.
比如有垃圾的地方
Like, anywhere you see trash,
你就可以过去把垃圾扫起来了
you can go there, now, and you can sweep that trash.
听好 孩子们 变身的要领就是做好准备
You see, kids, fluxing is all in the preparation!
如果不事先研究动物 又该如何变成它们的样子呢
If you don't study an animal, how can you expect to change into one?
所以在分系考核中 我们要求你们
So for your evaluation, we asked you to flux
变身为一只灰色虎斑猫
into a grey tabby kitten.
但是现在 我们要学习更深层的东西
But now, we have to go deeper.
你们要学习如何变得
And you have to learn how to flux into
与这只猫一模一样
this exact kitten.
等你们精通了变猫术 才能进一步
Once you've mastered that, then and only then
学习如何变成鸡
can you advance to chickens.
如果你们敢于梦想 终有一天会学习如何变成山羊
And one day, dare to dream, goats.
没错 就是山羊
Yes, indeed, goats!
大自然中的小丑 多么有趣啊
Nature's jesters! What joy! Mm.
记住 我将给予你们之中两名学生
And remember, I'm going to give two of you the opportunity to compete
参与圣奇大赛并赢得创始人节表演资格的机会
in the Sage Match for a spot in the Founders' Day presentation.
花点时间对奥莉·毛绒斯汀小姐进行观察
Take a minute with Miss Ollie Floofenstein.
对她身上的诸多独特形状记好笔记
Make note of the many shapes that make her, her.
从她耳朵的三角形
From the triangles of her ears
到肉垫上的椭圆形
to the ovals on the pads of her paws.
关注这些特征
Focus on them.
把她的外形深深嵌入你们的脑海深处
Take a mental picture and store it deep in your consciousness.
要是不能让我近距离观察猫 我就不可能进步
I'm never gonna get any better until I can get some feline face-time!
诺丽 你在这里做什么 失控系不应该来
Nory, what are you doing here? UDMs aren't supposed to...
不用管我 我只是在尽我的责任保持校园清洁
Don't mind me, just doing my part to keep this campus spic and span!
保持校园清洁需要扫草地吗
By sweeping the lawn?
我也不好自夸 我非常专注于我的工作
What can I say, I'm very devoted to my work.
你好呀
Oh, hello!
您介意我抱抱她吗
Say, would you mind if I gave her a little snug?
-当然不介意 -太好啦
- Absolutely no... - Great!
灰毛 软软的 暖暖的
Grey. Soft. Warm.
口气有金枪鱼的味道
Breath smells like tuna...
斯克里夫 斯克里夫
Skriff! Skriff!
天哪 诺丽
Oh, jeez! Nory!
斯克里夫 要是让奈特斯灵格看到这一幕
Skriff, if Knightslinger sees this...
她不会看到的
No, no, no, she won't.
不会的 给我一点时间 好吗
She won't. Just give me a minute. Okay?
诺丽 呼吸
Hey, Nory. Breathe.
你很安全 好吗 慢慢呼吸
You're safe. Okay? Just breathe.
-你没事的 -同学们 不要看
- You're okay. - Look away, class.
想点开心的事情 想想山羊
Think happy thoughts. Think about goats.
惩罚还包括不能吃午饭吗
You're making me miss lunch?
来 吃吧
Here, dig in.
好面的苹果 今天太糟了
Mealy. What a garbage day.
好吧 我几分钟后放你去食堂 但首先
Okay. You can hit the dining hall in a few. But first,
我们得谈谈
you and I need to have a little talk.
你知道你不能再那样做了
You know you can't do that again.
我知道 但是我想
I know. But the thing is I wanna...
看来是我的错了 那你就继续吧
Oh, my bad. Go ahead then.
别再自作主张了
Except don't!
诺丽 我们是在保护你 你明白吧
Nory, we're trying to protect you. You know that, right?
嗯 我懂
Yeah. Yeah, I guess.
-行了 去吃饭吧 -谢谢
- Okay. Go chow down. - Thanks!
诺丽
Nory!
嘿 真对不起 你需要来点芥末酱吗
Hey! I'm sorry, you want some mustard with that?
那就太好了 再来一袋薯片吧
Yeah, that sounds good, and a bag of chips.
再给你自己拿点好东西
And get something nice for yourself.
太酷了
That's awesome.
佩珀 递一下盐呗 听懂了吗
Hey, Pepper, pass the salt. Get it?
(注:pepper是胡椒的意思)
我还真没听过这种笑话呢
Never heard that one before.
诺丽
Hey, Nory?
怎么了
Yeah?
我就是想告诉你 你变身后的样子
I just gotta tell you, that thing you turned into?
是像一只猫
That was like a cat,
-又像鸟 又像大象 又像 -等等 停一下
- and a bird, and an elephant, and... - Wait! Hold up.
你会说话呀
You talk?
我有话想说的时候 当然
When I have something to say, yeah.
佩服佩服
Respect.
不管怎样 诺丽 你变身后真的很酷 我很喜欢
Anyway, Nory. It was real cool. I dug it.
谢谢你 安德列斯
Thanks, Andres.
能获得一点鼓励真好
It's nice to get a little support.
但是那应该是你最后一次见到
But that's the last you're gonna see of...
我变得奇奇怪怪的样子
whatever I was.
我会成为最完美的变身系学生
I'm gonna be the perfect Fluxer for them.
-我相信这一点 -怎么成为啊
- I know it. - How?
他们不会让你靠近那间教室或者那只猫咪的
They're not gonna let you near that class or that kitten.
从她三角形的耳尖 到椭圆形的肉垫
"From the triangles of her ears to the ovals on the pads of her paws."
哇 太赞了 我不知道你会画画
Whoa! These are great. I didn't know you could draw.
关于我 你不知道的可多了去了
There's a lot you don't know about me, Andres.
好吧 其实 也就是我会画画
No, actually, that's it. I can draw.
其他你差不多都知道了
You know pretty much everything else.
不管怎样 我发现我可以靠这个搞定
Anyway, I figured I can work off of this.
你觉得你能画我像真正的火焰系学生发射火焰的样子吗
You think you can draw me shooting fire like a real Flare?
当然可以
Totally!
-那可以画我落地吗 -当然
- Or me landing? - Sure!
-不要画我 -好的没问题
- Do not draw me. - Okie-doke.
-所以我决定要去看看 -嘿 我觉得那是你的粉丝
- So, I decided to see... - Hey. I think you have a fan.
蕾娜
Reina!
蕾娜 我们应该坐在火焰系的餐桌区域
Reina. We sit at the Flare table.
但她是我最好的
But she's my best...
她是你分散精力 三心二意
She is your best opportunity to lose focus,
更加落后的最好机会
and fall even further behind.
好奇怪啊
That's weird.
-她没有过来 -因为我们这一桌都是失败者
- She didn't come over. - 'Cause we're the loser table.
嘿 是谁砸的我
Hey! Who threw that at me?
行吧 我有个计划
Yeah, well, I got a plan.
你们知道圣奇大赛吗 我要参加
You know the Sage Match? I'm going.
为什么啊 他们不会让你参加的
Why? They're not going to let you compete.
我知道 但我就是要让他们看看 我也可以正确地变身
I know. But, I'm gonna show them that I can flux the right way.
向他们证明我们失控魔法系的学生也可以正确使用魔法
Proving that us UDMs can be taught to do magic right!
你知道吗 诺丽 我觉得你可以做到
You know what? Nory, I think you can do it.
我知道你可以
I know you can.
-谢谢 安德列斯 -呃 好恶心
- Thanks, Andres. - Er, disgusting.
我的三明治可以给诺丽吃了 因为我没胃口了
Nory can have my sandwich, because I have lost my appetite.
-击个掌 -拒绝
- Up high? - Pass.
拜托
Come on!
很完美
It's perfect.
你做得很好 请回座位
Excellent work. Have a seat.
那么问题来了
Now, the question is...
接下来要有请哪一位呢
who's gonna be the one to take him on?
蕾娜 你怎么样
Reina. Is it you?
好的
Okay.
行吧 这个
All right. This is...
并不完美
not perfect.
电影精选列表