失控魔法系被禁了
The UDMs are banned!
走吧
Come on.
各位 各位 说点什么吧
Guys. Guys, say something.
安德列斯
Andres?
佩珀
Pepper?
艾略特
Elliot?
拜托 朋友们 为什么不理我呢
Come on, fam, what's with the silent treatment?
哇 真是够朋友啊
Wow. Some friends!
在我这辈子最差劲的一天后 我快被你们的善意淹没了
I'm practically smothered from all of this kindness and support,
被你们的支持窒息了
after the worst day of my entire life!
你给了我们希望 诺丽
You got our hopes up, Nory.
我没有
Not mine.
好吧 有点 但是我讨厌充满希望的感觉
Okay, mine. But I hated feeling hopeful.
你告诉我们 我们不用再藏在地下室里
You told us we wouldn't have to hide in a bunker
-等着我们的魔力消失 -但你错了
- until we just ran out of magic. - But you were wrong.
我们永远是失控的
We're always gonna be upside down.
是啊 我们失去魔力之后 变成普通人
Yeah. At least until we're just nothing.
-就不再失控了 -变成会计 宠物美容师
- Just people. - Accountants. Dog groomers.
所以才不想理你
That's why the silent treatment.
习惯就好
Get used to it.
我真的以为可以成功的
I honestly thought it was gonna work out.
因为我总是觉得每一件事情都能解决
Because I always think things are gonna work out.
我现在知道不是了
Now I know they won't and...
对不起
I'm sorry.
-对不起让你们失望了 -得了
- I'm sorry I let you down. - Okay.
屁♥股♥都离开座位
Butts outta seats!
屁♥股♥减去座位等于你
Come on! Butts minus seats equals you.
-这是数学 -我们要去哪儿
- Math! - Where are we going?
去和命运约会
On a date with destiny.
去外面 我们就去外面就很好
Outside. We're just going outside. It's nice out.
走吧
Come on!
好吧 所以说诺丽向大家道歉了 对吧
Okay. So, Nory apologized to all of you, right?
但是你们说她又错在哪里呢
But what exactly did she do wrong?
我来告诉你们
I'll tell ya.
她敢想 她觉得她
She dared to think she could be more
不属于圣奇认定的失控魔法系
than what Sage told her she was. A UDM.
不是一个魔力残缺的倒霉案例
A hard-luck case with broken magic.
不是一个被迫隐入黑暗
A useless anomaly to be forced into the darkness,
直到被人淡忘的异类
never to be thought of again.
她道歉的时候 我就坐在我的位子上听着
And I sat there at my desk, and I let her apologize to you.
其实 说真的 该道歉的人是我
When, like, really, I should have been the one apologizing.
-你有什么好道歉的 -对啊
- Why should you apologize? - Yeah,
-你只是在做你的工作 -算是吧
- you're just doing your job. - Sort of.
我的工作
My job...
我这几年来的工作
My job for years
就是看着一个接一个的失控魔法班
has been to watch class after class of UDMs come here,
看着他们的梦想在这里破碎 幻灭 然后离开
get their dreams squashed, and leave here broken.
每一秒钟我都在讨厌这份工作
And I have hated every second of it.
-但你一直在做这份工作 -对
- But you kept doing it. - I did.
因为圣奇让我觉得除此之外我毫无价值
Because Sage made me feel like I had nothing to offer.
而且只要我按他们说的做 我就可以留在这里
But as long as I did what they said, I could stay here.
但我再也做不到了
But I can't do that anymore.
在今天 结束了
That ends today.
在今天结束 是因为诺丽
And that ends today because of Nory.
这么多年以来第一次 诺丽 你
For the first time in a lot of years, Nory, you...
你让我重新有了信仰
you made me a believer.
你让我相信
You made me believe
失控魔法并不像圣奇学院说的那样不堪 远远不是
that UDMs could be more than what Sage tells them. So much more.
你怎么看出来的 通过我的白♥痴♥魔法吗
How? With my stupid magic?
伙计 你的魔法不白♥痴♥ 也不是失控
Dude. There is nothing stupid or upside down about your magic.
但是圣奇
But Sage...
没错 圣奇 圣奇跟你说你的魔法失控了
Exactly, Sage. Sage told you your magic is upside down.
但你真的这么觉得吗
But do you actually think that?
你们也这么想吗
Any of you.
诺丽 当你第一次发现你会魔法的时候
Nory, when you first discovered your powers,
你有觉得“不是吧 我会魔法 但是我的魔法有问题”吗
were you like, "Oh, nuts, I can do magic, but it's wrong."
没有 我当时想“我会魔法诶 这简直太酷了”
No! I thought, "I can do magic, and that's cool as heck."
我现在依然这么觉得 就算我的魔法不靠谱
And I still think that. Even if it's wonky.
就算它是失控的 就算它不符合
Even if it's upside down. Even if it doesn't fit in with...
-圣奇的方式 -圣奇的方式
- "The Sage way." - ...the Sage way.
我的魔法永远不可能遵循圣奇的方式
I'm never gonna be magic the Sage way.
这辈子都不可能
Never ever.
我们都不可能 但是那又怎么样
None of us are. And you know what?
我不在乎
I don't care.
我要用我的方式施魔法
I can be magic my way.
我们都可以 我们都能用自己的方式施魔法
We all can! We can all be magic our way.
没错 你们的魔法都很厉害
Yes! You guys all have amazing powers.
你们只需要学习怎么驾驭魔法 怎么熟练运用魔法
You just have to learn how to harness them and master them.
是吗 那谁来教我们啊
Yeah? And who's gonna teach us that?
我看这儿也没别人了 所以我猜
Well, I don't really see anyone else here, so, I guess...
我来教
me?
不好意思 你
Sorry, um, you?
是啊 我是说 你的确挺擅长耙树叶
Yeah, I mean, you're great at raking
和让我们上课嚼口香糖
and letting us chew gum in class...
但魔法方面你能教我们什么呢
But what can you teach us about magic?
说实话 你们的担心不无道理
You know what? Valid concerns, all of those.
让我给你们看个东西
Let me show you something.
大自然的伙伴们啊
Calling all creatures
飞禽走兽 世间生灵
Feathered, fluffy, furry, fuzzy
他们都想认识你们
They all wanna meet ya
纵使语言不同 我们交流无忧
Now we're talking, chirping, squawking
看到了吗 我可以教你们
You see, I can teach y'all
现在你们明白了吗
And now you all know why
等等 你是绒毛系的
Wait, you're a Fuzzy?
纠正一下 我是个失控的绒毛系魔法师
Uh. Correction. I'm an upside-down Fuzzy.
看看这个 嘿哥们儿 别站在我肩膀上
Check it out. Hey, dude, get off my shoulder.
别站在我肩膀上
Get off my shoulder
是时候展翅飞翔
Now it's time to fly
在圣奇眼中 绒毛系魔法师不能唱这么酷的旋律
See, the Sage way to be a Fuzzy does not involve dope jams.
但这就是我施魔法的方式 而且我觉得
But it is my way to be a Fuzzy, and if I say so myself,
这招超酷炫
it is dynamite.
等等 所以你的魔法没有在一年后消失
Wait, so your magic didn't fade after a year?
听我慢慢解释
Let me explain.
我来圣奇学院的时候是个孤儿
See, I came to Sage as an orphan.
圣奇知道我无家可归
And knowing I had nobody to go home to,
所以就让我待在这儿做场地维护
Sage let me stay on and groundskeep.
最终他们让我负责失控魔法系 因为你们懂的
Eventually they let me work with the UDMs, 'cause, you know,
怪胎教怪胎 缘分解不开
it takes a weirdo to teach a weirdo.
无意冒犯 怪胎们
No offense, weirdos.
不必在意
None taken.
-但是你还是没回答诺丽的问题 -击个掌
- But you didn't answer Nory´s question. - Up high.
为什么她可以跟你击掌 不是吧
She gets one? Come on!
这么说吧
You know what?
我一直偷偷地练习魔法
Let's just say I manage to practice my magic on the sly.
所以我的魔法没有完全消失
It keeps me from fully losing what few marbles I got left.
总而言之 你们先回地下室
Anyway, you guys head back to the bunks,
放松休息一下
chill out and get some rest.
明天我们开始练习
Tomorrow, we get to work.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
虽然今天一开始很糟糕 但是现在一切都在好转了
Today started awful, and then it got way better.
-只是 -只是什么
- But... - But?
我最好的朋友 蕾娜
My best friend, Reina?
-刚才圣奇大赛上 她的魔法有点儿奇怪 -哪儿奇怪了
- Her magic was weird at the Sage Match. - Weird how?
就是 和平时不一样 感觉更强势了
Just, like different, more intense.
是吗 我觉得
Oh, well, I'm sure...
也许她在很努力地精进和增强她的魔力
I mean, she's probably been working really hard to sharpen her powers.
所以这种改变可能是正常的
I guess they probably are different.
-是啊 你说得对 -要不我直接去找她聊聊吧
- Yeah, totally. - I could just go talk to her about it.
-你可以 -我会去找她聊的
- You could... - I will.
谢谢你帮我理清思绪 安德列斯
Thanks for helping me out, Andres!
电影精选列表