- 不!
- It's the right thing to do.
- No!
爸爸?
Daddy?
嗨,卡尔拉,嗨,琳迪
Hi, Cara. Hi, Lindy.
你不会像妈妈一样离开我们的,是吗?
You're not gonna leave us like Mommy did, are you?
不会的,过来
No. Come here.
见到你们我太高兴了
I'm so glad to see you.
- 我爱你
- 我也爱你们
- I love you.
- Me, too.
- 你感觉怎么样?
- 好多了
- How are you feeling?
- Much better.
很高兴看到你
I'm glad you're here.
我也是
So am I.
你是对的
I guess you were right.
你当小白鼠的日子就要结束了
I would say your days of being a lab rat
are pretty much over.
布里吉斯医生?有你的电♥话♥
Dr. Briggs? There's a phone call for you.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
怎么了?
What happened?
好,我马上过来
Okay, I'll be right over.
怎么回事?
What's the matter?
实验室出了点事,我得去看看
Something happened at the lab.I have to go.
啥?
What?
我不知道,他们让我尽快赶到那儿
I don't know. They told me to get there as soon as I could.
- 你真的没事吗?
- 是,我很好
- Are you gonna be all right?
- Yeah, I'm fine.
好的
Okay.
很高兴你醒过来
Nice to have you back.
借过
Excuse me.
- 等一等
- 那是我的实验室
- Wait a minute.
- It's my lab.
嘿,医生
Hey, Doc?
感觉怎样?
How are you feeling?
我问了护士能不能进来,如果你不想见我我可以走
I asked the nurse if it was okay to come in.I can come back later if you want.
坐吧
No.
你知道约瑟夫·邦纳吗?
What does the name Joseph Bodner mean to you?
不知道
Nothing.
从没见过或者听说过这个名字?
You never met or heard of a Joseph Bodner?
没
No.
我认为他就是你要找的警♥察♥
I think he's your cop.
- 神马?
- 是的
- What?
- Yeah.
你走了以后,我开始搜查
After you left, I started asking around.
发现一些线索,这个邦纳有一年没有出警活动了
I found out a few things. Like this Bodner hasn't been active for a year.
部门里也没有记录
Hasn't been with the department.
- 他还活着吗?
- 是的,在圣保罗医院
- Is he still around?
- Yeah, he's at St. Paul's.
试图自杀,点38顶着下巴开枪
Suicide attempt..38 under the chin.
最有趣的是自杀时间
What's really interesting is when it happened.
5月21日
May 21.
- 和那天同一天
- That's the same day.
- 没错
- Exactly.
报告很容易写成谋杀后畏罪自杀
It'd be real easy to write it off as a murder-suicide
如果不是爱迪·道顿
if it wasn't for Eddie Dutton.
那么你太太因为什么会招惹到爱迪·道顿?
What's your wife doing with Eddie Dutton?
- 因为毒品吗?
- 不会的
- Using drugs?
- No.
- 你太太贩毒?
- 不可能
- Was she dealing?
- No.
她可是牛逼的助理检察官
So she's this bigwig Assistant DA.
难道没有结识过缉毒警什么的吗?
She doesn't make a lot of friends
in that job.
我仔细查阅过她所有案卷,没有发现什么
I've been through all her cases.I never found anything.
那么唯一知道发生了什么的人就是约瑟夫·邦纳了,可以他开不了口
The only one who knows what happened is Joseph Bodner, and he's not talking.
为什么?
Why?
他成了植物人
He's in a coma.
我一发现其他线索,会通知你的
If I find out anything else, I'll let you know.
我讨厌冤假错案
I hate being wrong.
如果我真的错怪你了,我要第一个查明真♥相♥
And if I'm wrong about you,I wanna be the first to know.
法医办
Coroner's Office.
玛莎,甚么一回事?
Martha, what happened?
我不知道,是什么东西爆♥炸♥了吧
I don't know.There was some kind of explosion.
他们说可能是煤气泄漏什么的
They said maybe it was a gas leak or something.
- 你没事吧?
- 没事
- Are you okay?
- No.
你怎么来了?你怎么出院的?
What are you doing here?How did you get out of the hospital?
还有剩下的吗?
Is there any left?
你只关心这个吗?
Is that all you care about?
子弹穿过大脑半球,损毁了大脑功能
A bullet passed through the cerebral hemisphere destroying the brain functions.
不幸的是,中脑的大部分也遭创伤,导致心肺功能衰竭
Unfortunately, there was enough left of the mid-brain to drive the heart and the lungs.
其实是可以拔管的,但理论上他还活着
We'd pull the plug if there was one,but technically he's still alive.
他这种状态却能比我们活更久
He could outlive all of us and not even know it.
社会上有这么多像他这样开枪射自己射成植物人真是不幸啊
It's sad how many self-inflicted gunshot wounds end up just like this.
我得回去查房♥了
I gotta get back to my rounds.
- 谢谢您,斯姆特医生,非常感谢
- 不客气
- Thank you, Dr. Smoot, I appreciate it.
- It's a pleasure.
刚才还有个人也来问邦纳先生的事
There was another man in tonight asking about Mr. Bodner.
是葛雷克警官吗?
Detective Gleick?
他没说名字,应该是个警♥察♥
He didn't give his name.Could have been a cop.
谢谢
Thank you.
他清楚一切
He knows everything.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
我只需要5毫升
All I need is five cc's.
没门,你疯了吗?
No way. Are you crazy?
你的心脏不能再。。。
Your heart can't...
帮我把风
Just keep your eyes open.
我很快搞定
Just give me two minutes.
让我来吧
Let me do it.
为什么不行?我的心脏更健康
Why not? My heart's stronger.
大卫,你的心脏不能再承受更多冲击了
You just had a heart attack.
你不让我做的话,我就毁了剩下所有的,我说到做到
If you don't let me do it,I'll destroy what's left.I will
玛莎,他试图自杀
Martha, he tried to commit suicide.
你不能再注射了
You can't have another injection.
会要了你的命的
It'll kill you.
你是为了我?
You'd do that for me?
是的
Yes.
另外,毕竟是我的实验成果,可我本人似乎还没有享受实验的乐趣
Besides, it is my experiment, and I feel like I've been missing out on all the fun.
我怎么也得尝试一次,是吧?
I should at least do it once, right?
你是说他失踪了?
You mean to tell me that he just disappeared?
不,夫人,我是说我没有他的出院记录
No, I'm telling you I have no record of him checking out.
等我们找到他,会通知你的
When we find him, we'll notify you.
爸爸以前总说讨厌医院
Daddy always said he hated hospitals.
非常感谢你帮了“大忙”,我们走吧
Thank you so much for your help. Let's go.
这是邦纳
Here's Bodner.
那些硝化甘油太糟了
Those nitroglycerine tabs are bad.
所以我做了改进
So I have something that I think is gonna be much better.
这是心得安(译者注:用于治疗心律不齐的药物)
It's propranolol.
我之前就想过用这个
I thought about using it before,
不过我还是选择甘油因为我不是那种针管狂人
but I opted for the glycerin tabs because I'm not that crazy about needles.
我也不是
Me neither.
你确定要做吗?
Are you sure you wanna do this?
确定
Yes.
为了你自我保护,我要绑住你
I'm gonna tape you in for your own protection.
有这必要吗?
Is that necessary?
我不知道,但是得以防万一
I don't know,but I'm not taking any chances.
这家伙曾试图自杀
He committed suicide.
没事的,放心
It's okay. Come on.
周三,4月3号♥,晚9点25分
Wednesday, April 3, 9:25 p.m.
我准备体验我的第一次记忆注射
I'm about to experience my first memory injection.
CSF记忆来源于约瑟夫·邦纳
The CSF belongs to Joseph Bodner.
好了
Okay.
你干嘛?
电影精选列表