Excuse me.
我和那些有名的科学家一样好奇,但那完全是不负责任的
I'm just as curious as the next scientist,but that would be completely irresponsible.
这不是我要做的,这是副业,我想保持这种方式
This is not what I set out to do. It's a byproduct, I'd like to keep it that way.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你挤出时间,非常感谢,布里吉斯教授
Thanks a lot for your time.
I appreciate it, Dr. Briggs.
祝你工作顺心
Good luck with everything.
多谢
Thanks.
- 早上好,乔治
- 早啊,克莱恩医生
- Good morning, George.
- Morning, Dr. Krane.
- 你好吗?
- 挺好,谢谢
- How are you?
- Fine, thank you.
- 是药店那案子吗?
- 是的
- Is that from the pharmacy?
- Yeah.
妈的,我听说那混♥蛋♥射爆了一个女孩的脸,真的吗?
Nasty. I heard he shot a girl in the face.Is that true?
真正的模范公民
A real model citizen.
玛丽·克莱恩案证物
- 克莱恩医生?
- 咋了,乔治?
- Dr. Krane?
- Yeah, George?
我就是来确认一些数据
I was just checking some numbers.
- 这里太冷了,我可以借你一件大衣
- 不用,我弄好了
- It's cold in here. I could lend you a coat.
- No, I'm done.
玛丽?
Mary?
你抓不到我
You'll never catch me alive.
今天我们交换结婚戒指
That we've exchanged this day.
现在,凭着省民政局和教会赋予我的权利。。。
Now, by the power that's vested in me by the state and the church...
克莱恩医生?
Dr. Krane.
- 你还好吧?
- 是的,我很好
- Are you okay?
- Yes, I'm fine.
我可以不签字吗?我有很急的事
Do you mind if I don't sign in?I'm onto something.
你知道我不能这么做
You know I can't do that.
听着
Look.
帮我个忙
Just help me out here.
- 你是来真的吗?
- 是的
- Is that what I think it is?
- Yeah.
你这是拖我下水啊
I could take a lot of heat for that.
除非被人发现,你不说出来,没人会知道
Only if somebody finds out. And they're not going to find out unless you tell them.
帮帮忙,拜托了
Come on, please.
我要见见领导
I gotta visit the head.
你是你自己的头儿,这谁都知道吧
Anybody shows, you're on your own.
谢谢
Thanks.
多娜·波曼案证物
不,你把脸画得太宽了
No, his face is too round.
那个人脸更瘦一些
It was much more narrow.
别注意脸,主要是看眼睛,其他部分是次要的
Don't worry.Focus on the eyes and the rest will follow.
但是眼睛也不像啊,太。。。
They don't seem right either. They're too...
让我来
Let me just...
眼睛应该是这样的
The eyes are much more like this.
这样,眼睛是这样的
There. Those are the eyes.
你画得挺溜的嘛
I didn't know you could draw.
多娜·波曼,西雅图艺术学院
Donna Berman. Seattle Art Institute.
多谢,杰夫
Thanks, Jeff.
瞧瞧
Watch this.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你流血了
You're bleeding.
上医院看看吧
Maybe you should see a doctor.
把这个做成身份识别图可以吗?
Could you send that out for an ID?
你开玩笑?我能把他挂满整个玛丽皇后大街
Are you kidding?I could book him on the Queen Mary.
好了
Gone.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的配方少了一瓶,我知道是你偷的
I'm missing a vial of my formula,and I know you have it.
我正要打给你
I was gonna call you.
- 配方在哪?
- 别徐,别急
- Where is it?
- Just wait.Just wait
- 你流鼻血了?
- 嗨,斯塔顿医生
- You've had nosebleeds?
- Hi, Dr. Stratton.
艾弗里跟我说你还没完成药店案的文书工作
Avery tells me you haven't finished the pharmacy paperwork.
我要晚一点了
I'm running a little late.
- 中午之前我要看到它在我桌上
- 好的
- I need it on my desk by noon.
- Okay.
它起效了
It works.
这是我经历过的最神奇的事了
It was the most amazing thing I ever experienced.
我口服了硝化甘油来对抗去甲肾上腺素的副作用
I took the nitroglycerine orally to counter
the side effects of the norepinephrine.
配方在哪?
Where is it?
我用完了
I used it all.
12cc的量?
Twelve cc's?
是的
Yeah.
我那么信任你,你怎么能偷走我的东西?!
I trusted you.You had no right to take it from me!
你说的对,我拿走了,我很抱歉
You're right.I took something, and I'm sorry.
但看看我给你的回报,你的第一个人体试验
But look what I've given you in return.Your first human trial.
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
你怎么没死掉?你没有权力拿我的东西
You could have died. You had no right.
你难道一点儿也不好奇吗?
Aren't you even the least bit curious?
你创造了难以置信的发明,你知道我看到了什么吗?
You created something incredible.Do you know what I saw?
不是你想的那样,那种感觉不像记忆
It's not what you thought.It's not like memory.
更甚于记忆,更像是一种身临其境
It's more than that.It was like a raw experience.
就像过去与现在并存,就像我当时确确实实在那
Like the past is present.Like I was actually there.
你知道吗?如此一来杀人犯都能被抓到
Do you know murders can be solved?
问题都能被解答
Questions can be answered.
是为了你太太,是吗?
This is about your wife, isn't it?
你拿了她的脑脊液,是吗?
You took her CSF, didn't you?
你根本不知道你对自己做了什么
You have no idea what you've done to yourself.
我完全没有头绪,我甚至还没在老鼠身上完成副作用研究
I have no idea. I haven't even completed side-effect research on my rats.
我在说你的配方起效了,你却跟我扯什么老鼠
I'm telling you that your formula works,and you're talking to me about rats.
好吧
Okay.
去我实验室吧
I want you in my lab.
必须进行全血检查,心电图,充分呼吸
I need full blood work,an EKG, full respiratory.
另外你的脑子也最好扫描一下,看看里面是不是进水了
And a brain scan wouldn't be a bad idea,just to make sure you have one.
我不是在讲笑话
It's not funny.
好吧,我下午过来,让我先把这文书工作做完
All right, I'll be by this afternoon.Let me just finish this paperwork.
还是现在就过去吧,法医先生?
How about right now, Doctor?
无杂音,规则的心率和节律
No bruits. Regular rate and rhythm.
没有杂音,摩擦或额外的心音
No murmurs, rubs or extra heart sounds.
肺也很清楚
And the lungs are clear.
这儿有些创伤
There's been some damage.
应该没大问题
I can live with that.
没大问题?已经对你的心脏造成明显损伤了
You can live with that? You've done significant damage to your heart.
我的心脏我来管
It's my heart.
是,但是因为我的实验结果造成的,如果被人知道了。。。
It's my experiment.If somebody finds out about this...
你说的对,对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
如果有其他出路,我早就做了
If there was another way,I would have done it.
但是做了的就无法回头
But what's done is done.
- 没人会发现的,除非你告诉别人
- 或者除非你死了
- Nobody will find out unless you tell them.
- Or unless you die.
我不会死的
I'm not gonna die.
就算我死了,也绝不会跟你有关系
Even if I did, they'd never link it to you.
大部分ME不会主动去查异物
Most MEs won't find foreign matter unless they're told to look for it.
我能保密,你呢?
I can keep a secret, can you?
- 你这有电♥话♥吗?
- 那边
- Where's your phone?
- In there.
艾弗里,是我
Avery, it's me.
他们已经找到和你那张图画匹配的人了
They already found a match on your drawing.
这识别仪器好叼啊
This equipment is incredible.
- 他叫什么?
- 爱迪·道顿
- What's his name?
- Eddie Dutton.
这家伙,这家伙的案底可真丰富啊,你听这个
This guy has a lovely résumé.Listen to this.
吸毒,盗窃,严重伤人
Drugs, grand theft, aggravated assault.
他们甚至想指控他实施了去年的唐人街恐怖袭击
They even tried to nail him on those contract hits in Chinatown last year.
他最后被发现在哪?
What's his last known address?
黑斯廷斯大街25号♥,道森酒店,他和他马子在一起
25 Hastings, Dodson Hotel.He lived with his girlfriend.
好的,打电♥话♥给布雷斯勒,告诉他这个道顿就是药店枪杀案的凶手
Okay. Call Bresler and tell him that Dutton is the pharmacy shooter.
是嘛,但是我要怎么才能让他相信我们不是在开玩笑呢?
电影精选列表