- 他就是警♥察♥
- Tell it to the cops.
- He was a cop.
一个警官
A detective.
玛丽想结束这段关系
She wanted to call it off.
不知道是什么原因,她想和你一起解决这件事
For some unknown reason,she wanted to work it out with you.
那人叫什么名字?
What was his name?
我勿晓得
I don't know.
她没跟我说过
She didn't tell me.
你休想带走两个孩子
This is not gonna get those girls back.
你猜得没错
You were right.
快点,伙计们,我这里有四具尸体
Come on, you guys. I got four stiffs.
- 我马上回来
- 有事叫我
- I'll be right back.
- I'll be here if you need me.
他们死在唐人街,现在每个人都在烦我
They're dead, they're in Chinatown,and everybody's on my ass.
让我歇会,行吗?
Give me a fucking break, will you?
盾哥,我有事找你
Don, I need to speak with you.
好巧啊,这帮家伙也有事找我,你能排队等一会吗?
Strangely enough, so do these men.If you'd wait a fucking minute...
这事很重要
It's important.
等我一下,老铁们
Give me a minute, fellas.
- 你老婆的案子?
- 是的
- Is this about your wife?
- Yeah.
是我的案子,我留下来
It's still my case. I'll stay.
好吧,大卫,又有什么新花样?
All right, what's the news flash?
嘿,你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
怎么了?
Are you all right?
我刚做过...
I just came from a...
我刚做过亲子鉴定,用玛丽的胎血
I just came from a paternity test on Mary's fetal blood.
孩子不是我的
The baby wasn't mine.
她出轨了
She was having an affair.
不会吧
No.
背着你偷汉子?
Cheating on a sweetheart like you.
葛雷克,别打断我,静静听,你别说话
Gleick, don't. I'm telling you, don't.
我和玛丽的姐姐谈过,她说对方是个警官
I spoke with Mary's sister,and she said that he was a detective.
她可以作证
She can confirm it.
她有没有是谁?
Did she say who it was?
你是说是一个警♥察♥杀了你老婆?
You're saying a cop killed your wife?
不
No.
我只是,这个警♥察♥可能是凶手
All I'm saying is that he could be the guy.
那么爱迪·道顿呢?
What about Eddie Dutton?
他当时在场,可杀死玛丽的并不是她
He was there, but he didn't kill her.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道啊?
How the fuck do you know that?
没有实质性证据可以证明
Because there's no physical evidence.
是别的人进了房♥间,杀了我妻子
Somebody else came into that room and killed my wife.
所以说是那个小三干的?那个警官?
It must have been her boyfriend,the detective.
这厮又在异想天开了,盾哥,赶紧让他滚蛋
He's on the sauce again, Don.Toss this quack out of here.
- 事情就是这样
- 我办案他妈的还用你教?
- That's it.
- Tell me about how I do my job?
快住手!
Break it up.
要不是当时那个菜鸟警♥察♥搞砸了
You were one step away from being in prison
你个傻♥逼♥早进牢房♥了
if that fucking rookie cop didn't screw up.
草你个蛋
Fuck-o.
大卫,根据你的匹配报告,我都准备结案了
David, because of your matchbook,I was getting ready to close this case.
你一直是把工作干得最出色的人之一,这次你可老马失前蹄了,兄弟
You are one of the best at what you do.
This time you are grasping at thin air, pal.
我帮你个忙,我来结案
I'm gonna do you a favor.I'm gonna close this case.
想让我重审这个案子,就给我点实质性的证据
You want me to reopen it,bring me physical evidence.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
菲尔,带克莱恩去医院
Phil, take Krane to the hospital.
他有点不对劲,等等,你慢点
Something's wrong. Wait. Take it easy.
- 我带他去吧
- 侬撒拧啦?
- I'll take him.
- Who are you?
- 布里奇斯医生
- Dr. Briggs.
- 你是他的医生?
- Are you his doctor?
不,我是他的朋友
No, I'm his friend.
- 爱迪·道顿在这儿待了很久吗?
- Did Eddie Dutton spend a lot of time here?
- 爱迪在这受过审讯
- This place is a revolving door for Eddie.
- 你照顾他好吗?
- 他不会有事的
- Will you be able to take care of him?
- He'll be fine.
放轻松,大卫
Take it easy, David.
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
佛祖啊,我带你去医院
Oh, my God. I'll take you to the hospital.
不,我没事
No, it's okay.
我很好
I'm fine.
来人啊,帮帮忙!
Somebody help me!
快点,站起来
Come on, get on your feet.
我的神啊,大卫?
Oh, Jesus, David.
- 咋的了?
- 你受伤没?
- What's the matter?
- Are you hurt?
听着
Listen.
- 出了什么事?
- 他喝醉了
- What's the matter?
- He's drunk.
你知道今晚这儿发生了什么吗?
Do you have any idea what went on here tonight?
不知道
No.
是玛丽
It's Mary.
抓住他,他醉得不成样子了
Get ahold of him. He's stinking drunk.
别紧张,我不希望你过去!
Take it easy.I don't want you going in there!
血液酒精含量等级,2.5
Blood alcohol level, 2. 5.
那好多酒瓶啊,医生
That's a lot of booze there, Doc.
工作量大,分尸分了一整天
Pretty stressful job,cutting up bodies all day long.
偶尔需要放肆一下,我理解
You gotta unwind somehow. I understand.
一品脱么?
What's it take with you, a pint?
我要去见玛丽
I want to see Mary.
爸爸
Daddy!
我的宝贝女儿啊
My girls.
那是我女儿!
Those are my girls!
快进去!
Get in here!
你脾气太暴了,医生
You got a violent temper, Doc.
这是我家!
This is my house!
开门!
Open the door.
把你女儿们都吓坏了:“爸爸,不要!”
Scare your little girls. "Daddy, don't!"
“闭嘴,玛丽!快给我闭嘴!”
"Shut up, Mary! Can you just shut up?"
“我的天,我都干了些啥啊?”
"Oh, my God. What have I done?"
根据物证,我们估计死亡时间大概是晚上10点
Based on the physical evidence,we estimate the time of death at 10:00 p.m.
致命性伤害发生的时候,你是在场的
You were there when the terminal blow was delivered.
看起来不怎么好啊
It doesn't look good.
“对不起啊,我没想伤害你和孩子们”
"I'm sorry.I never meant to hurt you and the girls.
“有时候,我脾气确实太大了点”
"Sometimes, my temper overcomes me.
“对不起”
"I'm sorry."
把本子捡起来!
Pick up that poker.
- 你们他妈在干嘛?!
- 把他弄出去,柯蒂斯
- What the hell are you doing?
- Get him out of here, Curtis.
快啊
Come on.
- 别伤害她
- 我们不会伤害她的
- Don't hurt her.
- We're not gonna hurt her.
你走吧,走吧
You gotta go now. Come on.
- 怎么一回事?
- What the hell is going on?
- 葛雷克和他的人搞砸了
- Gleick and his guys screwed up.
他们在那儿发现了你留给你妻子的纸条
They found that note that you left for your wife
在他们拿到搜查令之前
before they got the search warrant.
他们不能那样做,他们没那权力
They can't do that. They don't have a case.
- 但是我想上法庭
- 不,你不需要
- But I wanna go to trial.
- No, you don't.
我没有做过
I didn't do it.
不是你杀的话,就找到真正的凶手
So, you didn't kill your wife.Go find the guy that did.
在仔细重审了本案所有证据后
After careful review of all the evidence
presented in this case,
本庭宣布证据不足,驳回指控
the court has no choice but to dismiss the charges.
闭庭
Case dismissed.
嘿,医生
Hey, Doc.
感觉怎样?
How are you feeling?
- 这样做才对
电影精选列表