What should I say when he stops laughing?
告诉他你通过那块糖果提取了这厮的指纹
Tell him you ID'd him from the candy bar.
但我没提取呢,还是等等再说吧。。。。
But I haven't. We're waiting to hear.
柯蒂斯!拜托,你要帮我这个忙
Please, you've gotta help me out.
听我说,指纹还没确认,我不能就这么。。。。
Look, that's not confirmed. I can't put my...
求你了,就当为了我
Please, just do it for me.
好吧,大卫
All right, David.
但到时候你自己擦屁♥股♥
But this time it's your ass.
我得走了
I gotta go.
- 不,你不能
- 我有工作要做
- No, you don't.
- I've got work to do.
48小时内你不能离开我的视线
You're not leaving my sight for the next 48 hours.
我不能呆在这
I can't stay here.
好吧,那,我跟你一起去
Okay, I'll go with you.
- 不行
- 行的
- No.
- Yes.
等等
Wait a minute.
是你自己要成为我实验的一部分
You're the one who made yourself part of my experiment.
我没时间管这个了
I don't have time for this.
你不让我跟着你,我就报♥警♥
If you leave without me,I'll call the police.
- 你非要开这么快吗?
- 对
- Must you drive so fast?
- Yes.
这是我工作的一部分
It's part of my job.
下午1点,实验对象出现急躁,焦虑和紧张的状况
1:00 p.m. Subject appears irritable,anxious and tense.
- 呆在车里
- 你去哪?
- Stay with the car.
- Where are you going?
来了
Hang on.
- 你是店长?
- 嗯哼
- Are you the manager?
- Yeah.
我是西雅图法医鉴证科的
I'm with the Seattle Medical Examiner's Office.
我在找一个叫爱迪·道顿的家伙
I'm looking for a guy named Eddie Dutton.
- 你知道哪里可以找到他吗?
- 你是警♥察♥吗?
- Do you know where I could find him?
- Are you a cop?
不,我是西雅图。。。
No, I'm with the Seattle...
干♥你♥娘♥
Damn it.
你丫瞅啥?
What are you staring at?
死基佬,你♥他♥妈♥看什么看?
Fucking fag.What are you looking at me like that for?
你是基佬吗?
Are you a pretty boy?
滚你♥妈♥的♥,死基佬
Get out of here, you fucking...
抱歉
Sorry.
大卫,你别再跑了!
David, you have to stop!
- 你的心脏!它极度虚弱!
- 你奏凯!
- Your heart! It's extremely weak.
- Get lost!
你必须停下来!
You have to stop.
妈的
Shit.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么开车的?给劳资滚出来!
What the fuck do you think you're doing?
Get out of the fucking truck.
- 我车被撞坏了!
- 对不起,我不是故意的
- You fucked up my car.
- I'm sorry. It was just an accident.
狗♥日♥的♥,你瞎了?没看见我的车停在这吗?
You can't see a fucking parked car on the street?
我说了对不起,你想要我怎么做?
I said I was sorry.What do you want me to do?
- 你没事吧?
- 妈的快把钱拿出来
- Are you okay?
- Get your fucking wallet out of the car.
- 我叫玛莎·布里奇斯
- 玛你妈拉个逼
- Martha Briggs.
- Fuck you.
好吧
Okay.
- 你♥他♥妈♥真走狗屎运
- 快让开!
- You are fucking lucky.
- Move the car!
别碰他!
Let him go!
把孩子放下
Put him down.
放下!
Put him down!
离开后退,不然我宰了这小子
Back off right now, or I'm going to cut him.
拜托,他只是个孩子
Please, he's only a child.
滚开!
Back off!
你觉得我不会动手?
You don't think I'll cut him?
我他妈会像杀鱼一样杀他
I'll fucking cut him like a fish.
直接挖出内脏,后退
Right through the guts, man. Back off.
叫这群狗滚开,混♥蛋♥
Call the dogs off, man.
滚开!后退!
Fuck off! Back up!
放下刀
Put the knife down.
叫你的狗滚开,不然我砍了他
Call your dogs off right now,or I'm going to cut him.
求求你们,把枪放下
Please, put the gun down.
对,把枪放下,快,混♥蛋♥!
Yeah, put the gun down. Come on, man.
放下枪!
Put the gun down now!
都放下!
Put them down!
- 你们想怎么着?
- 别激动
- What's it gonna be?
- Take it easy.
老子豁出去了,给老子一辆车,否则我杀了这小兔崽子
I don't give a fuck anymore.Get me a car, or this boy is gonna die.
你站住,死基佬
Stop moving, man.
退后,基佬
Back up, man.
你♥他♥妈♥是聋子吗?退后!
Nobody's listening to me! Back up!
放了孩子
Put the kid down.
我偏不放
I'm gonna run this boy.
爱迪
Eddie.
不!
No!
放开我!
Get off!
退后,都别动!
Stay back. Nobody move!
谢特
Shit.
我晕死,克莱恩,你怎么在这?
Jesus, Krane! What are you doing here?
我在追踪一条线索
I was following a lead.
线索?
Lead?
- 你越界了,克莱恩
- You're way out of bounds, Krane.
- 这儿不是在你的办公室
- This isn't the fucking Coroner's Office.
你给我起来!你再说一遍?
Get up! Tell me that again.
我跟着线索追过来,这家伙想逃跑,这是他的枪
I was following a lead.He was getting away. That's his gun.
是吗?你是不是TVB刑事侦缉档案看多了?
Is that right? I think you've seen one too many episodes of Quincy.
都结束了
It's over.
继续折腾吧,看你还能折腾多久
Keep this up, you'll get yourself killed.
是他吗?
Is that the guy?
死人可不会说话
I guess I'll never know.
来人,处理一下
Get this guy out of here.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
大卫?
David?
能聊几句吗?
Could we talk?
- 能让我们单独谈一会吗?
- 我在外面等你
- Could you excuse us, please?
- I'll wait outside.
你隐瞒了唾液测试的报告
You went behind my back for the saliva test.
这还不算完,现在你又开始追踪嫌犯
It's not even back yet,and you've already ID'd a suspect.
你有什么要解释的吗?
You want to explain that to me?
还是直接解释给检察官听?
You want to explain it to the DA?
老子也不想
Neither do I.
借过,克莱恩医生
Excuse me, Dr. Krane.
- 大卫,斯塔顿找你谈过了?
- 嗯
- Did you see Stratton?
- Yeah.
- 他说什么了?
- 他把我炒了
- Well, what happened?
- He fired me.
炒了?
Fired you?
- 车在哪?
- 在路边
- Where's the car?
- It's around the corner.
我也不知道这是怎么回事,一定是有人把报告给了他
I don't know what happened. Someone must have shown him the paperwork.
- 艾弗里医生,都准备好了
- 等一下
- Dr. Avery, we're ready.
- One second.
我早就提醒过你
I warned you about this.
你被炒了我很遗憾,但我也差点因为这事丢饭碗
Sorry about your job,but you've been putting my job on the line.
我的意思是,看看你干的好事
I mean, look at this.
你最好用这段时间好好反省一下
I think you could use the time off.
谢了
Thanks.
- 我们来这干嘛?
- 我得去取点东西
- What are we doing here?
- I have to pick up a few things.
- 很急吗?
- 很急
- Can't it wait?
- No.
电影精选列表